Tagged: 

Viewing 31 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Do you ever dream in femme?  What do you dream?  I dream with great clarity but it doesn’t always involve cd.  Lots of possible responses, I’m curious to hear your experience.

Hi Jennifer,  I didn’t vote because I dream as both my female and my male self.  Years ago when my estrogen was higher my dreams were constant, vivid and non-stop to the point that I would wake up.  Going to sleep each night meant going to the Six Flags of mental entertainment.  Sometimes I found myself hesitating about getting into bed because I knew what was coming, nothing really horrible but just a constant nonstop adventure that usually left me tired and sweaty.  Things are much more manageable now that I’m older and my levels have gotten to granny stage.  Thanks for this interesting question.      Marg

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Cant remember too many details, cos the last one was a while back. But yes, I occasionally do dream “femme” Some times totally femme. others. femme trying hard to go back to “male me”.

Of course the femme ones are the best..

Caty.

I occasionally remember dreams where I’m dressed.  But the vast majority of the time (and the way I voted) is that I don’t recall my dreams.

Anonymous

My dreams are like something straight out of an acid trip (at least what I am told of them, I’ve never done acid); scenes, characters actions all morph from one to another with no continuity.   But I have seen myself dressed or in a partial state of crossdressing and no one else in my dreams ever seem to even notice.

Dawn Judson
      Ambassador

Interesting that you should ask. Had my first dream (that I recall) in which I was a woman, two nights ago. In fact, I had two. In the first, I was a wife in an abusive relationship. Don’t remember details of the second except I was a brunette.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Jennifer,

I usually don’t recall my dreams, but occasionally, usually only for a short time after waking up I will remember just a little something that is pretty vivid, but it fades quickly. On a couple of occasions I was feminine. I can’t recall anymore if I was just dressed as, or dreaming I was a woman.

💕Lara

I’ve had two that I could remember. One where I was dressed and was outed by a neighbor. The other I was a cis woman in the dream. The second dream was much better..

Anonymous
      Lady

Yes I dream often and many times of being a female. Other dreams, I’m dressed but trying to hide from people I know or from family members. The dreams of being a female are wonderful while the trying to hide dreams are frustrating because I can never hide or get my clothes changed.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

I don’t dream in femme as far as I know.  That is, i do not remember ever seeing myself in my dreams.  I am “me”, but i seem to appear as an interactive observer most of the time.   I would enjoy dreaming as a young vivacious lady, though! 🙂

Stevie

Anonymous

I have great, detailed dreams almost every night (interestingly enough, some are in color while others are in black and white), some of them with me as a woman, some without, but sadly when I wake up, although I try to grasp the remaining threads of those dreams, as my consciousness intrudes and I slowly wake up, they flee like butterflies in the wind…

Hugs,

Holly

CelesteCD
      Lady

Yes I have had dreams enfemme.  Most have been around being out and about – freely as a woman doing normal life things.  Going for a hike, shopping, driving etc mundane to my male self but as femme new and exciting. Oh and of course changing outfits 57 times in each dream.  Social interactions have appeared as well and truthfully those have been the most vivid.   I’d love to share more but I’d probably get kicked off this site 🙂

I have had dreams wear I am wearing something feminine. It doesn’t happen a lot. Usually I am wearing a dress or just heels. Somehow I end up in public wearing these things. I am scared to death someone will notice but they are totally oblivious to it.
      I wish it could be like that in real life.

JOJO
      Lady

When I have dreams that I am en femme they always involve a positive experience. In my dreams all of the people I encounter are supportive of my dressing The setting varies but the common denominator is that they accept JOJO as she is with no judgement. Who knows, maybe it is my sub conscious at work.

Marianne
      Ambassador

I dream alot and often remember it well just as I wake up. I also have a tendency to be aware of dreaming with the possibility to step right out of the dream at will.

I have had many dreams where I have been dressing femme and even have dreamt of being a complete cis-woman several times including getting married in a church and giving birth to a baby girl in a hospital!. I also often dream music never composed and songs never written. Many of my dreams are like parts of a TV-series, coming to a conclusion and natural brake before waking up.

Ellen  MARIANNE Tornander

My dreams can vary and are always weird lol. On most nights that I wear romantic lingerie to bed I am wearing lingerie in at least one of the dreams I have that night and I am usually trying to change out of the lingerie so no one will see me in it, sometimes successfully sometimes not but I have never had a dream in which anyone has said anything about my dressing.

Anonymous

I can recall of one dream that I saw myself with long hair and crossdressed (or trans?), I looked gorgeous!
      And one time I dreamed that I was actually a woman (but could’t see myself) and was desperate to put female clothes since I was naked XD

I have had many dreams of myself dressed, but they are always the same. I’m dressed, someone is coming and I’m trying to change or hide. I’m never able to completely hide, but nobody says anything. Guess I need to look it up on my wife’s dream app.

Hi Jennifer,

I’ve had many dreams that I’ve been dressed up over the years, some i can’t seem to remember much about and some are a bit more clearer and some are quite vived,

One dream i had was about getting married i was the one who turned up in a full length white wedding dress 👗 and my wife wore a black suit, she took the male role and i was the female, It was so surreal it was amazing X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

I so love when I have a dream where I am feminine, I have one at least once a week, wish I had more. I love the dreams where I am fully dressed, and one one seems to notice. If only.

I sometimes dream I am dressed as a woman however I am always still a man that is just dressed that way me crossdressing. Typically I will have more dreams that way when extremely stressed and have not dressed in a while in real life. I also have noticed if I am having trouble sleeping and take Melatonin 3mg to 6mg I have about a 50% chance of having a dream of having a crossdressing theme. When I do dream though many times I am dressing to help other women or be at an event in public dressed certain people from life in those dreams will trigger a sense of I need to hide in those dreams or get out of those close at times I will make an excuse as to why I do. But ultimately in my dreams it is never that I am truly a woman. Sometimes its like dressing gives me added power strength when dressed in those dreams. Ultimately dreams do not make much sense as they are all over the place. However if I take more Melatonin like i did a few years back 10 mg I would have dark battling dreams to save and help others with no crossdressing but very dystopian type of struggles to help others. Weird just saying.

I dream as a man probably 2 out of 3 times. I do not know when I dream I am feminine if I am a woman or crossdresser. Never any substance in the dreams. But I am always cute. That’s a good thing.

Very interesting question!  It’s not all the time, but I often see myself dressed up; occasionally I know that I’m a woman, but usually I’m just having fun dressing up.  For some reason, the women in my dreams are always fine with me being dressed up… though they are often scared by the fact that I can fly!  Also, I am always a redhead…  which seems to scare them even more…  Holly XXX

ChloeC
      Duchess

Hi, Jennifer,

I’m pretty sure I’ve had cd/tg dreams in the past, maybe 1 or 2 which I vaguely remembered upon waking up, but those are long gone.  If I don’t immediately upon waking, write down what that dream was, it’s gone in an instant. (ie I had somewhat close to a ‘nightmare’ last night, totally remembered it when I woke up. By an hour later, poof, all gone).

But, yes, one where I did have a fully tg dream some years ago, I had the presence of mind to write it down immediately upon waking up.  Basically, I was in probably China in some pre-present age, on a mountaintop clearing at night (lit by the moon) in a line with maybe 10-12 other young Chinese women (late teen/early 20’s?) beside me fully dressed in some silken clothes. Some older man, again Chinese, (wizard/warlord/magician?) was standing in front of us, looking us all over. An old women came down the line doing a physical inspection. When she got to me, I could feel her hands on my breasts.  I mean it was real, I could feel each finger.  She finished; the man looked at me. I woke up.

I mean, I could feel the clothes on me, hear the wind in the trees around us, see fully the rising full moon. I would swear I was actually there at that moment.  It was all so real.  Disclosure – I like reading history, studied it in college, but hardly any Eastern history, all Europe and North American. I have no idea where all the images came from in that dream. Genghis and Kublai Khan, a few dynasty names, those terra cotta statues, a little idea, but when, who else, what happened, and especially any females of whatever importance? Not a clue.

Hugs, ChloëC

I dream both femme and male, but I always feel a bit shafted when I dream in femme mode, because everyone else I encounter in those dreams acts like nothing is different. However when it is time to get dressed and go to work, reality quickly snaps back…..

I have an occasional dream that I am female. I wish that I had those dreams more often. As a child and teen, I dreamed several times a week that I was a girl. Part of me enjoyed those dreams and part of me was scared by them. I felt like I could never tell anyone and that the dreams meant there was something wrong with me.

Meredith
      Lady

I often dream I’m clothes shopping and trying things on.

Usually in my dreams I’m my male self wearing male clothes, but sometimes I’m wearing female clothes. When this happens I worry about what other people will think but nobody ever seems to notice – I wish it were that simple in real life.

Karen x

I have dreams where i am my CD self, and dreams where i am actually a female. I have been having the female dreams as long as I can remember.

Anonymous
      Lady

For many years I had dreams where I was happily en femme and got caught by a family member. Funnily enough after I came out they stopped. I don’t think I need a shrink to tell me why lol. I

I don’t remember dreams often but in the ones I do remember I’m Waldo, not Wanda…

Robin
      Lady

I didn’t vote because my choice wasn’t there. Sometimes in a dream I’m wearing female clothes, but in the dream it suddenly occurs to me that I’m actually female, which startles me. And as soon as I realize I’m a girl, I get afraid that someone will notice and be upset with me for it. And then I wake up. Pretty strange, huh?

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?