Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I got to thinking, if I were a cis woman, would I dress differently than I do as a crossdresser.

For me, if I were a cis woman, I’d probably run around every day in skin tight micro dresses/skirts, heels, jewelry and call it good. I’d also never have undergarments on (panties or bra). LOL. So the style would be similar, but more would be possible if I were actually cis.

How about you?

I am obsessed to wear Victoria’s Secret bras, corsets, bustier, gartes, slips, babydolls and teddies. Otherwise my style is classic.

Sounds lovely!

I ask this question because it runs a little deeper than just a purely aesthetic sense. Like, I’m curious if we dress a certain way (as crossdressers) to hide masculinity, to blend-in. But would we choose the same style if we didn’t have to blend-in. If we didn’t have to hide certain traits. If we were just women to begin with.

Classic black helps a lot. My hobby is dance and doing that your body transforms more feminine. Then I have used medicine against baldness and one side effect has been that my breasts grow upto 85B/C. I try to be classic business women and then you do not need necessary to try too much.

Thanks for posing the question , hope I didn’t get to far off subject.

If I were a GG, I wouldn’t bother with what I am wearing as  a CDer.

As Wendy, I love being dressed to the 9s, making sure my clothing matches, seams lined up,  and full make up.

As a GG, yoga pants and a t shirt.  Natural look no make up.

Carmen, glad you came back to clarify, so I could purge my first post before submitting.  Absolutely, everything I have been exposed to on this site points to being accepted as dressing, appearing, walking, talking, and generally acting as what we perceive to be a woman of today.  I will qualify my next sentence by stating I am a 100% red blooded male who loves women.  I have spent all of my time out in observing females closely, and I must say that my sisters here, as a group are far more my ideal of what a beautiful, confident looking, and generally vivacious woman is.  We try harder because we start in the back row.  The great majority of women, in their world, have more important things on their mind.  Yea, they started on the front row.  When I see a new photo posted, I tear 😂😂😂 up at what I know were countless hours of practice on make up, selecting the outfit, selecting the backdrop and posing.  Those who don’t pin up pictures, spend I’m sure, like effort in private.  You have all worked so hard and I am honored to call you sisters.  🥰

I currently dress to hide my male features the best I can as I have prominent male features such as a pronounced Adam’s Apple my size being 6’5 235 my shoe size being 13 in mens  and my voice being very deep. I also try dress to be respectful to women as I am a man dressing as a woman.  If I was was smaller in stature say 5’9 and 165 I would really try to blend and go out more dressed a bit more sexy for sure especially if when I shave my chest I didn’t get severe bumps would love to show the visual illusion of cleavage.

If I was a woman I believe I would be as classy sexy and as hot looking as possible and I would dress a very sexy yet classy way in the styles I choose to accentuate my lovely lady lumps and depending were out on the town and or clubs probably be semi provocative when out I wouldn’t be dressing like a hooker but I would absolutely want to be killing it to dressed better and more sexy than most women do I would want to be in the top 10% for sure.

So I would wear more sexy stuff than I do as a crossdresser for sure. That is if my body was in decent shape as a woman proportional in a smaller size and fitness to my male self now. Say 5’9 155. Wishful 40C 30/32 40 maybe size 9 women’s shoe.

Fun lol

Hi April,

Greetings from a fellow giraffe 😉

For me it’s no longer having a fear of going out the few times I do, but the height. I can put myself together to “pass”. At 6’ 3” and 205 though I get noticed quick, especially in heels. I’d go anywhere if I could be 6” less in height and a couple dozen or less lbs.

Outside, I stay conservative, but at home push the limits in similar way as you describe. In the dreams I’d be pushing even a bit more too if not so tall, but not trashy. The only positive is I lucked out on the shoe size. I can comfortably wear women’s 10s, so I have 14 pairs of shoes (compared to 5 men’s). Somewhere between 12 or 14 in outfits, but yeah would rather also be 5’ 9”, 38D, size 10, no change for shoes… ahhhh let the pink fog roll in 😉

XOXO

Karensa

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Interesting thought and I would look at my social circle and say that I would be wearing trousers,(Pants), and casual tops more than I do which I can if I wanted but choose not to. Due to my childhood my liking for dresses, in the many styles, appeals to me and friends often comment that they should wear dresses more and think they would still be a staple in my wardrobe as a cis woman. I dress to blend with my social circle and acceptable at work so, again, what I like to wear is adaptable. I have an individual style which I am very happy with. There are those , like Carmen, who have individual styles that are outside the perceived norm. They like to wear, or not wear, what they want and raise the odd eyebrow here and there and life would be duller without them. So I will stick with my modest ways as I come from an age when a glimpse of stocking was looked on as something shocking. But now, god knows, anything goes……..

Hi Carmen,  Well, being intersex and living openly, I’d have to say no difference for me.  I glam up when it’s party time (little black wiggle dress),  slob down when working out side (jeans and a flannel shirt), casual up for going to the store (tight jeans, scoop T and a hoodie) and comfortably go to bed (in just a loose T).  Glamming up gets the black pushup bra, makeup, wig and heels while everything else gets the nude T-shirt bra, pony tail, no makeup and runners.  Thanks for this interesting question.  Marg

This girl’s CDing fashion is the same for today’s female’s fashions.  She does want to draw attention to herself; just blend in and go with the “flow”.    Maybe it is because of my “old” age?

Peta Mari
      Lady

My dressing is based on comfort and practicality.

We have a farm and I will wander around our farm dressed. But, keep in mind we have long grass with sharp seeds, thistles, snakes, rocky unstable, or soft muddy ground depending on the season.

Unless inside, skirts and dresses are always worn with tights or skinny jeans.

I don’t think I’d dress any differently. Except if I was a cis girl I’d doll up differently for a function.

Meredith
      Lady

I would wear khaki skirts in place of my usual khaki slacks. Capris and short shorts. I wear leggings and skinny jeans at home now and would continue to.

Hi Carmen and ladies,
      I like venturing out when dressed, always in a classic feminine style wearing dresses or skirts and blouses, with a cardigan or coat whenever needed. If I was a cis woman I would wear trousers more often as I would not have anything to hide (if I may say so), and my overall physical figure would also be more typically female. I would also wear my bikinis in more crowded beach areas compared to what I do now.
      Hugs, Sandra

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Now that I’m living more or less openly there’s not any difference.  I dress for the occasion and to be comfortable.  When I used to CD and didn’t have many chances to dress, I would usually go full glam.  Why waste the opportunity, right?  It didn’t take long for me to realize dressing like that every day wasn’t realistic.  It’s a lot of work.  It brings unwanted attention.  Jeans or leggings and a t-shirt fits my lifestyle way better most days.  And I blend in with at least half the GG’s I see.

/EA

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

I honestly dont believe my clothing choices would be much different. However, if i had natural breast. I think I would grow to enjoy the ability to wear lower cut tops.

Anonymous

Hi Carmen!

If I were a cisgendered woman, then that means I’d probably have grown up as a woman, so would probably have the same outlook that a lot of modern women seem to have these days — that dressing pretty and feminine is no longer something I want or need to do. Society has changed quite drastically since the 50s/60s and many (most?) GGs no longer seem to want to express their femininity by how they dress.Instead, they dress for comfort or function, basically just like men do.

While I can understand and respect that, from my perspective, they’re actually giving up part of what makes them women. That’s why I love being a crossdresser, because I can help uphold the forgotten standards of femininity in what I wear and how I dress! And besides, we all know that women’s lingerie, styles, fashions are just so much more amazingly beautiful than anything a man would wear!

Hugs,

Holly

Dont think I would change my style in clothes so much but if younger I would be more daring and sexy. I would love to wear more revealing tops to show cleavage and be braless more often to show off my girls. Also would wear my hair up with a ponytail on the top or in a bun which is difficult as a male with a our  hair line

I’ve often thought about had I been born a girl I know I would be a bit slutty, not necessarily slutty clothes, but would go without a bra not to concerned about panty line. I think that’s kinda sexy. That’s kinda the way I dress now, a cute t-shirt dress or leggings with a cute tunic. I just got my first pair of forms and the way they make me look so good, now I want a pair self adhesive forms. I do take the time to make sure I look good when I dress in the mornings, dress seams are straight and pantyhose or tights line up right. and always look in the mirror to see how everything looks. I do feel like I would dress and do the same as a real girl…….

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?