- June 19, 2022 at 8:27 pm #654322Marissa ParksParticipantRegistered On: June 19, 2022Topics: 7Replies: 7Has thanked: 52 timesBeen thanked: 72 times
I’m not sure this is the right place but I couldn’t see where else to post. So, apologies if this is out of place. I was thinking earlier about had I been born female what my best attribute would be. Would it still be the same or different? Back in my dating years- a long time ago 🙁 lol I was often told by the girls that I had prettier eyes than them – green are fairly rare I suppose. On the other hand this girl is flat chested, so I think I’d still be having to put up with that!
Love to hear other girls thoughts
- June 23, 2022 at 1:32 pm #658125
- June 23, 2022 at 12:03 pm #658118
- June 23, 2022 at 11:55 am #658117Natalie JonesLadyRegistered On: September 20, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 97Has thanked: 301 timesBeen thanked: 465 times
For me it’s my mind. At over 6ft , broad shoulders, strong legs and arms and a very hairy body nothing about me looks feminine.
If it wasn’t for that part of my brain that wants me to feel feminine I’d have nothing girlie about me. Fortunately when I under and stealth dress and when I have time to dress fully as Natalie I feel like a women and I feel wonderful
- June 23, 2022 at 6:49 am #657765Yvette TLadyRegistered On: January 10, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 8Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 56 times
I’m not sure I have any notable female attributes,. At way over 6’6″ with broad shoulders, a long face, knobbly knees and big feet there’s not many female attributes on display. Being as I’m not out and about the only person who could comment would be my SO who prefers me male side outwards anyway.
I still enjoy dressing up though and with my 5in heels on I probably have the longest legs going.
- June 22, 2022 at 4:23 pm #655069JasmineDuchessRegistered On: June 8, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 52Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 149 times
- June 22, 2022 at 2:20 pm #655056
- June 22, 2022 at 2:10 pm #655054Fiona BlackLadyRegistered On: November 23, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 60Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 189 times
- June 21, 2022 at 4:23 pm #654766
- June 21, 2022 at 4:07 pm #654761Alexis RobertsLadyRegistered On: December 27, 2015Topics: 1Replies: 5Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 4 times
I have honestly NEVER been told anything other than my eyes, which BTW change colors from blue to a deep aqua marine and sky blue….Ironically they (my eyes) ONLY change colors when i am sexually stimulated or aroused! So basically if a guy happens to notice me, his date and my eyes changing color at dinner….NO POKER FACE here…someones getting sexually satisfied by ME….
- June 21, 2022 at 4:06 pm #654760
- June 21, 2022 at 3:59 pm #654756Amy CatrelleLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2022Topics: 10Replies: 162Has thanked: 460 timesBeen thanked: 761 times
- June 21, 2022 at 3:35 pm #654753Kristen SmithlyLadyRegistered On: September 25, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 106Has thanked: 440 timesBeen thanked: 539 times
I would have to say my eyes & lashes. I have no butt, seriously, I think it’s concave or someone stole one night when I was asleep. I do have nice legs except they are scared up from sports and look like someone went wacko on them with a weed whacker.I was always told when I was little I’d make a pretty girl. Oh how I wished that was true! Even then I wanted to be a girl. I still have pretty eyes and beautiful lashes. Wife is of course, jealous of them!
- June 21, 2022 at 3:06 pm #654744RevelBaronessRegistered On: December 5, 2020Topics: 8Replies: 375Has thanked: 886 timesBeen thanked: 1410 times
- June 21, 2022 at 2:50 pm #654739
- June 21, 2022 at 2:36 pm #654735
- June 21, 2022 at 2:21 pm #654733
- June 21, 2022 at 1:52 pm #654730monicaLadyRegistered On: January 4, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 13Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 51 times
My wife says my tushie and legs are my best. She wants them, haha. I’d love to have her beautiful eyes and lips. Her breast I know I can have if I use her doctor, LOL.
- June 20, 2022 at 11:46 am #654472
- June 20, 2022 at 9:46 am #654436Lauren MugnaiaRegistered On: November 1, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 168Has thanked: 1612 timesBeen thanked: 849 times
- June 20, 2022 at 6:18 am #654399
- June 20, 2022 at 5:26 am #654388StephaniewyLadyRegistered On: September 24, 2021Topics: 17Replies: 168Has thanked: 681 timesBeen thanked: 926 times
- June 20, 2022 at 5:24 am #654387IssheLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 74Has thanked: 331 timesBeen thanked: 215 times
- June 20, 2022 at 5:21 am #654386Darcy GrigsbyDuchessRegistered On: July 1, 2020Topics: 30Replies: 187Has thanked: 50 timesBeen thanked: 1080 times
- June 20, 2022 at 2:21 am #654350Ashley KonnersLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 38Replies: 514Has thanked: 1844 timesBeen thanked: 2440 times
- June 19, 2022 at 10:22 pm #654336
- June 19, 2022 at 9:57 pm #654333Barbie SatinLadyRegistered On: May 15, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 174Has thanked: 397 timesBeen thanked: 543 times
My voice for certain. The first time I had to speak as a female was on the phone. I had never even practiced. It just came naturally to me. I think taking voice lessons from an operatic voice teacher helped a lot. He taught me to mix my head and chest voices together. That was back in High School.
- June 19, 2022 at 9:56 pm #654332Aurora EdenLadyRegistered On: June 29, 2021Topics: 31Replies: 202Has thanked: 1024 timesBeen thanked: 1051 times
Back in the Golden Age, the girls were kinda jealous of my eyelashes and the way my hair curled at the back. I think these days, maybe my legs are my best female attribute as they are lond and well-shaped. I used to cycle a lot, you see.
- June 19, 2022 at 9:19 pm #654326Clarissa CrossLadyRegistered On: July 17, 2021Topics: 6Replies: 122Has thanked: 877 timesBeen thanked: 468 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.