Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Emily
      Lady

Ok, so I am probably the only one who is just realizing this but, yoga pants are amazing! I bought a pair a few weeks ago and have only worn them in my house. Today after my gym workout, I changed into them in the locker room and walked out of the gym. It is very obvious that these are not an article of men’s clothing, so that was a fairly huge step for me. I wear women’s jeans, sneakers, and tops all the time, but they are a bit androgynous.
      When I got home I decided it was a nice enough day to take a walk. There is a nature trail not far from my house that I enjoy. Since I was already dressed for exercise, off I went in my yoga pants, bra, and metallic silver long sleeve top. Wow! Now I understand why women literally live in yoga pants. They are the most comfortable article of clothing I currently own. I will definitely be buying more in the near future!
      Two important items of note. 1. Proper tucking is critical. They show everything. Luckily I have that down. 2. They have no pockets. I did what most women would do, I tucked my cell phone into my bra!

Anyway, I’m sure a lot of you ladies are laughing and wondering what took me so long to discover yoga pants. Or, if you don’t have any, treat yourself!

I have alway loved the look of them and only recently bough some for myself. I agree they are sooo comfortable. I bought mine at Old Navy online with a 50% off sale for $20. I am going to wait for a holiday sale and buy some more.

Old Navy Elevate Yoga Pants

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Emily, I have Lululemon yoga pants.  And yes, they are wonderfully comfortable.  Mine have front pockets, though they are pretty shallow, and I don’t really use those pockets for anything.  Going outside, I can pair the yoga pants with my Lululemon yoga hoody (which my son bought me last Christmas).  It is super soft and comfortable and can hold things like keys, dog poop bags, glasses and phone.  I’d definitely recommend everyone adding yoga pants to their female wardrobe.  Stay healthy, stay safe, All the best, Hugs, Krista.

Renee
      Lady

They are amazing and super comfortable, and congrats on getting out and about in them, now you’re hooked you’ll be wearing them everywhere (trust me on this lol) and be loving it.

So did anybody give you a second look in them on the trail or say anything???

Love ya doll

I love them I have a few pairs some I use for tirunning but others just for lounging. So comfy and Gorgeous styles and colours

Emily
      Lady

Renee, nobody said a word! I didn’t think they would, but there are narrow minded people in the world. You’re right, I’m hooked!

Yoga pants are my go to workout outfit when running or biking. They feel and look divine. I often wear them out even in androgenous mode in gay venues

Anonymous

Thanks for that Emily

I need to check these out, I’m all for comfort. So happy you enjoyed your day…if you are happy, I am happy.

( great idea, phone tucked into the bra….but not on vibrate, those long distance calls can get ” tingly”)

big huggs, grace x

I have been wearing men’s yoga pants to the gym for a few years now. I started off wearing shorts with them as is the style and to afford some modesty. I quickly gave the shorts up and just found longer shirts.

Recently though my wife has been buying the CRZ brand off Amazon. They are inexpensive ($25) and super soft. I kept commenting on them and she finally bought me a pair (she doesn’t know I CD). I get them in neutral colors and have worn them to the gym a few times now while in male mode. No odd looks or comments.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?