Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Brandie
      Lady

When I was in my mid 20s I met a girl and we had sparks from the start. We dated for 2 months and called it quits the reason was something was off like she was hiding something. I did not hear from her until 10yrs later and we tried again with same results. I gave up, Skip ahead 10yrs she found me and we had a heart to heart talk. I was told that the reason of everything was she is pansexual and living in a Christiaan home she didnt know how to deal with it. I said cool that explains allot by the way im a crossdresser. She blinked and said are you trans bi etc why do you crossdress? I said no just a cross dresser I just like to play dress up and feel pretty Im just no good with make up. Big grin came across her face you want lessons I LOVE hair and make up?? So no im getting make up lessons from a girgly GG.

Awesome good for you funny how life is sometimes for sure, your story makes me smile that is a beautiful thing how we learn things about ourselves and others sometimes it is special! 😉🤗

Hugs April

Don’t we all wish?

I do anyway.

See girls people do win lotteries

Brandie
      Lady

[postquote quote=710183]

The kicker we are the typical other side of the tracks. Her affluent Neighborhood/Life style. Me poor mountain town mim wage Morlock.

And so it goes. Nice to see it all worked out in the end.

Wow what a awesome story and what an amazing turn of events for you.

Enjoy all the makeup lessons.

Susan

CelesteCD
      Lady

What an incredible story! Can’t wait to read chapter 2+ if you are willing to share.

Hi Brandi it just goes to show you that there is someone out there for everyone, the only thing is all that wasted time if only you knew what each other was going through you may have been together many years ago, I’m sure both of you will have a great life together, don’t look back on what’s gone just look forward to spending the rest of your lives together X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?