Viewing 30 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

It was time for me to come up with another silly poll. This is for us ladies who wear full cut briefs on a regular basis. Do you have a favorite brand or style? Just to give a”brief” history, the first panties I wore were full cuts. I’ve been partial ever since. I look forward to seeing what everyone chooses.

Kay👩🏻‍🦳💋

Anonymous

Always go with any panties from Secrets in Lace, Richmond,VA.

They have beautiful items, and feel amazing.

Check them out…

Love to you in 2021!!

Dr.T.J.

OMG this is a beautiful question can’t believe it just this week I was browsing on amazon to look for new bras and panties and I seen these beautiful panties buy bali double support I loved the colors and the style so I had to buy them I bought 5 pairs in gourgous colors now I can’t wait for Saturday to try them on oh yes I did buy new bras also lol.im a happy girl today.yea for me

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Cant split between Fayreform, (Australian Bendon label) and Simone Perele “culottes”

Caty

I buy cupid panties from Walmart and I love the way the  fit and feel

Can’t believe I forgot to vote. The fog must’ve been thick earlier today. I voted VF Lace Nouveau, Bali Skimp Skamp and other…the Bali Double Support brief. Love the look, love the feel, and love the colors.

Kay👩🏻‍🦳💋

Hi Kay I definitely agree with you on bali double support briefs before I read this question I just purchased 5 pairs of bali double support briefs on Amazon and the colors are so so beautiful and today I’m wearing a pair with jet black pantyhose over them and feeling very very girlie today can’t wait to be able to wear my panties bras dresses and everything else I have purchased over the years I’m hopping to retire from my job in 2 tears years and live my life as ambermaria something I always knew I wanted to do

If by Control panties… yes, I wear all the fifties vintage ones I can buy!
      I wear them rather than a full corset on an everyday manner. I find them to be sexy as hell as well as functioning as a gaff. Panty girdles are a plus for stockings but… I don’t wear stockings on an everyday basis anyway.
      The feeling of being tightly enclosed is a ‘control’ aspect I had never considered before but seeing that the functionality as a gaff is apparent they have become my no.1 garment.
      Of course, long legged control shorts are for just the day after shaving most ‘free’ moments some particularly sexy brief may just suit!

xxx Polly

fdr119
      Lady

My first reaction to the question was; there’s so much to choose from, especially if you are graced with a slender figure. For those of us who are, say voluptuous, still a nice selection. Rhonda Shear has produced some very nice panties. Bare Necessities, Herroom, and Just My Size offer a nice selection too. I like vintage and I also like very, sheer items. The full cut gives me that wonderful snug feeling with all that sleek, sheer material on my skin. No skimpy teen-age things for me!

Anonymous

I used to only buy full cut panties and Vanity Fair and Olga were always my favorites. However lately I have discovered other cuts and types so have a wide range of panties in various colours and styles. I seam to be partial to Maidenform boyshorts at the moment but my silky granny panties will always hold a dear place in my heart and drawer.

Holly😘

I only wear sexy panties but considered wearing cotton during “that time of the month”!  Anyone else thought about it this way?

Caly💋💋

I found Bali Skimp Skamp’s and love them. They are not cotton.. but a made of a very soft nylon like material that hugs the body like no others I have worn.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Laura Jane.
      Kimmie
      Lady

My go-to panties are Elomi, which my wife refers to as “those gigantic ladies panties you wear.” They are that, but I love the floral patterns, little bows, and lace details.

Oh my goodness, granny panties are my fave cut of panties.

Vanity Fair is my go to brand, I don’t know the model name, but the closest one in the pick list is :  Vanity Fair Ravissant

Next is Bali, I bought 3 pairs from Amazon and it is so delicately soft and just fits so amazingly well.

I prefer Olga briefs, with a lace waist band.  Usually find them in a 3-pack at Kohl’s.  I love their soft, silky feel.  They stay in place and the rear seam helps to separate the buns.  I wear them pretty much 24/7.  I do have a few “F me” bikinis’, very lacey and sexy, for when I have a hankering to feel sexy.  Feeling like a “bad girl” has it’s benefits –  boosts the appreciation for femininity.

Lane Bryant hipsters and high leg panties

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I love pretty high cut panties to wear over my sheer to waist pantyhose when I wear a short dress or skirt. If my short dress or skirt happens to make it’s way up higher, I like to show something nice.

Anonymous

Patty Phose I love the way u look and love those sexy legs and hot nylons so no matter what kind of panties u wear u look so sexy and I adore you

You are a girl after my own heart Patty.  Love your taste and reasoning. A flash of nice panties and pantyhose is so femme and sexy.

Patty Phose
          Duchess

Thank you Inga. I figure if I’m going to wear sheer to waist pantyhose and very short dress or skirt, at some point that dress or skirt is going to blow up, creep up or somehow manage to make it’s way up higher. Whether that’s by accident or on purpose, it’s nice to have something pretty and sexy underneath.

Completely agree with you Patty.  What is more pretty and sexy over your pantyhose than a fine, body-hugging pair of full cut panties that define a nicely shaped lady’s butt? Nothing comes to my mind.

Patty Phose
            Duchess

I so agree with that.

I wear nothing other that full cut panties. They just make me feel so wonderfully girly and feminine and I love the look and feeling while wearing them. I grew up in the 50’s and 60’s when my mom and the girls at school wore this style of panty and being a very girly boy just fell in love with them and still feel that way today. I love white and pastel colors and simply love silky nylon and acetate panties. They just make me feel so wonderfully girly wearing them and I love the full coverage and a little lace around the leg openings or on the side panels to my panty is always a bonus. I Love Vanity Fair and Dixie Belle panties but have had so many other brands over the years that I have so loved as well. Granny Panties…Love Them!!!

I prefer Bali double support breif under my pantihose especially in gorgeous colors like powder blu red and black nice dress that a little above the knees so my panties will show

Either bikini or full cut brief all the time and sometime control briefs to control my fat belly when wear something stream line or tight.

The first pair of panties I purchased were blue nylon with lace insert in bikini brief style.   I still have them after 30 years and wear them occasionally.

My panties are about being comfortable. Full cut briefs are simply more comfortable than any other style.  For me, the best is Cacique from Lane Bryant. I’m pretty sure that is all that is in my drawer.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Warners is my usual brand, their “no pinching, no problem” line has good options in briefs (nice lace!) and hipster (my favs)
      I do like boyshorts if they are cute! lol – love the name!

Dana Grey
      Lady

I love the Bali support panties. So sexy and so comfortable, I love the satin with the little bow on the front. For my everyday panties it’s the Hanes nylon hi cuts or briefs. Great fit and the lace is a nice touch.

Either Triumph cotton briefs with lace sides or my Por Moi high cut lace briefs.

Krissy
        Lady

I’ve always been a girl that wears body suits or corselettes I like the support you get and I feel so more lady like than just wearing bra and knickers, which I only wear in the summer. A corselette is so snug especially in the depths of winter as you will never get cold and you get a more overall better shape and a better figure ive found x

I absolutely love Katie and Laura’s Fancy Satin Panties!

Anonymous

Olga has some really nice ones.  Hanes nylon hi-cuts.  Kokome from Amazon makes really pretty lace backed hipsters.

I like to wear boyshort cut panties, comfy and good for active wear

i love panties but i think swim bikini bottoms have a nice snug fit my favorite pair is made by bikini lab there cute snug and comfy

Awwww, I’m the odd girl out on this poll… thongs for me no matter what.

Lara Muir
        Baroness - Annual

Carmen,  you are so not alone!

💕Lara

For years I have been wearing Warner’s Cloud 9 Seamless Hipster Panty RU3234P.  I’m not sure where these fit in since they have some light control but aren’t really full cut.  I usually buy them on sale in groups of 5 for about $30.  They come in lots of colors but I mostly have utilitarian beige or black.  They fit perfectly and don’t have VPL  They also don’t dig in or scratch.  They are so comfortable that I don’t even know that I have them on.   They just work for me.  So, I guess that puts me in the “other” group .  Happy  Bottoms,  Marg

For me it’s thongs or French cut high rise bikini panties. I tried full cut and they’re too much like the old briefs I used to wear.

There are a few things I simply adore in the panties I love to wear:

– fine, soft fabric

– high on the narrow of my waist (10″ rise required)

– a feeling being hugged by them

– at least some sexy sheerness

Bali Skimp Skamps and Shadowline panties fit these requirements and I just love wearing and modeling them in the mirror or for my wife.  Swimming in them is also a love of mine.  So feminine and sexy on a smooth body.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

For me, Bali Skimp Skamps are the most comfortable.

Me too Dianne, full cut and hicut leg are both amazing to wear.  I love to swim in the latter too.

Viewing 30 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?