Viewing 31 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m not sure this is the right place but I couldn’t see where else to post. So, apologies if this is out of place. I was thinking earlier about had I been born female what my best attribute would be. Would it still be the same or different? Back in my dating years- a long time ago 🙁 lol I was often told by the girls that I had prettier eyes than them – green are fairly rare I suppose.  On the other hand this girl is flat chested, so I think I’d still be having to put up with that!

Love to hear other girls thoughts

Marissa x

My legs definitely, long sleek and well formed and my belly gone.

Aurora Lynne
      Baroness

Hi Marissa,

Back in the Golden Age, the girls were kinda jealous of my eyelashes and the way my hair curled at the back. I think these days, maybe my legs are my best female attribute as they are lond and well-shaped. I used to cycle a lot, you see.

Hugs,

Aurora

My voice for certain. The first time I had to speak as a female was on the phone. I had never even practiced. It just came naturally to me. I think taking voice lessons from an operatic voice teacher helped a lot. He taught me to mix my head and chest voices together. That was back in High School.

Well growing up I was always told I had beautiful long eye lashes and always received lots of compliments on my legs.

Probably my hands and legs. I have diminutive hands, definitely not “man hands”. And I have well toned legs (just wish I could get away with shaving them!)

My best female attribute is my wife. The help and support she has given is by far the nicest thing about me. X

For me been always told been I have great legs and bottom and very colorful blue/green eyes. Now if I could get the gut to match the butt I would be there.

That I could and would dance!  (And I still do.)

Thanks Marissa for this fun post.

Marg

Well, I already came with well developed thighs and a nice butt, and a natural set of A-cup boobs. The fact that I look just like my mom has been another nice feminine attribute. 🙂

Hugs girls,

Lauren M

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I have been told that my smile is pretty.

Hugs, Liara

monica
      Lady

My wife says my tushie and legs are my best. She wants them, haha. I’d love to have her beautiful eyes and lips. Her breast I know I can have if I use her doctor, LOL.

I was always good with babies and had great legs.

Definitely my legs and butt, especially in romantic lingerie.

Anonymous

was always complemented on my eyelashes and legs… soooo

Revel
      Baroness

I have a striking slim and trim figure. However, I have to say my natural, full lips, and my unique voice.

Revel

I would have to say my eyes & lashes. I have no butt, seriously, I think it’s concave or someone stole one night when I was asleep. I do have nice legs except they are scared up from sports and look like someone went wacko on them with a weed whacker.I was always told when I was little I’d make a pretty girl. Oh how I wished that was true! Even then I wanted to be a girl. I still have pretty eyes and beautiful lashes. Wife is of course, jealous of them!

I don’t think my drab side has much in the way of feminine attributes, certainly no-one has commented so, but I’m relatively thin for my age and my legs look great in tights and heels. If I say so myself. x

Back then my lips, now, my breasts .

I have honestly NEVER been told anything other than my eyes, which BTW change colors from blue to a deep aqua marine and sky blue….Ironically they (my eyes) ONLY change colors when i am sexually stimulated or aroused! So basically if a guy happens to notice me, his date and  my eyes changing color at dinner….NO POKER FACE here…someones getting sexually satisfied by ME….

~Alexis

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/photo/blonde-overview/

Anonymous

I think I’ve got decent legs and my bum looks good.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

My best feminine attribute is probably my tall (6′), slim (155lbs) almost hairless figure. It allows me to wear virtually any type of female outfit that I wish.

LEGGS < LIPS< BOOBS< LOL

Jasmine
      Lady

For me I would have to say it’s probably going to be my bum I’ve been told that I have a really nice rear end even when I’m in man mode so I’m going to go with that

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Jasmine.
      Yvette T
      Lady

I’m not sure I have any notable female attributes,. At way over 6’6″ with broad shoulders, a long face, knobbly knees and big feet there’s not many female attributes on display. Being as I’m not out and about the only person who could comment would be my SO who prefers me male side outwards anyway.

I still enjoy dressing up though and with my 5in heels on I probably have the longest legs going.

Y

For me it’s my mind. At over 6ft , broad shoulders, strong legs and arms and a very hairy body nothing about me looks feminine.
      If it wasn’t for that part of my brain that wants me to feel feminine I’d have nothing girlie about me.  Fortunately when I under and stealth dress and when I have time to dress fully as Natalie I feel like a women and I feel wonderful

Natalie💋💋💋

Mia Mor’e
      Baroness

I think my legs are my best attribute. I have to try to cover over everything else, but I will show my legs all day long!

Karla Rogers
      Duchess

My wife says I have great legs, so I’ll go with that.  🙂

Anonymous
      Lady

I have been told by women I have dated that they wish they could swap their legs for mine so guess that is one attribute I like about me. The other is my boobs and my nipples, I have B size breasts so I can wear a bra without forms if I want and my nipples protrude a lot so they are very prominent if I wear anything without a bra. One thing that I wish wasn’t so prominent is my feet, dang size 12 feet. It does make it harder to find heels or shoes in general.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

My best female attribute is my hair when I’m wearing a wig. The rest of me, not so good.

Anonymous

I believe that my legs are the most feminine looking parts of my body.

I have natural breasts, 42C, firm and proud. My nips are always on ‘high beam.”

Green eyes. Long, thick hair that is turning silver. muscular legs. Little body hair.

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?