• Author
    Replies
      Sarah Cerise
      Lady
      Registered On: September 25, 2022
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 163

Hi Gemma
      You will find your day will come quicker than you think, now you have accepted your feminine self you will find your own pleasure in how you look. The more you dress you will find yourself improving your presentation and really enjoying it.
      Sarah xx

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Kathleen
      Duchess
      Registered On: February 20, 2020
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 283

Hate to repeat the old adage but beauty comes from within. Once I fully accepted who I was and that it was pretty in my own way then — yeah the smile and the twinkle in the eye that makes us beautiful.Please by all means continue sharing your journey here. Enjoy!

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Allysa Grant
      Lady
      Registered On: November 1, 2022
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 252

Hi, Michelle. Dont sell yourself short..we are all beautiful in our own ways. If you see yourself as beautiful others will see the beauty within as well as out. To me I am a muscle bound lady, but because I have embraced my feminine side my friends see the lady. Hugs,Allysa

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Stephanie Bass
      Hostess
      Registered On: November 30, 2019
      Topics: 27
      Replies: 4415

Hi Gemma yes all of us are pretty in our own ways in our pictures even your Avatar is pretty cute he he .. hugs girlfriend as practice when and where you can girlfriend  dresses and everything girly you need to start with dosent have to break the bank .. There are lots of thrift stores around to start with for dresses skirts and blouses ..Shoes are another cheep item to purchase for a start to get your style going then you can online order or store shop and you will know the right sizes then good luck girlfriend ..

Stephanie

Anonymous
        Topics: 0
        Replies: 0

Thank you so much Stephanie. I love your comment about my avatar – as soon as I saw it I thought that this kind of sums Gemma up. I love it (just seeing it associated with my name makes me feel the most femme I have ever felt).

I really want Gemma to develop her own style and know she will as soon as I can get her introduced to those around me.

I love the support I’m getting on CDH. You are all wonderful ladies.

Gemma. X

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Michelle Trott
      Duchess
      Registered On: April 7, 2021
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 622

Thanks from all of us. I am glad you enjoy your time here. I enjoy it too!

6 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.