Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Girls,

I was just talking to my friend this morning, and it dawned on me that you girls and this sight have made me feel proud and glad to be a crossdresser (or insert what ever label you like) here.

You all encourage me and brighten every day of my life.

Thank you so much ,I hope you know how each and every one of you are so important to me.

Sorry for being so sappy or mushy but the truth is the truth.

Hugs Patty

Patty

I’m happy that us being part of your journey makes you happy and more comfortable.

Hi Patty You are very much apart of what makes this community so special. You are so right this a place were we can share and express our thoughts and feelings without judgement. That is huge for so many of us that have spent a life time of hiding our true feelings about our identity. When you discover there is so many of us from all over the world and a apart of society from the beginning of time it gives us a sense of relief that we are not alone with those feelings. I am still not sure of WHY WHEN, WHAT went wrong. I am sure something went wrong during the time of pregnancy of our mothers. I am also not sure why it is so important to society to condemn our thoughts and feelings as something that should be shamed when ever we get these feelings to express our selves. We here are proof that something went wrong and we have a obligation to those who will come after us to make there lives a little easier when it comes to acceptance. This new technology will help us further that cause that we are very much real and those feelings are just apart of us that needs to be accepted by us first then be accepted by society in general. In the mean time lets enjoy those wonderful feelings we all get when expressing our selves in the gender we most identify with. Thank you Patty for being a part of this community.

Luv Stephanie

You are awesome Patty!!! Thanks for sharing.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

❤️☺️Thanks patty👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩💃

🎼We are family, I’ve got all my sisters with me…

Anonymous

Patty

You have just expressed exactly what I have been thinking all morning. Thank you.

what a glorious team!

👗 🌹

Averyl

Anonymous

Hi Patty… just wanted to add..I so agree, everyone is so nice and you can call me mushy any day you like….I love it in heaven..hugs. Grace xx

Anonymous

Patty,

Don’t apologize for being sappy or mushy! A lot of us feel the same way!

Big hug to all us gals!

Kay

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Patty;

I feel much the same as you. This community here is very special and supportive of each other, which makes us all feel like we are wanted, and loved.

Amy

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Dittos

Sandy

I too am proud to be a crossdresser.  I came to that decision many years ago when I realized the tranquility it brought to my life.  For all the maneuvering and concealment it has entailed over the years and the unintended confusion that has precipitated, I cannot say I would choose to be rid of my crossdressing propensity and persona.  While in my youth, I begged to be relieved of this compulsion, in maturity, I must acknowledge that it has brought me sanity and joy.  I only hope that before my life is finished that I can believe that others in my life (all our lives) can know and believe that crossdressing is no different than any other life-defining behavior and preoccupation that enhances our existence and genuinely harms no one.  The hurt that is associated with crossdressing is the byproduct of our inability to accept and love one another unconditionally.

FAM

JOJO
      Lady

As a long time crossdresser  I could never imagine me not being a crossdresser. I love it and am extremely proud of it.

I totally get this.  I just got done going shopping (as my male persona) with my fiance for some of her hobby stuff, groceries, and general browsing…when she said something that knocked me to the floor….”why don’t we get something for Ashley?”  I giggled under my breath and thought…omg I must tell the ladies about this 😘.

I totally get this.  I just got done going shopping (as my male persona) with my fiance for some of her hobby stuff, groceries, and general browsing…when she said something that knocked me to the floor….”why don’t we get something for Ashley?”  I giggled under my breath and thought…omg I must tell the ladies about this 😘.

Stephanie,

Did you say something went wrong (during our mothers’ pregnancies) or did I read that wrong?

FAM

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Thanks Patty, glad I’m not the only mushy one ….

I am very happy and relaxed with my  crossdressing, especially since coming here.  My only anger comes at having waited so long – all those wasted years!!!!

I will not say ” I am proud”, because that always reminds me of that Pride Cometh Before The Fall quote.  Too much pride in the world already, I prefer happiness.  And I do not ever want to fall out of this happiness.  I believe as long as I am here surrounded by you great people, I will remain happy with this part of my life.

This would be the perfect time for a group hug.😊

Stevie

Hi Felicia Thank you for pointing out my mistake. It should read I believe something went wrong during the pregnancy of my mother. I am not sure when,what, where happened for the rest. Thank you again

Luv Stephanie

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I love being a crossdresser.

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?