Viewing 63 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I vividly remember my first time putting on A pair of nylon panties followed by A silky nightie loaned to me by my sister. I was fourteen and had never worn any female garments, but I was caught up by how beautiful they were and I found the softness irresistible. My sister caught me checking out some of her lingerie one night,she didn’t get angry but to my surprize told me I could sleep in her panties and nightie and that I did, It was the most fantastic night I had ever had. When I awoke the next morning I was A changed person, all I could think of was how good it felt to be clad in the silky nylon nightgown. From that time on I never looked back and have enjoyed my crossdressing for over sixty six years and still love to sleep in silky nighties. If you haven’t tried it you don’t know what your missing.

Sarasue

What a great topic.  I had my first time trying on a satin nightie I bought at Victoria’s Secret.  I slipped it over my head and felt the satin sort of wash over me.  It just felt so sexy and just right.  I slept in it that night and felt like a woman for the first time, and I realized I had always felt that way.

My first beautiful silk nightie was from Julianna Rae.   I wore the first time I was with a man.  It was black and slinky, and wonderful.  He came to my hotel and we chatted for a little.  When we felt comfortable I changed into my nightie.  I felt so vulnerable standing before him.  It was the first time I was held as a woman by a man.   It was the first time I kissed a man.

To me, nighties are me as a woman at my most feminine and vulnerable:  draped in softness, clothed but naked underneath, and soft.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

My experience is not as pleasant as you other girls. Thats cos a/. I have hairy legs and b/. I tos and turn a lot in my sleep and the nightie ends up in knots on my “bod”.

So PJ’s for me an google “Ginia” for gorgeous “OZ” sleepwear

Caty

Anonymous

Thanks for the tip, Caty; I googled, and found a silk chemise at Bare Necessities I just had to have.

Hugs,
        Bettylou

Caty Ryan
        Baroness

About five months ago I deceided that all my body hair had to go and I would add a silk nightgown and dressing gown to my nightwear collection of femme pajamas  including (yet again…) silk(Hey I’m retired, well into my 70’s and I “cant take my peniosn $$ with me… so…)

I also bought a black satin silk full length nightie to complement the above.

Now on warmish nights, I sleep in panties, a silk cami and a  AAcup bra. (I’ll go back to a C Cup and my forms soon!!)

Feels so femme to have these lovely garments on my poor creaky old bod!!

Reinforced my the necessity for “nightie up, panties down” when nature calls in the middle of the night

Caty.

Anonymous

Hey girl I know exactly how you feel I love silk panties and a silky nightgown and I have slept in my pantyhose also LoL

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I’ve been wearing pantyhose since I was 4. I hated taking them, off when I went to bed. One night I kept them on. I loved it. Ever since I have slept in pantyhose. I used to just sleep in pantyhose and a short but in my late teens when I got into fem dressing I bought some nighties. They were so nice. Silky and wonderful. I wore them with my pantyhose in the house and to bed and still do.

Hello Sarasue,      I am not sure when I first wore a nightie, it was probably when I was 14 or 15, I tried my mums on. It was a nylon nightie, it felt so soft & silky to the skin, I did not want to take it off. Over the years I have tried cotton, silky, nylon/polyester & the baby doll ones, but the feel of silk/nylon are the best. Now [ as I get older ] I wear cotton nighties most nights, except when the weather is warm, then I can wear the silky/nylon ones & enjoy that feeling again.      love,  Helenmarie

Leah
      Baroness

first time for me was around the age of 22 with my at the time gf,   was very nice experience.  Fast forward, I typically wear something to bed 2-4x/week.

My first time was when I was 13, I was home alone and tried on a pair of my sisters nylon panties and a mid length brushed nylon blue nighty.   I loved the way I looked in the mirror 🙂

Anonymous

I haven’t tried it yet but should get the chance to do so in about two weeks’ time when my wife is away.  I have bought a satin nightdress in readiness.  I can’t wait!   I will let you all know how I get on.

Diane

My first experience was about 20 years ago with a cotton nightie. It felt good, but then a few years later my wife gave me one of her silky nighties, a bright red one too. That was just amazing, and she said she liked it on me too. Pure heaven! And oh so femme. I have a number of them now and have not worn anything else since.

Anonymous

Only once, and not long ago when my wife was hospitalized for 3 days. I spent one night at home, and I slept in a pink polyester nightie she no longer wears. I remember having a wonderful night’s sleep, and I want to wear it every night – but my wife isn’t that accepting of my CD yet.

Anonymous

UPDATE: My wife has become much more accepting of Bettylou, and I can now wear my pretty ankle-length blue nightie straight from my evening bath…and I’m having the best night’s sleep I’ve ever had. Wish I had done this sooner.

Anonymous

Hi ladies, years ago I had a lovely babydoll nightie with matching knickers. It was a plain joy to go to sleep wearing it and to wake up the next morning still wearing my gorgeous nightie. Not an experience I’ve been able to repeat but the memory remains! Hugs, Helen.

In 2018 I bought my first nightgown. Its an ankle length white nylon pegnoir with see through lace cups and a sheer lace robe of the same length. Its from Intimate Attitudes by Shirley of Hollywood. I wear it often in my bedroom when I’m alone during the day. I love the feel of the nylon and the flow of the gown around my legs. It reminds me of the sheer white gown worn by actress Dena Dietrich in her “Mother Nature” Chiffon Margarine commercials from the 70s and early 80s. Those commercials were my first realization that I had a feminine personality.

April 2019 my wife and daughter went out of town for a weekend concert. I work weekend nights and knowing that they would be gone until Monday, I took Saturday night off and had my first sleep as Brittney. I wore my Smart & Sexy 2max push-up bra, as I didn’t have breastforms yet. I also wore my Dominique white nylon panty with lace front panel and added my Elegant Moments white satin garter belt and Leg Avenue white lace top stockings to feel my most fem and sexy. I slept so deeply when I woke in the morning I felt refreshed and new. All I could say to my self was: Good Morning, Brittney.

My first time was sleeping in a bra slip.  I bought it and came home.  I put it on and decided to wear it to bed.  I loved the silliness of the nylon. I wore it to bed almost every night after that.

As far back as I can remember, my older sister put me into one of her old nightgowns at bedtime. The cozy warmth of flannel is great on chilly nights, but most often we just slept in our skin.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I’ve been sleeping in pantyhose, for as long as I’ve been wearing pantyhose, starting at age 4. I dreamed, fantasized and longer for so many of the other pretty things girl wore. I wanted them so bad.

When I got my own place at 18, I began buying and wearing all those things. I bought several nighties. I loved how they looked and just adored their wonderful silky texture and feel. I loved wearing the nighties with silky sheer to waist pantyhose and heels. I loved this attire so much, I hated taking it off and always wore it to bed, including the heels, which often came off. I sometimes would leave the heels on the side of the bed so I could slip them on as soon as I got out of bed.

I love this outfit so much it has become my sleeping attire every night.

Only managed to sleep as Karen 2 times, 2 nights in a row. I went away for a training course with work and had my own room in the hotel. So the week before I bought myself a silk nightie. Each night I slipped into it and slept like a woman. Such a nice feelin having the silk next to my body, and waking up with breasts (forms of course).

Hi girls I had not tried a nightie until the other day I loved it so much.

It really was more of a long cami I think but I would love to get a pretty satin nightie to wear.

Patty

I remember buying my first nightie at Kmart. It was red chemise and the materiel felt like silk. I felt self self conscious standing in line. There was one person ahead of me with many items. Cashier had a problem with her purchase. Ended up having to take all the items out of the bags and ring them up again. It seemed to take forever. Flustered I think my face was as red as the nightgown. I loved it though and wore it to bed every night for weeks.

I must have tried on one of my ex’s nightie at one time.  I don’t think I ever slept in one.  But I don’t have any of my own.

I always sleep in women’s clothes, usually a skirt and top or a dress.  So I can choose something silky if I want, or only a silky top, or only a silky skirt.  If I have to get up early the next day to get garbage or recycling to the curb, I’m pretty much dressed (even if I’m not wearing breast forms, if I have a coat it isn’t that noticeable).  Having to deal with nighties means one extra thing to change into (male clothing to a skirt and top in the evening to a nightie at bedtime), one (or more) extra thing to wash, one extra thing to put away, and adds more drawer space that is already full with other items of women’s clothes.

I have been waking up in the middle of the night and having trouble going back to sleep.  Sometimes having something too silky can be a distraction rather than a help.  I think I’ll pass on the nightie for now.

Anonymous

my first time wearing a nighty was unbelievable and haven’t stopped the feeling against you skin is wow💞💞💞

Anonymous

My one and only experience of sleeping en femme took place last August when my wife was away. I wore a white satin nightdress and pink panties.  My finger nails and toenails were nicely varnished.  I decided to keep my breast forms on but  opted to make sure they stayed in place with a pink bralette rather than the bra I had been wearing for most of the day as I thought it would be more comfortable.  I loved every minute – the look, the sensation of satin against my skin and the overwhelming feeling of femininity.  I can’t wait to do it again!!

Hi Diane, a memory to treasure, and we need those in our lives.
        A day of being feminine lifts the spirits and then we can achieve anything.
        We are luckier now to have choices of where to buy clothing, but slipping on a sleek nightie, panties, cami. It is hard to beat.
        Best Wishes
        Jane

I sleep nude, and can’t cope with wearing clothes in bed normally. I do if I’m camping, unless it’s too hot, but otherwise … nah.

But I’ve had two girly nights away on my own this year, and wore a nightie both times. It was a strange feeling, but helped me feel femme the whole time. I wouldn’t do it as a regular thing though.

`My friend Anna bought me a blue silk nightie and a pair of red stilettos for my last birthday… At first I took it as a joke.

Apparently she knew me better than I did…
      Game changer! As in I am committed to finding a proper pair of pumps and every time I wake up in that nightie, my day goes better

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

I discovered nighties about a year ago and maybe 4 nights a week I would change into one and panties or course and enjoy a beautifully nights sleep. . Nothing special basically night gowns, neutral colors, soft  fabrics and very comfortable. Not overly feminine so it doesn’t upset my wife as she dosen’t care for my dressing on a whole usually but would yes I always envision wearing a very pretty silky nightie, very lacy, so feminine  with matching panties. So sweet and with a dream of being able to snuggle up with my wife who is also dressed sexy on a cold winter night. “Oh how I wish” …

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

It does feel so feminine to wear a nightie, I have to slide into bed  though as it rides up lol. I have a red babydoll with fitted cups so I can wear my silicon inserts all night.

Yes, it was the best night sleep,  I ve been sleeping naked cause I get too warm.

A newbee

Anonymous

i sleep in pantyhose and some times in tights if it is cold.

Jennifer

Kimmie
        Lady

I have done this, not for the warmth, but for how the sheets feel against my legs.

One of my nicest recent memories is sleeping in a lacy babydoll nightie with fine nylon, sheer-to-waist pantyhose high on my waist.  My wife was away for a weekend.  I felt so feminine and when I eventually fell asleep, slept like a log.

Many years ago I talked my girlfriend into spending a night with me in a motel.We went to a store and I bought her a baby doll nighty with matching panties .After a really enjoyable night I took her back to where she lived and after she got out of my car I noticed that she had left the nighty and panties in a bag in the car That night I tried them on and fell asleep wearing the nighty and panties .I couldn’t believe how good I slept so I decided to wear the nighty and panties again and again I had a unbelievable nights sleep. Now when I get the opportunity to sleep alone I wear baby doll nighties  and matching panties every chance I get

I

Anonymous

So do I Jannie. x

My first time was around age 16. I discovered a box my mother had that contained all of her nicer clothes prior to having children. Most of her clothes were of no interest except for a lavender night gown. It was very stylish from the late 1950’s.   It could have almost been mistaken for a sexy dress you might see on Mad Men. It was a very silky satin A-line style that came just below my knee and had wide straps. When I slid it over my head and it glided down my boyish smooth body I was hooked. It had a very narrow waist and tie belt and fit my then very slender frame well. I wore it like a dress around the house and would lay around in bed for a time before my mother came home. It was always my go-to piece since it was so versatile. I miss those days, that nightgown and of course my much more petite body.

Picture this. Our house had an enclosed sunroom and my bedroom window opened into it. Mum did the ironing and folding in that room and often left the bundles of clothes just outside my window. One day on top of the pile was one of her nighties. For some reason I reached out and took it. I wore it to bed on impulse that night. Well, my world changed there and then. I’d never known such a feeling and vowed to wear a nightie every night if I could. After a few nights, naturally the nightie needed washing so I snuck it out to the laundry and put it in with the washing. Lo and behold a day later there it was on top of the pile of clothes outside my window. Of course I took it and wore it again. One day the nightie was gone from my hiding spot. Oh, I’m in trouble now, I thought. But there it was on the pile of ironing outside my window again, so I took it again. One day mum came into my bedroom just as I was stashing the nightie, I think I got away with it and mum just smiled and winked and left. This went on for some time until, instead of a nightie on top of the pile there were bra, panties, slips and camis. Well. What would any girl do? I took the lot and wore them to bed and under my school clothes. Mum never said a word and took to hanging dresses in my wardrobe and storing some underwear in my cupboard saying she had no more room in hers. As you now would have guessed this was the start of my happy life as a crossdresser. Unfortunately we lost mum shortly after and I never got to really talk to her. She knew everything about me and I’m sure I could have opened up to her about my dressing. I feel I lost many an opportunity for some girl to girl chats if only I had spoken up earlier. Sorry, I’m in tears now. Must go.

Anonymous

Such a beautiful gift, your mom was amazing.

[postquote quote=324022]

A night where I slipped into a sheer nightie, knee length, but was found out because I locked myself in a spare room. Why are you in that room, amd mum One of my nighties is missing.
        The next day nothing said, perhaps some knowing looks and my mum dud start to ask me shortly before her passing but saw a pale look from me, and her Question was answrred.
        Loved the feel, slept soundly, and I knew then more was to come.
        Now everynight is silky, pink. Sexy.
        Jane

I wore a nightie for the first time about a week ago. It was a thick cotton one and I enjoyed it, but got way too hot. I don’t have a silk/satin nightie to wear (yet) and I want to avoid a spaghetti strap version as I am a very restless sleeper and I am afraid I would ruin it the first night. I do wear panties to bed nightly now.

e.v.

Anonymous

Nighties were the next-to-last item to complete my femme wardrobe, and it was just over a year ago. I had been staying overnight with my wife in the hospital for a few nights, and one night, she sent me home. It was late, I was tired, and I craved a good night’s sleep. I borrowed her pink nightie that night, and had a wonderful rest. Bought some of my own, and I’ve been wearing them to bed ever since.

My first exoerience was as a 15 year old boy. My sister had a pink knee length nightie, with some lace edging. I locked myself into a spare bedroom, but did not notice my mum and sister were watching.
        Nothing was ever said, but they knew.
        I laved wearing the nightie, and that began my journey.

Best wishes.
        Jane Elizabeth

Around age 12 the first item I tried was a pale blue nylon nightie that my mom had stored in the dresser in my room . Not sure why I picked it up and marveled at how it felt and for some reason took off all my clothes and slipped it over my head. As it fell around my body it was like an electrical charge went through my body. Soon my  body was tingling and I rubbed the nightie against my skin and had my first “experience”. Later in life I married and bought my wife several sexy nightgowns long and short. When I had the chance I would play or sleep in them. As I started building my own collection of clothes and stuff to dress in I found several nighties at thrift stores. My favorite is a short white nightie with a long penoir matching sheer robe. I consider it my honeymoon outfit!

When I was going on fifteen I was truly fascinated by my sisters nightie I found in our clothes hamper. I picked it out and was amazed how soft and silky it felt. Up to that time I showed little interest in girly things, I hadn’t intended to put it on at the time but wasn’t far from it. The door opened and my sister came in and looked at my standing there holding her nightie, I was in shock and didn’t know what to say but to my surprise she wasn’t angry but instead told me it was ok and asked me if I would like to sleep in A nightgown. I came out with A weak yes, she than gave me A clean silky nighty and said have A good night sleep, and that I did. I haven’t slept in anything else for over sixty years

my first time wearing a night gown well i can not remember, but it was so priceless did not turn back either. it was so nice and sexy to sleep in a silky night gown i fall sleep like a baby woke up and could not take off.  now in my 50s still wear a night gown to bed.  under dress a lot during the winter time.

It sure makes for A wonderful night’s sleep, and waking up in A silky nighty isn’t bad either.

Hi Sarasue I blame my sister for my desire to steal and wear her clothes. She always had the cutest nite gowns and I just had to feel what it was like to wear them. I fell in love with that feeling and still enjoy those feelings today with my own.

Luv Stephanie

My dear sister gave me my first nightie, my mom also gave me some slips and nightgowns, my sisters friends also started giving me there outgrown clothes and all the silky things I so loved. So no steeling or taking things, no guilt or shame.

its nothing more then having your own night gowns to wear to bed. but also nice that other girls give you some night gowns and other things to wear.    wish my niece would give me some night gowns and other things to wear, she helped me with make up for Halloween one year and i think she knows i like to dress up.

What a lovely beginning with a dear sister and mom to get you started. Love your story and wish it could have been mine but here I am today…wearing a lovely nylon/chiffon nightie, bra with forms and silky pink nylon panties…Life is Good!!

My first time wearing a silk nightie was around 15. My sister had one, but she went toand put on the same one,and realized it was gone.
      My mum and sister knew from that time I loved crossdressing.
      I hsve just bought a new blue silk nightie, and pair of pj’s.
      The thrill goes on.

My wonderful sister let me sleep in one of her nighties, that started my wonderful journey into crossdressing, and what A fantastic trip it has been.

I used to borrow my wife’s silky nighties, especially when she was late back from work. It was a lovely replacement for the lack of her presence.

However, odd as it may seem, I always hankered after soft cotton nighties, such as I saw in illustrations in children’s books (when I was very young – 6 or 7). They looked so snug, yet cool, and so soft and pretty.

I now own 4, and happily go for my morning vape or even breakfast at any hotels I stay in – usually with a soft cardigan over my shoulders – just like those illustrations.

And it feels every bit as snug, soft, cool, affirming as I imagined, every time.

I’ve had lovely chats with people, mostly women – men seem a bit distant somehow, but that’s not my concern – I love talking to women while en femme about anything, especially girly things. Not once have I had any negative comments or suggestions that I may be dressed inappropriately – and rightly so. I never feel inappropriate or anything less than my empowered feminine self.

Cotton nighties aren’t very sexy, it’s true – but they are my favourite sleepwear! I don’t want them to be sexy, just pretty.

Love Laura.

Hi Laura.

Sleeping in nightgowns is the only way to go to sleep. I also have some cotton nighties from the Vermont country store that are beautiful that I wear.  I also love velour and my favorite is silky lacey nylon nighties. There are times sleeping in A satin slip is A real turn on. I do have several nylon and silk pj’s that I sleep in at times, It’s nice to have so many choices.

I bought a cotton baby doll from Vermont Country Store at a thrift store, tags attached, XL .

It came home with me.

Anonymous

Sexy is what is between your ears, not your legs. You continue to inspire me as I plan my future.

Haley😘

Wearing a light blue baby Doll was one of my first experiences when I was 13 years old.

My Mum was collecting clothes and things for a local jumble sale, our garage was full of boxes etc.  The whole place smelt wonderful of perfume so I was nosey LOL.  The first box I opened contained several girdles and two Baby Dolls, one black and one blue. I naturally snuck a couple of girdles and the Baby Dolls up to my bedroom and tried them on. From that moment on I knew this was how I should be dressed and of course I always helped Mum with jumble sales after that LOL.

I do keep a nightie in my suitcase when I travel on business, so much nicer to sleep in.

Anonymous

My first experience? My mom’s red negligee…I was probably 9, maybe 10. I had seen her in it, and can still see that beautiful image in my mind today. I loved wearing it…it was exciting then, it’s exciting now. Much has changed in my world in 55 years, but that has not😉 I wore it so many times, and I remember leaving the tell-tale signs behind that I had been wearing it…but she never said anything. It was always in the same place in her drawer, I’d like to think she left it there for me.

Haley😘

Anonymous

I do thank she knew and was kind enough to let you explore without shaming you. What a wonderful mother.

Anonymous

She was awesome, never a doubt that she loved my sister and I. And I am genetically blessed so much that Haley looks like her…I think she would like that🙏🏻

Haley😘

I had a similar experience with my mother’s sexy black see through baby doll. First wore it to bed around 12, it was always in the same place in her lingerie drawer. Wore it off and on for several years. Felt so wonderful when wearing it. Like you I left ‘tell tale’ signs  that I wore it which she never broached with me. I have a baby blue frilly one now. Love it.

My first time was over 40 years ago. A pink knee length nylon nightie of my mother’s. Not the sexiest number but it felt so good. I have purchased a number over the years when my wife has been away – what a feeling to be able to browse in the store and take home to wear. All to be thrown away before she returned!

I was under 10 yrs old. I had worn panties already and knew how wonderful they felt. One day I was playing alone in the attic when I discovered a black sheer negligee probably from the 50’s I just stared at it then for some reason I hid  it in  another box and waited for a day when I could try it on. When that day came I took off all of my clothes and slid the nightie on. It was like a bolt of electricity shot through my body. I was to young to understand why but I knew I liked wearing it. Eventually I snuck it into my bedroom. One day it disappeared, I’m sure my mother found it but never said anything. It wasn’t until I was 17 and purchased my own did I feel that feeling again.
      to this day nighties are a close second to wearing panties. Waking up in the morning in a nightgown is one of the great pleasures in life💋

Anonymous

My grandmother lived next door and as she got older she would need someone to stay there at night in case she needed something. My parents were afraid she might fall in the night. So at 13, I went and stayed nights with her. I was putting away some of her folded cotton night gowns after wash day when the back of my hand touch something very soft. I discovered in the very back of her nightie drawer some very silky nightgowns and panties. I went to make certain grandma couldn’t see me and I took them to my room. That night I put them on before bed. The nightie was beige and while not a babydoll, it pretty much acted as one because she was short and even at 13 I towered over  her. I swam in the sea of silk and within minutes I was in Narvana. I think I actually blushed. I dressed several more nights in the panties and nightie but as I would have to handwash and air dry after every wonderful experience, it became too much of a risk.

Hi all

I don’t remember my first time wearing a nightgown of any type but I do know when I discovered that I wanted to with all my being. In the summer of 1964 my older brother took me to a movie. It was Pajama Party. At first thought the movie was dumb but then there it was. Three pretty girls wearing baby doll nightie with matching bottom. The chiffon over nylon was to die for. Being 13 it was not within may reach. One day mom hung one in the shower. Didn’t know if it was my moms or my older sisters. I had to touch it. Just had too. I didn’t get to wear it but I knew it was in the house and it drove me nuts.
      Now I have more than I really need but when I throw the covers off in the morning and see that pink chiffon over nylon then my legs start below the hem. Well I feel the sexest and fem as I ever do.

Anonymous

The first time I wore a nightie was over 20 years ago and I was going to bed with my fiancé and later wife. She asked me if I had any fantasies and I told her about crossdressing. She put her short black velvet dress on me and I slept in that for the night, next to her.

What a great way to out yourself as CD and the relationship lasted. So pleased for you both. Best, Marlene

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I totally agree, it is such a wonderful experience.

Hugs, Liara

Nighties are wonderful things. They make you feel different. My first night in a nightie was after a little too much to drink. I went to bed earlier than my wife, found her satin nightie on the bed and put it on. I was sound asleep when my wife slipped under the covers and found a suprise. She was not pleased. I slept on my own that night.

Love Jane X.

OMG!… I will never forget the first time I put on a nightie.

I believe I was around 9 yrs old and was playing dress-up with my sister. She gave me this purple layered nightie she had. From the second I felt all that silkiness touching my body I was hooked. I never wanted to take it off and I even wore it down to dinner that night.

Mom thought it was funny until I wore it down to dinner the next night too. I was told never to play dress-up with my sister again. We never played dress-up again, but I took that nightie and wore it every chance I got until I outgrew it.

I then was forced to sneak my mother’s nighties from the laundry basket. In time she bought new gowns and put her old ones in the rag bag. I think she knew I was wearing them and put them in the rage bag for me to find them. Nylon does not make for good rags.

I had 2 of her nighties that I kept and wore up through collage until I got the courage to start shopping for my own.

I now own over 400 nighties most of which are vintage layered nighties form the 60’s and 70’s. I just love being able to have so many choices in nighties to wear every night.

Prior to discovering the wonderful feeling of wearing a nightie my interest was to wear a dress but none of my sisters dresses would fit me but discovering how easy it was to slip on a nightie was such a wonderful discovery.

To this day wearing nighties ranks very high on my list of feminine apparel but I’m happy to say through the years I have discovered the pleasures of dressing in any and everything feminine.

You girls are so lucky. I was never given that support and encouragement. To see her we son in a nightie or other female attire, my mother would have had a fit. Only time I got to wear female clothes was at Halloween.
      Liz

I was 15, one of my mom’s sexy sheer nighties & panty set. Felt like heaven and I was immediately hooked on lingerie at that point.

Although I have been dressing for many years in private I have never slept in a nighty.  I recently took a work trip and went all in for the trip.  The first day was a full body waxing.  Not the most fun but the results were amazing.   I also went shopping.  I was out of town away from home so who cares what I buy or where I bought it.  So I bought several pairs of panty and bra sets and a few sleep sets too. Slipping that satin nighty over a smooth body was the most fascinating feeling that I have ever experienced.  I wanted to live in that moment for the rest of my life.   When it was time for bed I slipped my forms on and slept in heaven just as I always wanted to be.   My dreams were fulfilled for a whole week of the same feeling each night.   Life was good.

hugs Ginny.

Dear Ginger,

That sounds beautiful and heavenly. Thank you for sharing.

Hugs, Jill

Anonymous

My first experience was when I was about 11 and I tried on my mother’s pink double layered nylon babydoll nightie, a M & S number. It felt so nice and I wondered what was happening in the nether regions – giggle!

Hey Gillian, my first experience was quite similar to yours.  Although my mother had been dressing me as a girl during our private time at home since I was 4; I was like 7 or 8 when I found a pretty double layered nightie laying on the bathroom floor.  I think dressing was already ingrained in me by then, cuz I picked up that nightie and tried it on. Oh my goodness, the feeling I experienced was earth shattering!  I hadn’t any panties on when I did that, and the rush of sensation hit so hard, something dribbled (?)’ from my you know what.  I’d never felt anything like that…. It was at that very instant I was changed.  Forever it seems.  As now at 66, I cannot even imagine being without some smooth, soft and nylon panties on.  To this day everything I wear below the waist that’s feminine must be soft, smooth, and slippery.

My dressing is indeed sexually stimulating but also a naturally feminine response to the age old question of “what should I wear today?”. Being dressed girly was compulsory at first, but that morning I tried that nightie on, dressing up in feminine undies and other delicates became “normal.”

I’ve got to add something.  Years later, right after I got married for the first time, I discovered my wife had this short little nylon slip with smooth nylon panties attached.  Oh.  My.  Gosh!  I found that little item to be exquisitely and definitely girly, and I even wore it out.  It was indeed pink, with delicate little white flowers along the hem.  Since then, I’d only ever found one other like it, but like many of us, I regrettably lost it in a purge.  Perhaps one day….

Love ya girls!

I think I love nighties more than nylons. The first item of women’s clothing I bought was a black baby-doll and since then I seem to be drawn to all types, negligees, gowns, even simple nightshirts. I love waking up in them and feeling so sexy. It’s becoming such a routine that if I finally ‘out’ myself it’ll probably be by answering the door wearing one…no doubt the Victorian style pink nightie with the lace trim and bows. x

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Amy Catrelle. Reason: typo

You say pink  Victorian nighties, I have five pink and three white ones and two baby blue ones I love the look and the feel of them they make me really feel feminine and cozy in the cold weather. When it warms up I go back to my long nylon nighties, hot weather out come the short gowns and baby dolls.

Blimey, if the UK has a hot summer this year I’ll buy a baby-doll for every day of the week!

I have a huge collection of lingerie but my collection of nighties is my favorite. I believe I own around 2000 nighties and believe it or not, they are all different no two exactly alike.  My lingerie collection has taken me almost 30 years to grow to the size that it is and I’m very proud of it but sadly it’s a very private collection and I often wish I could put it on display for others who can appreciate it as much as I do.

I could not see myself beginning a day or ending a day without wearing a silky nightie.

In the summer months I always take my morning coffee out to the picnic table or by the pool while still wearing my nightie. It’s a wonderful feeling of freedom to be outdoors wearing one of my girly nighties where I often fantasize about my neighbors, or the whole world for that matter, seeing me.

There have even been times that I have not been able to resist taking a walk out front to the mailbox only wearing my nightie.  I love the fact that the sun comes up very early and it is somewhat safe to venture out beyond the privacy of my back yard. It’s not without its risks and I have been seen by people I don’t know, walking their dogs very early in the morning, and it can be embarrassing at the time but after the fact I do think about it, and I find being caught by a stranger very exciting.  I only have one neighbor, that I know of, who caught me and he’s never spoken to me after that. I don’t really care, and I will continue to expose my girly self when the mood strikes me.

WOW I thought I had A lot of nighties maybe about 55. Your are right  I consider some of my nighties works of art as they are so beautiful and sensual.

Sadly they don’t make them like they use to. Most of my collection is from the 60’s and 70’s. I love my layered nighties. Having that layer of chiffon over nylon just makes me feel so girly and feminine.

I am not sure this is the first time I ever wore a nightie. I had been wearing panties and slips and bras for a while when I was in 8th grade. Some of my friends were girls whose houses I visited frequently and found I could borrow things from the dirty clothes piles and return them later. I had snuck into houses where I knew the people were on vacation and tried on lingerie, and some of them were baby doll nighties.

But this was the first time I slept in a nightie. We had visitors from out of town and they had a cat with them. Being allergic to cats, I had to figure out something so I could sleep without my asthma kicking in. The good friends across the street were on vacation, so we arranged for me to go sleep on their couch. Excellent.

When I was alone, I went into the bedroom of the wife, who was petite, and found her lingerie drawer.There was this sweet white nylon nightgown that was not particularly sexy, but it was perfect for me at the time. It had wide shoulder straps, and fell to my thighs. Removing my clothes and putting it on was electric. Of course I became aroused immediately but that was not my purpose. I just wanted to wear it and feel feminine and sleep in it.

And I did! It was so sweet wearing it and I was full of fantasies, but eventually went to sleep, only to wake up a few hours later. Waking up in a feminine nighty (and white has always been my favorite color, probably because of that night) is so wonderful! I was careful not to … you know … get too carried away, but I could not help the arousal. Laying still and trying not to think about what I was wearing helped and I would become relaxed and less aroused, but thinking about what I was wearing was the point!

I continued to fall asleep and wake again, and each time, waking up was like waking up in heaven. I know you know what I mean.

The next morning I had to put the gown away, but noticed there were some drip stains on it. I hoped they would not be noticed.

I think I had several more opportunities to try the nightie on again, but never got to sleep in it again. But I still remember it, and that night!

Rosiebeth
      Lady

I remember it very well.  I was at my grandmothers house for the night.  My aunts had a lot of their old clothes stored in a bedroom.  I snuck into it at night and found a 1950’s pink baby doll.  Like some I was instantly aroused.  I slipped under my covers and it felt so soothing and it brought out my feminine side along with fantasies about being with a man and being his woman.  Oppos!   

And di you keep it on and sleep in it? How was that? I LOVE wearing nighties to bed.

Rosiebeth
          Lady

Every time at my grandmas I sleep in one all night.  Waking up in a nightie was a wonderful feminine feeling that brought much joy.  ❤️

Anonymous

I love waking up wearing the nightie I spent the whole night in. A great way to start the morning getting up and spending a few moments walking around the house enjoying the feminine feeling.

During the summer heat a camisole or chemise work great because of the bare shoulders

Becka
      Lady

my first experience ever was putting on a black silky negligee!!!

I was about 10, me and my friends were playing outside at one of their houses and I had to use the bathroom. My friend let me in his house and told me where the bathroom was.

I went in and hanging on the back of the door was a black silky negligee! To this day I don’t know what came over me, but I stripped down naked, and put it on. It was obviously his mom’s and I could not believe how great it felt!!!

I was hooked!

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

My first time was a baby doll that I bought for a very close friend of mine. I had been dressing for about 10 years wearing clothing that I had found but had began to buy new things for me, not much some panties and bras that I would wear every chance that I had. Anyway this friend and I where sharing a house together at the time and while out shopping for myself,

I came upon this light blue satin baby doll and I bought it for her, (yes we where very close), but when I got home the thought came to me that I should try it on, and I was hooked. I loved how I felt when I was dressed but the thought of wearing the baby doll to bed and waking up the next day still wearing it sold me on wearing nighties. I wore it that night and gave it to her the next night. She was thrilled and of course so was I.

Now jump ahead about 15 years and we live on opposite sides of the country and she knows that I’m a CD. I would try and visit about every 2 years to help fix things around her home and she has no problem with me doing it in full dress, needless to say I love helping around the house. But on one of the trips, much to my surprise, she came out of her room holding the baby doll that I had given her, “would you like to wear this, no thank you I wore it years ago and it fits you better.”

So here I am almost 50 years from that first time, wearing a rose satin, just above the knees nightgown, wrapped in a silver gray satin robe and still love how it feels, and whats better I get to wear a nightgown every night and wake up as Sherri.

Sherri

Anonymous

I was in my very late teens and it was during my summer break from college.

At the time, I would spend most of my days alone in the house and a great deal of that time in my bedroom. My mother had started keeping a pile of old clothes in her bedroom that were to be thrown away and, having begun to realise that I had desires to wear women’s clothes, a good portion of my day was spent rooting through these old clothes, looking for things that I could try.

Generally it was skirts, blouses and old pantyhose but, one day, I struck gold – a chocolate brown satin nightie with cream lace edging. Taking it back to my room, I undressed, slipped the nightie on and slipped into bed. I spent a full morning there just revelling in the wonderful feeling of satin against my skin.

At the time, my parents were just getting comfortable with trusting me to look after myself and, that very week, had planned a weekend away. I spent both nights sleeping in my new nightie and it felt wonderful. If you have read my profile, you will see that I do confess to a bi-encounter in my early life. Well, it happened during this weekend. I had a male friend who I had already experimented with. On the Friday evening, I was alone – wearing my nightie – when he arrived unannounced. I knew what he wanted and he seemed to be really excited by seeing me dressed as a woman. It felt great to let him see me like this and led to a bit more experimentation, which we both enjoyed.

Nighties are still a huge draw for me.

Janet Woodham
      Duchess - Annual

It was nighties that got into crossdressing to begin with, and I still love wearing them. I keep buying one last one!

Oh yes, the feeling of sleeping in a silkie nightie is wonderful, almost as good as when you wake up in one. I also like to wear 10d glossy tights under it and the feeling of joy in the morning is overwhelming. If you haven’t yet, I suggest you try it.
      xx Jojo

Rhonda Lee
      Baroness - Annual

My SO was put off by nighties, so it was a barrier I dared not cross, but over time she relented, convincing herself that it is not too different than what some men wear to bed, so she now sets a nightie out for me on the bed before I go to bed each night and packs one if I travel. She also seemed fine with my wearing her grandmother’s slips. When I pushed the envelope to buy a shaper with bra cups, and she found me once sleeping in a bra/slip she quickly unhooked me and insisted I discard that attire immediately. She is less tolerant of bras than she used to be, but knowing it gives me comfort and releases stress she usually accepts. I would love to wear bra, panties, and pantyhose to bed, but those items are on her taboo list. Since she is ok with nightgowns I may just experiment with nighties that are increasingly more silky and feminine. Moving in slow increments seems to work best. She will surprise me now and then by giving me an extremely feminine pair of panties. I am far better off than most and am happy for what she allows. I know her triggers, like lipstick and wig, so just try not to cross her barriers and find I am pretty content usually.

We never get too old to learn wonderful things like sleeping in A nightie.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Ah yes Genevieve, Ginia is Pricey, but Gina is also amazing, gorgeous, lovely, etc etc x1000 times. And I worked hard enough all my life to afford it. I’m well into my 70’s and could be dead tomorrow, (we all could be… so….)

I’m in celebration mode with Ginia. I’ve finally become hairless. Just bought my first Ginia nightie and tried to sleep in it last night….Loved the silk on bare skin…. Problem. It’s winter next week down here and the room got far too cold……..So sadly back into the pj’s and thermal cami.

Roll on spring..

Caty.

My wife got me one about 2 weeks ago. Wear it every night now. It feels wonderful.

Welcome to the good life and take the wife out for A nice dinner.

Anonymous
      Lady

Wonderful story, thank you for sharing.
      cody❤️

Hi Donna, a memory to cherish, and perhaps you need to purchase the same for yourself. Then you can dream the night away. These memories are too hokd onto when our day has not been the best.
      Best Wishes
      Jane

Viewing 63 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?