• This topic has 7 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hi ladies,

Your “femme self” has been invited to a wedding, (well for the purposes of this post, two actually!)

What would you like to wear?

WEDDING ONE

Is a day time affair with the dress code for women as “cocktails/semi formal”.

Here’s two of my “offerings”

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/photo/second-favorite-mother-of-the-bride-ensemble/

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/photo/mother-of-the-bride/

WEDDING TWO

Is a formal “after five” occasion.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/photo/blue-off-the-shoulder-evening-gown/

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/photo/favorite-evening-gown-with-brush-train/

Spoiler alert: I have been lucky enough to have professional makeovers in all of the above. Also, I was at least six years younger and probably a lot slimmer

Also I bought most of the outfits above ,as I got too old to be a bride, so I styled myself as the “MOB”.

I’ve also enjoyed joking with “real” “MOB”s about how there outfit for the day, is by far the most important thing to get right. Never mind the myriad of other arrangements for the bride etc..

Let’s have all your suggestions and of course, photos would be a bonus.

Now where do I find that lovely lacy handkerchief to put in my bra and quietly weep into as the bride comes down the aisle…

“Here Comes The Bride”, da, da da da,

(Aunty) Caty

PS And of course under the outerwear would be your finest lingerie..For me, (on clearance) Simone Perele bra and panties, suspender belt, lace top sheer tan stockings and a full length lacy slip or chemise. 2 inch heels, colour dependent on the dress above and matching clutch bag.

Anonymous

Hi Cathy. I will gladly reply to your topic in the morning. I thank you for using CDH links in your posting, and I have to remind all that posting commercial links is not acceptable, so please abstain from doing so.

Thank you.
      Gabriela

Leonara
      Ambassador

With all do respect Gabriela, Caty provided links to the results of her makeover. I don’t see where she posted a commercial who provided her makeover..
      Which showed an elegant, beautiful woman. I don’t understand your objection, Please advise…
      Leonara

Anonymous

Leonara,

I commended Cathy for posting those links. And my follow up was for anybody replying to Cathy to please abstain from posting commercial links.

Gabriela

Hi Caty,

They are all beautiful outfits but the picture of you in the Champagne colored formal gown is absolutely stunning!

Hugs,

Michelle

I’m assuming I’m not going as the guest of honor, although I have a couple of different wedding gowns I could wear.

I have a number of dresses that I could wear, depending on how fancy I feel or how bold in color I would like to be.  Seasonality may decide if I wear a sleeveless dress, or add a blazer, or a dress with sleeves.  I have two mid=calf navy blue dresses (one with sequins at the neckline, the other not) that could be worn, and a royal blue dress as well.  I have a shorter (just above the knee) sparkly slinky dress if I wanted something with a party like atmosphere.  I have a picture of this one in my private gallery here titled New Year’s Eve 2020-21,

I also have a couple of long formal dresses (or 2 or 3 piece dresses).  One I know could be a mother of the bride, because it was worn by my ex to my daughter’s wedding.  A couple of outfits I got from my mom after she passed, and I know she wore these to formal affairs too.

And I probably have two or three nice tops that I could pair with a skirt for an elegant look as well.

So my question of what to wear is more of which of my outfits do I choose.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I love those outfits Caty. I was very lucky to nave been invited to a wedding and had a real issue deciding what to wear. It was a morning ceremony at a lovely venue. I had some dresses which I had in my wardrobe that I had bought should I ever go to a nice event. I chose a few and tried them on and had to seek help to make a decision. I didn’t want to go ‘over the top’ and chose a long contemporary style and pattern. I have many pairs of shoes but still had to go out and buy a new pair. It all went well and I was complemented on the dress a few times that day.  As I always say, dreams can come true.

Anonymous

Love the long blue dress! Me? I’d want to be the bride. In the 80’s. Connie xxx

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?