Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So last night the SO and I were trying to decide on supper. She didn’t feel well and all of our meat options were frozen and would have needed to thawed out to use and it was getting kinda late so we decided I would go to a drive through near our home for supper. Due to this cover crop they close early so I needed to hurry. I was already in my loungewear (leggings and a cute top to go with them) with no makeup,bra or anything else on,Basically totally a man in women’s clothing, so off i went. I have been to this particular drive through a number of times in similar attire and it’s usually staffed by women and younger girls. Much to my shagrin last night it was staffed by nothing but young men and boys and there I was in all my women’s attire. The ladies that work there have never batted an eye at my attire before.

I placed my order and pulled up to the window and the guy at the window immediately noticed my leggings and from then on he sent nearly every guy in the place by the window to see the guy in leggings. I know this sounds like paranoia but it was real obvious what was going on and let’s be real here. I was a young boy at one time too. Never would have done this but I do understand the nature of young guys when they see something that is out of the norm and believe me I was way out of the norm in half girl mode half guy mode.

I just laughed about the whole thing as I drove away and thought to myself ” if they only knew I was wearing a women’s thong too and they just wish they were brave enough to rock some leggings outside of football practice lol”. I told the little woman about it when I got home and all I got was a big OMG! Therefore young guys are idiots. They have no sensitivity for anyone else on the planet.

Anonymous

They are all so insecure!

[postquote quote=395146]
      Yeah that’s being nice about it lol.

I would’ve been that young man back in the day, trying so hard to ‘fit in with the guys’ but secretly full of envy.
      Now, when a few boys take a glance my way I imagine maybe I just gave him the courage to be what he wants and not waste oh so many years trying to be what others want.

Boys will be boys, except all of us right lol?

We all tend to take notice of things that stand out, the more we’re out there though, the less we’ll all stand out.

Drive thru’s are fun. I frequent a coffee stop on my way to work, as its normally around the same time each day, I get the same staff fairly often. One of the young ladies has become quite friendly and talkative. A couple of months ago (I think she had recently started there) she leaned out the window and in a whisper asked if I was a crossdresser, I giggled and said yes and that I didn’t think whispering was necessary, she got all excited and exclaimed that she’d never met one before. Since then we chat if its not too busy and she gives me a thumbs up on my outfit, on one of my visits I was in drab and when I got to the window she said “well thats just disapointing” and gave me a thumbs down, with a smile.

Hello Jessica

They all looked at you because they were wondering what they would look like in them.

Hugs

Natasha💋

Anonymous

thats funny. i think if there is only one young guy he is pretty nice and it doesnt bother him. but if you get a group of young guys they all want their friends to think they are straight. pier preasure.

Anonymous

Hi Lovelies

I agree with Natasha….I bet there was at least one brave boy in the gang that was probably wearing PANTIES anyway…smiles, grace xx

Sorry you had to go through that Jessica.

Groups of teenage boys really can be a pain in the a$$ Just trying to look big in front of their friends, they probably make a big deal out of anything not ‘conforming’ (gay men holding hands, people with disabilities,etc etc etc)just to be seen to be a laugh to their mates.

Bet half of them were wondering what it felt like to wear leggings, and were secretly jealous, but of course far to scared to admit it to their mates🤣🤣🤣

If you feel strongly, drop their head office a note stating your feelings, and that you will be less inclined to go there again.

❤️B

Emily
      Lady

I have definitely noticed that younger ladies are much for accepting than younger men. The few ladies who I have told about or introduced to Emily have been nothing but supportive. The VERY few men who know, not so much. Except of course for the ones at the bars who hit on me, but thats another story for another time.
      Emily

I say this as someone who was a young boy and still is a young-ish man I think it is more of peer pressure. One guy by themself often doesn’t feel the need to do anything from my experience, but when a group of them comes together it can turn into quite a pissing contest. Who can be the most macho? Who can fit in with the ‘stereotype’ the best? By themselves I find most people don’t care about other people’s business, but when you get a group of them together they become more extreme. Either trying to show off how nice they are or how in line with the group thought they are.

Anonymous

I have yet to go out enfemme.Deragotory comments from young men and boys  would be high on my list of fears.A member of this site once told me in a private message that when he was out in dressed en femme young men and boys are the most cruel.Over my side of the pond in the UK one of the most commonly used ddragotory terms for a crossdresser is ” tranny’.Personally I would find that upsetting if anybody called me that in the street regardless of age or gender.I do admire the people on here who are equipped to rise above that sort of remark.A good twenty years ago I was in a pub in a seaside resort in the  North of England whilst on holiday with my wife.I was in male mode but one so called macho man clocked my mane of curly hair and kept me by saying ” Hya Big Perm” every time I went to the bar.It’s hard to ignore that kind of thing.I was sensible enough not to react but it got progressively irksome.For our last drink my wife went up to the bar.

Michelle
      Lady

Just think though, there may have been one in that group that was secretly jealous that you were able to rock the leggings and cute too.  I know I would’ve been.

Yes, it seems that other girls are more apt to make positive comments. And males in general develop a bad case of tunnel vision when I am out in girl things. I find that a flirty smile goes a long way toward shifting any embarrassment back toward them.

I often hit the drive thru coffee kiosk on the way home in full girl dress without any issues. Does that mean coffee people are more tolerant?

Anonymous

Couldn’t agree more. They are the worst. And that’s all that need be said about that! Part of the reason it took me so long to reach my personal epiphany was because of them *back then* It retarded my inner-growth and delayed my wonderous revelations, it was peer pressure pure and simple…You had to attract the women, …there was no ‘grey’ area.. It was awful. I hated the way that whole maelstrom made me objectify, desire, acquire, use and dismiss ladies. Horrible, horrible culture. It wasn’t until I left all that (and old friends) behind I began to be at peace with myself. I wasn’t ever happy with girlfriends, they would perpetually disappoint too! Even though that was the ‘expectancy’ It seemed inconceivable to me I was just ‘expected’ for me to be miserable…For all the inner admiration I have for the female race, being with them was just no longer an option for me. I can however, totally understand everything that modern culture puts young minds through, it’s not until you can escape it’s poisonous doctrine that you have time to look ‘inwardly’ and stop that controlling self-destructive and degradative influence. Only then may you be fortunate enough to experience growth inwardly and bring you the courage to proceed in this world with a more healthy and balanced perspective. One of acceptance, understanding and respect for each other. We only hope it has the potential to reach younger minds sooner, rather than later. Right?

I’m truly sorry you had to go through that Jessica, if its any consolation we weren’t all like that, personally I never did something contemptible like that due to peer pressure, unfortunately at least 4 out of 5 would .The single most ignorant age/gender group bar none. I have a long standing disdain of teenage boys, boys in their 20s aren’t much better. When men hit their 30s they start to show signs of maturity, sometimes not even then. Everyone here has already said it, peer pressure, bravado, being an asshole, call it what you want.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Cindy Lou.
Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?