Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

What is the one thing you’d love to see in your Christmas stocking this year ? Besides my own legs lol, I’d love to get a gift card to purchase a gold sequin dress to celebrate with when Covid is over!!!

Hugs and Kisses

Candace

Well, I kinda got it on Monday!

My wife is organising a costume party for 2nd January.

My character is a kind of Mr. Fix it, called Ahmed Abubu.

In the 6th scene he unveils the fact that in fact, he is not a he, but a she!

So under my turban will be a wig, I’ll need Egyptian style makeup, with nice “cat” type eyes, and a drop-dead gorgeous goddess dress with jewelled collar and fringed sleeves underneath a plain robe.

Since it’s via Zoom, I’ll be wearing gold gladiator sandals… with 3″ heels, hehehe!!

I’ll probably extend the makeup to dark foundation mixed with some gold powder for that glam in the desert look.

Hot stuff, or what?

I’ll do a full write up 😍

The real challenge will be pretending to be a woman trying to talk like a man without giving the game away…

Love Laura

Anonymous

I would love a pair of purple suede over the knee boots….I can get them, but not in time….boo hoo

sadly, grace xx

You’d never pur-suede me to wear them…

(Only joking, they sound lovely!)

Anonymous

don’t care what you say….I still love you ……mostly..ish x

Anonymous

Gift cards…MACs and Sephora.

And I forget the name but it is a round chocolate orange shape and you gently knock it on a flat service and it comes apart in orange slice shapes. Yes I can and have eaten the whole thing.

Starbucks instant coffee.

A Martin Beck novel.

Jessica

[postquote quote=422170]
      Hi Grace,

You can enjoy your boots on New Year’s Eve.

Alice

Anonymous

Celeste, you should be arrested… that’s daylight robbery…….but beautiful, i love your taste

grace ❤️

I’m so Jealous!!!!

Trisha
      Duchess

That is absolutely gorgeous Celeste. Such an awesome find. SCORE

Trisha

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?