Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I am loving being a part of this wonderful community and one of the things I really enjoy is seeing your pics.

So many beautiful ladies in gorgeous outfits – you all look amazing.

Personally, I’m a sucker for a pretty dress so I long for the day when I can share a pic of Gemma in a pretty dress, hose and heels. But I don’t think I will ever look as great as the ladies on CDH.

Thank you all for sharing and thank you all again for the welcome and support.

Gemma.

Thanks from all of us. I am glad you enjoy your time here. I enjoy it too!

Hi Gemma yes all of us are pretty in our own ways in our pictures even your Avatar is pretty cute he he .. hugs girlfriend as practice when and where you can girlfriend  dresses and everything girly you need to start with dosent have to break the bank .. There are lots of thrift stores around to start with for dresses skirts and blouses ..Shoes are another cheep item to purchase for a start to get your style going then you can online order or store shop and you will know the right sizes then good luck girlfriend ..

Stephanie

Anonymous

Thank you so much Stephanie. I love your comment about my avatar – as soon as I saw it I thought that this kind of sums Gemma up. I love it (just seeing it associated with my name makes me feel the most femme I have ever felt).

I really want Gemma to develop her own style and know she will as soon as I can get her introduced to those around me.

I love the support I’m getting on CDH. You are all wonderful ladies.

Gemma. X

Hi, Michelle. Dont sell yourself short..we are all beautiful in our own ways. If you see yourself as beautiful others will see the beauty within as well as out. To me I am a muscle bound lady, but because I have embraced my feminine side my friends see the lady. Hugs,Allysa

Kathleen
      Duchess

Hate to repeat the old adage but beauty comes from within. Once I fully accepted who I was and that it was pretty in my own way then — yeah the smile and the twinkle in the eye that makes us beautiful.Please by all means continue sharing your journey here. Enjoy!

Hi Gemma
      You will find your day will come quicker than you think, now you have accepted your feminine self you will find your own pleasure in how you look. The more you dress you will find yourself improving your presentation and really enjoying it.
      Sarah xx

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?