- Vanity Fair Lace Nouveau
- Vanity Fair Ravissant
- Bali Skimp Skamp
- Jockey No Pantyline Promise
- Shadowline Nylon Briefs
- Dixie Belle
- Control Briefs (any brand)
- Other (please specify in your response)
- I never wear granny panties!
- January 22, 2021 at 1:43 pm #436889Kay LambertParticipantRegistered On: February 28, 2017Topics: 3Replies: 47Has thanked: 210 timesBeen thanked: 277 times
It was time for me to come up with another silly poll. This is for us ladies who wear full cut briefs on a regular basis. Do you have a favorite brand or style? Just to give a”brief” history, the first panties I wore were full cuts. I’ve been partial ever since. I look forward to seeing what everyone chooses.
- January 27, 2021 at 5:53 pm #439208GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 22Replies: 791Has thanked: 7057 timesBeen thanked: 3292 times
My favorine brand is Shadowline… high cut and hipster nylon briefs. They fit perfect and are sooo comfortable… 🥰 can’t even tell I’m wearing them.
The first time I wore panties was when I was 5 y/o…. my mother’s silky Granny Panties… not surprising that I still have a thing for them to this day…
- January 27, 2021 at 5:32 pm #439199Denise DouglasDuchessRegistered On: January 27, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 76Has thanked: 317 timesBeen thanked: 235 times
- January 27, 2021 at 1:58 pm #439132MacKenzie AlexandraAmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2016Topics: 45Replies: 546Has thanked: 137 timesBeen thanked: 1147 times
My panties are about being comfortable. Full cut briefs are simply more comfortable than any other style. For me, the best is Cacique from Lane Bryant. I’m pretty sure that is all that is in my drawer.
- January 27, 2021 at 10:56 am #439067Requal Joanne JonesLadyRegistered On: December 15, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 40Has thanked: 46 timesBeen thanked: 159 times
Either bikini or full cut brief all the time and sometime control briefs to control my fat belly when wear something stream line or tight.
The first pair of panties I purchased were blue nylon with lace insert in bikini brief style. I still have them after 30 years and wear them occasionally.
- January 27, 2021 at 8:46 am #439009Brenda StevensLadyRegistered On: December 10, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 53Has thanked: 827 timesBeen thanked: 260 times
I wear nothing other that full cut panties. They just make me feel so wonderfully girly and feminine and I love the look and feeling while wearing them. I grew up in the 50’s and 60’s when my mom and the girls at school wore this style of panty and being a very girly boy just fell in love with them and still feel that way today. I love white and pastel colors and simply love silky nylon and acetate panties. They just make me feel so wonderfully girly wearing them and I love the full coverage and a little lace around the leg openings or on the side panels to my panty is always a bonus. I Love Vanity Fair and Dixie Belle panties but have had so many other brands over the years that I have so loved as well. Granny Panties…Love Them!!!
- January 27, 2021 at 2:50 am #438866Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1573Has thanked: 1164 timesBeen thanked: 4122 times
- January 27, 2021 at 4:11 am #438902Janet williamsLadyRegistered On: January 4, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 119Has thanked: 313 timesBeen thanked: 359 times
- January 26, 2021 at 10:08 pm #438820
- January 26, 2021 at 10:32 am #438543Kathy JacksonLadyRegistered On: September 3, 2015Topics: 0Replies: 81Has thanked: 4833 timesBeen thanked: 250 times
I prefer Olga briefs, with a lace waist band. Usually find them in a 3-pack at Kohl’s. I love their soft, silky feel. They stay in place and the rear seam helps to separate the buns. I wear them pretty much 24/7. I do have a few “F me” bikinis’, very lacey and sexy, for when I have a hankering to feel sexy. Feeling like a “bad girl” has it’s benefits – boosts the appreciation for femininity.
- January 25, 2021 at 7:14 am #437986Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 360Has thanked: 259 timesBeen thanked: 1439 times
Oh my goodness, granny panties are my fave cut of panties.
Vanity Fair is my go to brand, I don’t know the model name, but the closest one in the pick list is : Vanity Fair Ravissant
Next is Bali, I bought 3 pairs from Amazon and it is so delicately soft and just fits so amazingly well.
- January 24, 2021 at 9:41 am #437596KimmieLadyRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 237Has thanked: 151 timesBeen thanked: 958 times
- January 23, 2021 at 7:56 pm #437389Laura Jane MooreLadyRegistered On: July 10, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 122Has thanked: 766 timesBeen thanked: 498 times
- January 23, 2021 at 8:27 am #437153Caly JamesLadyRegistered On: November 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 53Has thanked: 95 timesBeen thanked: 146 times
I only wear sexy panties but considered wearing cotton during “that time of the month”! Anyone else thought about it this way?
- January 23, 2021 at 8:08 am #437142Holly TygressaBaronessRegistered On: January 16, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 105Has thanked: 116 timesBeen thanked: 321 times
I used to only buy full cut panties and Vanity Fair and Olga were always my favorites. However lately I have discovered other cuts and types so have a wide range of panties in various colours and styles. I seam to be partial to Maidenform boyshorts at the moment but my silky granny panties will always hold a dear place in my heart and drawer.
- January 23, 2021 at 5:23 am #437084fdr119LadyRegistered On: April 12, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 2 times
My first reaction to the question was; there’s so much to choose from, especially if you are graced with a slender figure. For those of us who are, say voluptuous, still a nice selection. Rhonda Shear has produced some very nice panties. Bare Necessities, Herroom, and Just My Size offer a nice selection too. I like vintage and I also like very, sheer items. The full cut gives me that wonderful snug feeling with all that sleek, sheer material on my skin. No skimpy teen-age things for me!
- January 22, 2021 at 10:56 pm #437014Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 550Has thanked: 701 timesBeen thanked: 1542 times
If by Control panties… yes, I wear all the fifties vintage ones I can buy!
I wear them rather than a full corset on an everyday manner. I find them to be sexy as hell as well as functioning as a gaff. Panty girdles are a plus for stockings but… I don’t wear stockings on an everyday basis anyway.
The feeling of being tightly enclosed is a ‘control’ aspect I had never considered before but seeing that the functionality as a gaff is apparent they have become my no.1 garment.
Of course, long legged control shorts are for just the day after shaving most ‘free’ moments some particularly sexy brief may just suit!
- January 22, 2021 at 9:13 pm #437011Kay LambertLadyRegistered On: February 28, 2017Topics: 3Replies: 47Has thanked: 210 timesBeen thanked: 277 times
Can’t believe I forgot to vote. The fog must’ve been thick earlier today. I voted VF Lace Nouveau, Bali Skimp Skamp and other…the Bali Double Support brief. Love the look, love the feel, and love the colors.
- January 24, 2021 at 8:46 am #437579Ambermaria MartinezDuchessRegistered On: July 8, 2018Topics: 5Replies: 53Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 169 times
Hi Kay I definitely agree with you on bali double support briefs before I read this question I just purchased 5 pairs of bali double support briefs on Amazon and the colors are so so beautiful and today I’m wearing a pair with jet black pantyhose over them and feeling very very girlie today can’t wait to be able to wear my panties bras dresses and everything else I have purchased over the years I’m hopping to retire from my job in 2 tears years and live my life as ambermaria something I always knew I wanted to do
- January 22, 2021 at 4:08 pm #436934Lucinda HawknsLadyRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1249Has thanked: 77 timesBeen thanked: 1322 times
I buy cupid panties from Walmart and I love the way the fit and feel
- January 22, 2021 at 3:33 pm #436928Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 74Replies: 752Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 2432 times
Cant split between Fayreform, (Australian Bendon label) and Simone Perele “culottes”
- January 22, 2021 at 3:28 pm #436926DuchessRegistered On: July 8, 2018Topics: 5Replies: 53Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 169 times
OMG this is a beautiful question can’t believe it just this week I was browsing on amazon to look for new bras and panties and I seen these beautiful panties buy bali double support I loved the colors and the style so I had to buy them I bought 5 pairs in gourgous colors now I can’t wait for Saturday to try them on oh yes I did buy new bras also lol.im a happy girl today.yea for me
- January 22, 2021 at 2:54 pm #436920T.J. ByronDuchessRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 319Has thanked: 3116 timesBeen thanked: 1294 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.