Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Jackie
      Ambassador

How many of you have a photo of early signs you may be a cross dresser

Anonymous

I never took any pictures, they are all stored in my head. If I did have a picture to post, it would be me as a young child in pantyhose.

Anonymous

The best I’ve got is a shot of me at 11 dressed as a girl for halloween. I still call it my birthday picture, the day Heather was born.

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

I know my mother took photos of me dressed as a girl in my early years, probably starting around four or five years old.

However, I still have photos of the single biggest early event in my life at age nine or ten years old which convinced me I was a CD.  Keep in mind I was not aware of the terminology at that time, but I knew there was something female about me.

The event was a Cub Scout play, in which I played the part of a ballerina, along with a few other Cub Scouts.  We were heavily made up with cosmetics and dressed completely head to toe as pretty little ballerinas.  The media was there, and many adults took photos of us.  I became thrilled, like the Pink Fog, as adults kept saying how “pretty” the girls are.  A few of the boys, including me, were reluctant to remove the ballerina outfits and make up.

Those early photos, to this day, bring back pleasant memories of when I essentially admitted to myself that yes, I am a girl, sometimes.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?