- December 23, 2020 at 8:08 am #422125Candace BaciParticipantRegistered On: October 19, 2020Topics: 32Replies: 52Has thanked: 198 timesBeen thanked: 515 times
What is the one thing you’d love to see in your Christmas stocking this year ? Besides my own legs lol, I’d love to get a gift card to purchase a gold sequin dress to celebrate with when Covid is over!!!
Hugs and Kisses
- December 23, 2020 at 4:00 pm #422345Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 19Replies: 2436Has thanked: 1305 timesBeen thanked: 4829 times
I would love a pair of purple suede over the knee boots….I can get them, but not in time….boo hoo
sadly, grace xx
You can enjoy your boots on New Year’s Eve.
- December 23, 2020 at 9:41 am #422190Jessica RossLadyRegistered On: December 9, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 128Has thanked: 200 timesBeen thanked: 516 times
Gift cards…MACs and Sephora.
And I forget the name but it is a round chocolate orange shape and you gently knock it on a flat service and it comes apart in orange slice shapes. Yes I can and have eaten the whole thing.
Starbucks instant coffee.
A Martin Beck novel.
2 users thanked author for this post.
- December 23, 2020 at 9:16 am #422170Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 50Replies: 1414Has thanked: 6604 timesBeen thanked: 7861 times
- December 23, 2020 at 10:37 am #422214stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 118Replies: 1358Has thanked: 1996 timesBeen thanked: 5847 times
Your sad! With my calves I doubt I could EVER get into them.
I do have a pair of Gorg-eous! hand-made bucket- top real leather boots , with no right or left foot (17th Century style) which can be rolled down as ankle boots, as worn by the cavalry. But they ‘aint exactly feminine. A previous life.
Steph 👢👢 💘
1 user thanked author for this post.
- December 23, 2020 at 9:34 am #422184Laura LovettLadyRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 757Has thanked: 2425 timesBeen thanked: 3715 times
- December 23, 2020 at 9:37 am #422188
- December 23, 2020 at 8:53 am #422156Celeste StarreLadyRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 31Replies: 724Has thanked: 206 timesBeen thanked: 2193 times
- December 23, 2020 at 10:43 am #422217
- December 23, 2020 at 9:36 am #422187
- December 23, 2020 at 8:57 am #422160Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 50Replies: 1414Has thanked: 6604 timesBeen thanked: 7861 times
- December 23, 2020 at 9:32 am #422182Celeste StarreLadyRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 31Replies: 724Has thanked: 206 timesBeen thanked: 2193 times
Guilty as charged! That was one of those being in the right place at the right time moments. This store chain sells all sorts of things from clothes to hardware. Usually they have maybe 10-20 dresses in my size at any one time. This was the only formal gown they had. The moment I saw it I thought of the jewel covered silver pumps with 4″ spike heels that I got recently. Think I’m set for New Years Eve.
2 users thanked author for this post.
- December 23, 2020 at 8:34 am #422137Laura LovettLadyRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 757Has thanked: 2425 timesBeen thanked: 3715 times
Well, I kinda got it on Monday!
My wife is organising a costume party for 2nd January.
My character is a kind of Mr. Fix it, called Ahmed Abubu.
In the 6th scene he unveils the fact that in fact, he is not a he, but a she!
So under my turban will be a wig, I’ll need Egyptian style makeup, with nice “cat” type eyes, and a drop-dead gorgeous goddess dress with jewelled collar and fringed sleeves underneath a plain robe.
Since it’s via Zoom, I’ll be wearing gold gladiator sandals… with 3″ heels, hehehe!!
I’ll probably extend the makeup to dark foundation mixed with some gold powder for that glam in the desert look.
Hot stuff, or what?
I’ll do a full write up 😍
The real challenge will be pretending to be a woman trying to talk like a man without giving the game away…
- This reply was modified 4 weeks ago by Laura Lovett.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.