• This topic has 18 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

This is my very first time on any site, and I mean any. I love love love the way I feel when I’m dressed fem. I absolutely love to dress and feel sexy. It’s been a long road, first time I wore pantyhose I was 5yrs.old. I’m now in my mid 40’s and know for an absolute fact that these feelings are never going away. To be completely honest I don’t want them to go away, I love them.
      I am married with kids and like the rest of the world they have no idea about my other self that I know of. I wish there was a way but the fear of rejection and possible loss of the most important people in my life will always keep Kristen at bay. I so want and need so badly to spread
      My wings and fly. The few opportunities that I have had to fully dress and be out there have been the most exhilarating and exciting feelings.
      I’m looking for like minded ladies to share my thoughts, feelings, and life with. Maybe, just maybe there is a way that you all can show me were my life as Kristen can also be the same life I long for without loss.
      Thank you for your time❤️

Anonymous

Hi Kristen welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, I’m sure you will have lots of questions to ask so just ask and the girls will get back to you, we are like one big happy family on here x so come on in and join the family x

I’m like you I’ve been dressing most of my life since i was about 8 or 9 years old,

I’m still in the closet to my wife and family and I’m scared to come out to my wife,

I’ve got children and grandkids too so it’s a lot to lose if i do come out,

Hugs Rozalyne x

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Kristen,

Welcome, I am quite new here myself and I have already lots of friends.  I am happy to keep in touch and offer any help, support or friendship I can, please feel free to message me.

Tara x.

Hi Kristen, Teralynn here! Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv! I am honored to be among one of your very first! You will find love, acceptance, support and friendship here. I see you have a wife and children who do not know anything about your crossdressing! That could be a time bomb waiting to go off and could cause all kinds of problems for your relationship if she accidentally found out! It appears that you are not eager to share the information with her and that makes you like the majority of crossdressing (mtf) people. Should you ever change your mind and want to come out of the closet don’t just blow her mind by by blurting out during dinner “Oh, by the way dear I am a crossdresser!” Send me a private message and put the word Approach on the subject line and I will know what you want and will send you an approach method I recommend to at least give you a fighting chance at getting favorable results from telling her. In this day and age there are more accepting significant others than ever before. However, no one knows your significant other better than you do, so it must always be your decision- closet or the possibility of dressing with her knowledge. Whatever you decide know that your CDH sisters will be here for you! Hope you enjoy your membership! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall or a private message will get the fastest response! – Blessings

Anonymous

Kristen 🦋welcome to CDH you will really like it here ! 🌼🍭💜

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are!  We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Kristen,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Kristen…welcome,  your  now part of a wonderful place to express yourself to who you would love to be. That lady deep inside and with the company of many caring and understanding gals who can help you with everything from dressing to makeup and all in between. So start enjoying all that we have and in a community that really supports and accepting for everyone. Very nice to meet you and have a wonderful journey ahead.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

First off welcome Kristen, I love everyone here and their opinions. I came out to my wife of 36 yrs and to say that it’s all good would be a lie. It’s been a struggle, but she hasn’t kicked me out either. I do wish I’d done it years ago, the lie just became too great. We are working it through and I hope my future will include her and my feminine self. 💕💋 Katie

Anonymous

Hello Kristen welcome to CDH so happy to meet you. Know the girls here are so supportive and friendly

Hugs

Donna

Leonara
      Ambassador

Hi Kristen,
      As you can see by the responses to your article, we welcome you with open arms of friendship… I can understand your reluctance to reveal your alter ego with your wife… I felt the same way until my wife unexpectedly met Leonara… it was like a deer caught in the headlights. We talked after I changed to “handsome man mode” she explained that she was relieved that once she saw one my mug with lipstick she thought I was having an affair lol… she recommended that I seek counseling (which I did. personal message (PM) me anytime and I will tell you about it) the revelation of Leonara to my wife happened 10 years ago…. we have an understanding “don’t ask, don’t tell” and I express my feminine self when she is not home which is twice a week.
      Last week we just celebrated our 50th Anniversary.
      You know your wife and you can judge when would be a good time to discuss your CD.. Teralynn offered to help you how to discuss your revelation PM her.
      Hon, welcome again enjoy your stay here at CDH
      Regards, Leonara

Hi Kristen Welcome you CDH.

pat

Hi Kristen nice to meet you as all these sweet ladies have said all ready i cant add much to them but i will say you are a new sister and family member so get settled in relax and enjoy your stay here with many ladies with tons of support and acceptance to all girls who come thru these doors .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Kristen, welcome to Cdh. A great source of advice, and friendly people. It is great being enfemme, especially after such a long period.
      Enjoy the ride, it is well worth it
      Warm hugs
      Jane Elizabeth

Welcome Kristen!

Welcome Kirsten to our femilicious group. We all shine from the inside out. You will make nee friends for life.
      Well done.
      Warm wishes
      Jane Elizabeth

Hi Kristen,
      Lovely to have you here, it’s such a wonderful place to be.
      Hugg’s
      Mikala xx.

Hi Kirsten,
      Welcome from the U.K.
      Sounds like we share the same life.
      Lockdown has been tough.
      Katie x

Anonymous

Hi Kristen. I’m Efem Frances. I’m very much in same turbulence except slightly different circumstances.
      After my wife passed (who totally got off on my CD) it wasn’t much fun anymore. I resumed couple years later full out. I was so consumed with my femininity. Then my son need to move back home (whom I’ll always support)

He knows about me but makes him uncomfortable. So I gladly bow to him.

For the last two years I’ve had few opportunities. Very frustrating especially the last three months. I feel so preoccupied. It’s all I can think of.

By the way, maybe HRT has been the cause. I love it and can’t imagine stopping.

If any ideas or solutions come to mind, please share. Felt good to open up.

Thnx for reading👠

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?