• This topic has 39 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Becka.
Viewing 19 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Well I’m fairly new here and not sure if this has been beat to death before but what would be on your crossdressing bucket list?

I know a few of mine would be as follows.

-pierced ears.

-hairless body

-longer eye lashes

-feminine shaped eyebrows

-go to a size 8 from a 12

-smaller feet ( wear a 11 but would rather a 8 ) as more selections

-total acceptance from all.

There are a few of mine ladies so let’s hear what would be on yours.

Hugs

Ashley❤️

Oh my, where do i start ??  Some I have crossed off.

– I’d love to be fully transformed by a professional from those transformation services.

– dress up as Wendy for halloween.  This I crossed off my list.  However, I’d like to expand on this one by going as Wendy for halloween get togethers (once covid is done).  Before covid, we would have halloween GTG, but i’d like to go as Wendy when the pandemic is over with.

– go out in public dressed.  this is sort of crossed off the list; I just walked around the block as Wendy.

– buy a full silicone women’s suit with working plumbing.

– go to work as Wendy.  Since I’m still working from home, I sometimes fully transform into Wendy to work; but someday go into work physically as Wendy.

Anonymous

Here are a few of mine,

Flater stomach,

Bigger bust,

Rounder hips to give me more of a womanly shape,

Smaller hands and feet so they didn’t look as manly,

Hairless body so I didn’t have to shave any more,

Long long hair instead of having a bald patch on the top of my head,

Losing some weight so i could go from a size 18s to a size 10,

I know it’s a lot to ask for but maybe i could lose some weight and they could find a cure for baldness, i can change my body shape but I’ll have to put up with my big hands and feet xxxxx

Hugs Roz xxxxx

Anonymous

Hi Ashley.

Pierced ears…..that’s it, thank you….

maybe I need a bigger bucket???

Grace x

Maybe cause your perfect already hun!!!

Anonymous

Ashley….I wish!!!!….add that to the list!!!!

Grace…I’ve looked at your photos and you look great hun!

Hugs

Ashley

Looking at some of these lists, I’m sure I need a bigger bucket. I may lack for imagination!

Bridgette

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Lets see
      pierced ears -done
      shopping in fem – done
      visiting with another cdh member face to face -done
      letting my hair grow put – done
      coloring my hair -done
      manicure/ pedicure
      color my toe nails -done
      come out to my brothers – done
      spend a day with my brothers while in fem
      get a make over
      spend a day with a friend ( whether another Cd or a GG ) shopping and doing some of the above
      get a hair removal treatment for belly, chest, back and legs
      loose a few pounds – hopefully all in the belly
      come out to at least some of my co-workers

As you can see I’ve already done a lot of these. Hope I can get some more in the next year!!
      . Sandy

Anonymous

1. Release guilt and shame about being feminine

2. Listen to myself & take my needs seriously

3. Take steps to greater self acceptance

4. Believe in myself

5. Learn to love my body

6. Cry when I feel like it

7. Transition on my timeline, on my terms

That’s a great list Eva.  I hope it all works in your favour hun.

Ashley.

I love this list – you go, girl!

All of those things are in your reach.

Love Laura

I’ve only been here for several months, but the girls here have helped me so much with so many items on your list, I’m sure it’s within your reach.

Bridgette

Eona Oh
      Lady

Bucket list eh. I’d have to say getting the courage to tell the world who I am! I’d also love a nice hairless body…oh yeah, that too! ❤️

Thanks for replying hun.  Nice list , hope they all happen for you.

Anonymous

Hi Ashley – First a pierced Naval with Ruby in it.

Second – My hair in rollers permed & set old woman style.

Third – Eyebrows plucked “ouch”.

Fourth – Wear my favorite perfume always.

Fifth – False Nails gelled.

Sixth – Join an all female social group.

Love Sarah xx

They all sound great Sarah!  Thanks for replying.
        Ashley.

After reading all of your wish lists I decided that I want it all. Especially the size eight and smaller hands and feet. Anyone have a solution for that. Thanks girls.😋

Michelle if I knew a way I have them both.  Lol. Some are reachable,some may take a bit more work.  Thanks for replying hun.
        hugs

Ashley

1. Lose the lockdown belly

2. Lose the back pain

3. Complete writing my stage acts (too much material, not enough organisation!)

4. Take makeup to a stage ready level. I’m a CD, not a DQ, so there’s the challenge!

5. Work on stage outfit. It’s got to look real, but stage demands mean tweaks.

6. It’s all about the entertainment – join band as outrageously tall feminine bass player.

7. Stay in a city other than Brighton – Manchester is on my hit list. This means shopping, eating out, sights, museums, bars, dancing, karaoke, drag show, the works.

8. Organise a Drag murder mystery with myself as hostess. I have the materials and the blessing of my wife – this is going to be a scream!

9. Get first femme gig.

10. Have first successful femme gig… could take a few attempts!

Fun, fun, fun – and audience participation all the way, spreading the happy vibes of the caring world of cross dressers.

Ambition is one thing… organisation is probably number 11 on my bucket list… 😊

Love Laura

Wow Laura, that’s an amazing list hun.  Thanks for replying! Hope you get to do them all my friend.

Ashley.

How very intriguing! You fascinate me, you do!

Bridgette

Hi Ashley

My crossdressing bucketlist aim for this year is to spend time at a hotel 100% en femme. 2-3 days in a large mainstream hotel, going down to breakfast, maybe going out for the day, back for dinner and chill in the lounge. Maybe one with a spa for a pedicure or waxing, or a pool.

A big step for me, plans already taking shape. I wish to just show my inner Bianca to the world for my confidence, and maybe expose and normalise in society what we are, in my own little way.

❤️Bianca

Oh! Am I allowed two? A Rose tattoo somewhere out the way.

P.S. Ashley-looked st your photos, you have a great body😍

Omg Bianca, I love all of them! I would love to do something like that. My wife and I talked about going out of town , getting a room and do some shopping during the day while dressed casual and then for the evening in a nice dress for dinner.
        hugs

Ashley

Well, like I told Grace, I seem to lack the imagination some of you have, especially Laura! But still,

Pierced ears, ✔

Go out as Bridgette, ✔

Go shopping with wife dressed,  ✔

Go out to dinner and bar, ✔

Get pedi with wife, and professionally done eye brows, ✔

Get professional bra fitting, ✔

Get makeover, after pandemic

Come out to a couple more people, once wife and I are ready

Meet someone on CDH, love to but no clue how really

Become comfortable enough to come out at work? Might be a pipe dream where I work…

So most of what I want, i have already…

Unimaginative Bridgette

Leslie
      Lady

There are so many things I want to do/get done that there isn’t space enough to list them all.

get my ears pierced

get more clothes and shoes

go out more was out today in jeans and shirt full face makeup and purse went to Walgreens and Burger King.
      the wife and I have gone together for mani/pedi.
      My hair is growing out nicely getting to point it is a puffy enough that it is beginning to look good. One of the few benefits of being retired. Where I worked it was 1940 Navy regs required.

I get to dress every day at home, ever gone out dressed for walks with the wife in the neighborhood.

Well, as old as I am, I’ve never even imagined making a bucket list, drab or femme. But since you brought it up, I think I’ll get myself a small CD bucket and put only one item in it: go on up to Harrisburg, Pa in March of 2022 to attend the Keystone Conference.

Think of it: 5 days of blissful crossdressing spent in the company of other CDs, some, hopefully, from CDH. Dressed femme all day, every day. A venue where CDs and TGs outnumber the “straights” and the “muggles”.

It may be the last big hurrah of my CD life. Only just the one bucket item, but a colossal one. But now I’m thinking what Grace said: I’m going to need a bigger bucket!

These conferences keep coming up.  Sounds like a great experience!

Anonymous

So, you want a bucket list, do you.
      First, a simple thing, pierced ears.
      Next, eyebrow shaping, a nice feminine arch.
      A professional transformation makeover would be nice.
      I would love to attend a conference like The Keystone conference. 5 days of non-stop girl time.
      Finally, my own pair of breasts.
      Not too much to ask, is it?

Jillian

Another great list , Jillian that makeover sounds good. Might have to add that one to mine.

Ashley

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Not that I really had a bucket list but if I think about it and only put stuff that I can realistically do (so change dress size from 20 to 2 doesn’t make it) I think it would be something like

• tell wife ✔
      • buy breast forms ✔
      • go beyond heels and dress with skirt/dress, forms etc ✔
      • dress for more than a few hours ✔
      • leave the house dressed at night ✔
      • leave the house dressed in daylight ✔
      • go out fully dressed in some remote place (with wife) ✔
      • interact  a little with strangers like store clerks ✔
      • interact more with strangers like in a bar
      • spend several days at home dressed ✔
      • go on vacation dressed 100% of the time (covid… maybe next year)
      • pierce ears ✔
      • grow my hair long ✔
      • go shopping dressed ✔
      • tell kids ✔
      • tell family
      • tell close friends
      • tell “everyone”
      • meet up with other CD  from CDH in some remote place  (planned for Aug 1, see separate post)
      • meet up with cd/lgbt people in town

That’s what I came up with in 10 minutes, it’s probably a lot more.

/kt

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I only have one (practical) one left…. Finish off the body shave… Torso and “down below” sorted, especially the torso… Been clean for years. Arm and leg hair next, which I’m hoping will happen very soon..As in next week…Will celebrate by buying a pure silk nightie… On bare legs… What bliss….

Attended two CD conferences, bought three period gowns, been a bride and bridesmaid… (long time ago) attachable silicon breast forms,many professional makeovers, en femme shopping trips, dinner out ,two lovely wigs,enough mid to upscale lingerie to fill two dresser drawers. Love the pure silk pieces, especially the pj’s….

Plus a “retail dress rack” full of skirts, blouses  and other outfits to suit my “retired professional woman” self image..

“Tick all the above” Having had the time on this mortal coil and the $$ required for the above is why I can make the statement above

Nail polish would be nice… But would not be accepted by either “the Boss” or the retirement village environment where I live.

Oh and I guess the one non achievable is to have my beloved SO accept Caty. She “knows but does not want to know”

Caty

Caty Ryan
        Baroness

I forgot one important one I need to tick off my list. That is to have a professional makeover and then go and have a bra fitting with forms attached, en femme

I had one lined up before Covid hit, but it got cancelled at the last minute. We have a lingerie store in the southern suburbs of Melbourne whom sponsors the local cd/tg group and is happy to accommodate “us”

Which with the way Covid hammered shopfront retail, is hardly surprising. Our “Shekels” are as good as any ones…

Lots of girls have mentioned letting their hair grow long. I dont have hardly any left to do that… Being the wrong side of 70 will do that to you!!!

Caty.

Hi Ashley,

1. Smaller shoe size.

2. Hairless privates.

Diane

Peta Mari
      Lady

My bucket list is to go to the Seahorse CD Ball in Sydney.

It’s a 400km trip for me. So a bit of a distance.

Becka
      Lady

Hi Ashley and welcome!

Great questions and list! Everything there would cover it for me!!

I have, do some of it but not everything. It is a long slow process but worth the effort!

Love and hugs!

Rebecka

Maybe a shipping container. It’s a really big dream.

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?