Tagged: You always remember your first
- July 29, 2019 at 11:52 am #202045sarasue olsonParticipantRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 27Replies: 262Has thanked: 1059 timesBeen thanked: 1436 times
I vividly remember my first time putting on A pair of nylon panties followed by A silky nightie loaned to me by my sister. I was fourteen and had never worn any female garments, but I was caught up by how beautiful they were and I found the softness irresistible. My sister caught me checking out some of her lingerie one night,she didn’t get angry but to my surprize told me I could sleep in her panties and nightie and that I did, It was the most fantastic night I had ever had. When I awoke the next morning I was A changed person, all I could think of was how good it felt to be clad in the silky nylon nightgown. From that time on I never looked back and have enjoyed my crossdressing for over sixty six years and still love to sleep in silky nighties. If you haven’t tried it you don’t know what your missing.
- March 22, 2022 at 11:10 am #630655AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I love waking up wearing the nightie I spent the whole night in. A great way to start the morning getting up and spending a few moments walking around the house enjoying the feminine feeling.
- March 13, 2022 at 5:41 pm #628756Donna CooperLadyRegistered On: August 29, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 321 timesBeen thanked: 20 times
I remember one evening when I was babysitting for some family friends who had very young children. The children were usually settled down in their cribs early in the evening, which gave me time to transform into the wife/mother. This particular evening, I found myself mesmorized by the collection of nightgowns, baby dolls, and other sleepwear in the master bedroom closet. I soon decided upon a long flowing nightgown set which was very similar to the image below, and since it was red, I slipped into red panties, bra and nude pantyhose before putting on the peignor set. I immediately felt so feminine and actually twirled and danced around the master bedroom imagining I was actually the wife/mother.
Since it the peignor set was beautiful and I could not resist actually slipping into her bed and getting under the covers… I was so aroused… thinking so much of how the wife/mother would wear this beautiful treat on special nights. Of course, I admired my reflection in the full sized mirrored sliding closet doors and the mirror over the chest of drawers. It was heavenly, and I felt so disappointed when I had to return to boy mode.
- March 13, 2022 at 3:52 pm #628738RosiebethRegistered On: October 3, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 145Has thanked: 500 timesBeen thanked: 957 times
I remember it very well. I was at my grandmothers house for the night. My aunts had a lot of their old clothes stored in a bedroom. I snuck into it at night and found a 1950’s pink baby doll. Like some I was instantly aroused. I slipped under my covers and it felt so soothing and it brought out my feminine side along with fantasies about being with a man and being his woman. Oppos!
- March 13, 2022 at 3:35 pm #628730Lacy WilliamsLadyRegistered On: December 23, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 13 times
I am not sure this is the first time I ever wore a nightie. I had been wearing panties and slips and bras for a while when I was in 8th grade. Some of my friends were girls whose houses I visited frequently and found I could borrow things from the dirty clothes piles and return them later. I had snuck into houses where I knew the people were on vacation and tried on lingerie, and some of them were baby doll nighties.
But this was the first time I slept in a nightie. We had visitors from out of town and they had a cat with them. Being allergic to cats, I had to figure out something so I could sleep without my asthma kicking in. The good friends across the street were on vacation, so we arranged for me to go sleep on their couch. Excellent.
When I was alone, I went into the bedroom of the wife, who was petite, and found her lingerie drawer.There was this sweet white nylon nightgown that was not particularly sexy, but it was perfect for me at the time. It had wide shoulder straps, and fell to my thighs. Removing my clothes and putting it on was electric. Of course I became aroused immediately but that was not my purpose. I just wanted to wear it and feel feminine and sleep in it.
And I did! It was so sweet wearing it and I was full of fantasies, but eventually went to sleep, only to wake up a few hours later. Waking up in a feminine nighty (and white has always been my favorite color, probably because of that night) is so wonderful! I was careful not to … you know … get too carried away, but I could not help the arousal. Laying still and trying not to think about what I was wearing helped and I would become relaxed and less aroused, but thinking about what I was wearing was the point!
I continued to fall asleep and wake again, and each time, waking up was like waking up in heaven. I know you know what I mean.
The next morning I had to put the gown away, but noticed there were some drip stains on it. I hoped they would not be noticed.
I think I had several more opportunities to try the nightie on again, but never got to sleep in it again. But I still remember it, and that night!
- January 25, 2022 at 5:47 am #615113Lacy SatinLadyRegistered On: June 27, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 486Has thanked: 442 timesBeen thanked: 2232 times
I have a huge collection of lingerie but my collection of nighties is my favorite. I believe I own around 2000 nighties and believe it or not, they are all different no two exactly alike. My lingerie collection has taken me almost 30 years to grow to the size that it is and I’m very proud of it but sadly it’s a very private collection and I often wish I could put it on display for others who can appreciate it as much as I do.
I could not see myself beginning a day or ending a day without wearing a silky nightie.
In the summer months I always take my morning coffee out to the picnic table or by the pool while still wearing my nightie. It’s a wonderful feeling of freedom to be outdoors wearing one of my girly nighties where I often fantasize about my neighbors, or the whole world for that matter, seeing me.
There have even been times that I have not been able to resist taking a walk out front to the mailbox only wearing my nightie. I love the fact that the sun comes up very early and it is somewhat safe to venture out beyond the privacy of my back yard. It’s not without its risks and I have been seen by people I don’t know, walking their dogs very early in the morning, and it can be embarrassing at the time but after the fact I do think about it, and I find being caught by a stranger very exciting. I only have one neighbor, that I know of, who caught me and he’s never spoken to me after that. I don’t really care, and I will continue to expose my girly self when the mood strikes me.
- January 25, 2022 at 10:08 am #615175sarasue olsonLadyRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 27Replies: 262Has thanked: 1059 timesBeen thanked: 1436 times
- January 24, 2022 at 2:04 am #614841Amy CatrelleLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2022Topics: 6Replies: 104Has thanked: 349 timesBeen thanked: 535 times
I think I love nighties more than nylons. The first item of women’s clothing I bought was a black baby-doll and since then I seem to be drawn to all types, negligees, gowns, even simple nightshirts. I love waking up in them and feeling so sexy. It’s becoming such a routine that if I finally ‘out’ myself it’ll probably be by answering the door wearing one…no doubt the Victorian style pink nightie with the lace trim and bows. x
- This reply was modified 4 months ago by Amy Catrelle. Reason: typo
- January 24, 2022 at 1:45 pm #614993LadyRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 27Replies: 262Has thanked: 1059 timesBeen thanked: 1436 times
You say pink Victorian nighties, I have five pink and three white ones and two baby blue ones I love the look and the feel of them they make me really feel feminine and cozy in the cold weather. When it warms up I go back to my long nylon nighties, hot weather out come the short gowns and baby dolls.
- December 20, 2021 at 3:09 am #591293Gillian BrownLadyRegistered On: May 22, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 295Has thanked: 553 timesBeen thanked: 499 times
My first experience was when I was about 11 and I tried on my mother’s pink double layered nylon babydoll nightie, a M & S number. It felt so nice and I wondered what was happening in the nether regions – giggle!
- January 20, 2022 at 3:55 am #613628Beverly HansonLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 25Has thanked: 389 timesBeen thanked: 154 times
Hey Gillian, my first experience was quite similar to yours. Although my mother had been dressing me as a girl during our private time at home since I was 4; I was like 7 or 8 when I found a pretty double layered nightie laying on the bathroom floor. I think dressing was already ingrained in me by then, cuz I picked up that nightie and tried it on. Oh my goodness, the feeling I experienced was earth shattering! I hadn’t any panties on when I did that, and the rush of sensation hit so hard, something dribbled (?)’ from my you know what. I’d never felt anything like that…. It was at that very instant I was changed. Forever it seems. As now at 66, I cannot even imagine being without some smooth, soft and nylon panties on. To this day everything I wear below the waist that’s feminine must be soft, smooth, and slippery.
My dressing is indeed sexually stimulating but also a naturally feminine response to the age old question of “what should I wear today?”. Being dressed girly was compulsory at first, but that morning I tried that nightie on, dressing up in feminine undies and other delicates became “normal.”
I’ve got to add something. Years later, right after I got married for the first time, I discovered my wife had this short little nylon slip with smooth nylon panties attached. Oh. My. Gosh! I found that little item to be exquisitely and definitely girly, and I even wore it out. It was indeed pink, with delicate little white flowers along the hem. Since then, I’d only ever found one other like it, but like many of us, I regrettably lost it in a purge. Perhaps one day….
Love ya girls!
- December 18, 2021 at 3:00 pm #590665Ginger Taryn GreenLadyRegistered On: June 16, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 61Has thanked: 68 timesBeen thanked: 346 times
Although I have been dressing for many years in private I have never slept in a nighty. I recently took a work trip and went all in for the trip. The first day was a full body waxing. Not the most fun but the results were amazing. I also went shopping. I was out of town away from home so who cares what I buy or where I bought it. So I bought several pairs of panty and bra sets and a few sleep sets too. Slipping that satin nighty over a smooth body was the most fascinating feeling that I have ever experienced. I wanted to live in that moment for the rest of my life. When it was time for bed I slipped my forms on and slept in heaven just as I always wanted to be. My dreams were fulfilled for a whole week of the same feeling each night. Life was good.
20 users thanked author for this post.
- December 19, 2021 at 2:56 am #590811
- December 18, 2021 at 1:16 pm #590637Jess SecretLadyRegistered On: February 18, 2021Topics: 13Replies: 367Has thanked: 965 timesBeen thanked: 1601 times
I was 15, one of my mom’s sexy sheer nighties & panty set. Felt like heaven and I was immediately hooked on lingerie at that point.
- December 18, 2021 at 4:23 am #590475Elizabeth(Liz)LadyRegistered On: October 7, 2021Topics: 33Replies: 397Has thanked: 2694 timesBeen thanked: 1784 times
You girls are so lucky. I was never given that support and encouragement. To see her we son in a nightie or other female attire, my mother would have had a fit. Only time I got to wear female clothes was at Halloween.
- December 18, 2021 at 4:05 am #590470Lacy SatinLadyRegistered On: June 27, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 486Has thanked: 442 timesBeen thanked: 2232 times
OMG!… I will never forget the first time I put on a nightie.
I believe I was around 9 yrs old and was playing dress-up with my sister. She gave me this purple layered nightie she had. From the second I felt all that silkiness touching my body I was hooked. I never wanted to take it off and I even wore it down to dinner that night.
Mom thought it was funny until I wore it down to dinner the next night too. I was told never to play dress-up with my sister again. We never played dress-up again, but I took that nightie and wore it every chance I got until I outgrew it.
I then was forced to sneak my mother’s nighties from the laundry basket. In time she bought new gowns and put her old ones in the rag bag. I think she knew I was wearing them and put them in the rage bag for me to find them. Nylon does not make for good rags.
I had 2 of her nighties that I kept and wore up through collage until I got the courage to start shopping for my own.
I now own over 400 nighties most of which are vintage layered nighties form the 60’s and 70’s. I just love being able to have so many choices in nighties to wear every night.
Prior to discovering the wonderful feeling of wearing a nightie my interest was to wear a dress but none of my sisters dresses would fit me but discovering how easy it was to slip on a nightie was such a wonderful discovery.
To this day wearing nighties ranks very high on my list of feminine apparel but I’m happy to say through the years I have discovered the pleasures of dressing in any and everything feminine.
- December 17, 2021 at 12:09 pm #590273Jane PlainLadyRegistered On: January 14, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 33Has thanked: 131 timesBeen thanked: 232 times
Nighties are wonderful things. They make you feel different. My first night in a nightie was after a little too much to drink. I went to bed earlier than my wife, found her satin nightie on the bed and put it on. I was sound asleep when my wife slipped under the covers and found a suprise. She was not pleased. I slept on my own that night.
Love Jane X.
- December 16, 2021 at 8:58 pm #589995
- December 16, 2021 at 8:54 pm #589993AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
The first time I wore a nightie was over 20 years ago and I was going to bed with my fiancé and later wife. She asked me if I had any fantasies and I told her about crossdressing. She put her short black velvet dress on me and I slept in that for the night, next to her.
- December 16, 2021 at 2:54 pm #589884DreamDuchessRegistered On: December 31, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 54Has thanked: 318 timesBeen thanked: 315 times
I don’t remember my first time wearing a nightgown of any type but I do know when I discovered that I wanted to with all my being. In the summer of 1964 my older brother took me to a movie. It was Pajama Party. At first thought the movie was dumb but then there it was. Three pretty girls wearing baby doll nightie with matching bottom. The chiffon over nylon was to die for. Being 13 it was not within may reach. One day mom hung one in the shower. Didn’t know if it was my moms or my older sisters. I had to touch it. Just had too. I didn’t get to wear it but I knew it was in the house and it drove me nuts.
Now I have more than I really need but when I throw the covers off in the morning and see that pink chiffon over nylon then my legs start below the hem. Well I feel the sexest and fem as I ever do.
- June 11, 2021 at 11:18 pm #503443AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
My grandmother lived next door and as she got older she would need someone to stay there at night in case she needed something. My parents were afraid she might fall in the night. So at 13, I went and stayed nights with her. I was putting away some of her folded cotton night gowns after wash day when the back of my hand touch something very soft. I discovered in the very back of her nightie drawer some very silky nightgowns and panties. I went to make certain grandma couldn’t see me and I took them to my room. That night I put them on before bed. The nightie was beige and while not a babydoll, it pretty much acted as one because she was short and even at 13 I towered over her. I swam in the sea of silk and within minutes I was in Narvana. I think I actually blushed. I dressed several more nights in the panties and nightie but as I would have to handwash and air dry after every wonderful experience, it became too much of a risk.
- May 28, 2021 at 9:23 am #497572Natalie JonesLadyRegistered On: September 20, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 75Has thanked: 233 timesBeen thanked: 345 times
I was under 10 yrs old. I had worn panties already and knew how wonderful they felt. One day I was playing alone in the attic when I discovered a black sheer negligee probably from the 50’s I just stared at it then for some reason I hid it in another box and waited for a day when I could try it on. When that day came I took off all of my clothes and slid the nightie on. It was like a bolt of electricity shot through my body. I was to young to understand why but I knew I liked wearing it. Eventually I snuck it into my bedroom. One day it disappeared, I’m sure my mother found it but never said anything. It wasn’t until I was 17 and purchased my own did I feel that feeling again.
to this day nighties are a close second to wearing panties. Waking up in the morning in a nightgown is one of the great pleasures in life💋
- May 26, 2021 at 9:00 am #496657Linda WalesLadyRegistered On: May 13, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 2Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 32 times
My first time was over 40 years ago. A pink knee length nylon nightie of my mother’s. Not the sexiest number but it felt so good. I have purchased a number over the years when my wife has been away – what a feeling to be able to browse in the store and take home to wear. All to be thrown away before she returned!
- May 26, 2021 at 9:16 am #496664
- May 24, 2021 at 9:16 am #495824Haley AnnRegistered On: October 12, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 257Has thanked: 247 timesBeen thanked: 1250 times
My first experience? My mom’s red negligee…I was probably 9, maybe 10. I had seen her in it, and can still see that beautiful image in my mind today. I loved wearing it…it was exciting then, it’s exciting now. Much has changed in my world in 55 years, but that has not😉 I wore it so many times, and I remember leaving the tell-tale signs behind that I had been wearing it…but she never said anything. It was always in the same place in her drawer, I’d like to think she left it there for me.
- December 17, 2021 at 1:40 pm #590310Jenna MonroeLadyRegistered On: September 27, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 26Has thanked: 711 timesBeen thanked: 98 times
I had a similar experience with my mother’s sexy black see through baby doll. First wore it to bed around 12, it was always in the same place in her lingerie drawer. Wore it off and on for several years. Felt so wonderful when wearing it. Like you I left ‘tell tale’ signs that I wore it which she never broached with me. I have a baby blue frilly one now. Love it.
- June 11, 2021 at 10:24 pm #503413AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- May 24, 2021 at 8:57 am #495816Lisa JonesLadyRegistered On: May 15, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 28 timesBeen thanked: 42 times
Wearing a light blue baby Doll was one of my first experiences when I was 13 years old.
My Mum was collecting clothes and things for a local jumble sale, our garage was full of boxes etc. The whole place smelt wonderful of perfume so I was nosey LOL. The first box I opened contained several girdles and two Baby Dolls, one black and one blue. I naturally snuck a couple of girdles and the Baby Dolls up to my bedroom and tried them on. From that moment on I knew this was how I should be dressed and of course I always helped Mum with jumble sales after that LOL.
I do keep a nightie in my suitcase when I travel on business, so much nicer to sleep in.
- May 19, 2021 at 2:19 pm #493854Laura LovettLadyRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 39Replies: 1553Has thanked: 5095 timesBeen thanked: 7675 times
I used to borrow my wife’s silky nighties, especially when she was late back from work. It was a lovely replacement for the lack of her presence.
However, odd as it may seem, I always hankered after soft cotton nighties, such as I saw in illustrations in children’s books (when I was very young – 6 or 7). They looked so snug, yet cool, and so soft and pretty.
I now own 4, and happily go for my morning vape or even breakfast at any hotels I stay in – usually with a soft cardigan over my shoulders – just like those illustrations.
And it feels every bit as snug, soft, cool, affirming as I imagined, every time.
I’ve had lovely chats with people, mostly women – men seem a bit distant somehow, but that’s not my concern – I love talking to women while en femme about anything, especially girly things. Not once have I had any negative comments or suggestions that I may be dressed inappropriately – and rightly so. I never feel inappropriate or anything less than my empowered feminine self.
Cotton nighties aren’t very sexy, it’s true – but they are my favourite sleepwear! I don’t want them to be sexy, just pretty.
- June 12, 2021 at 6:15 pm #503830Haley AnnRegistered On: October 12, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 257Has thanked: 247 timesBeen thanked: 1250 times
- May 19, 2021 at 4:30 pm #493899LadyRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 27Replies: 262Has thanked: 1059 timesBeen thanked: 1436 times
Sleeping in nightgowns is the only way to go to sleep. I also have some cotton nighties from the Vermont country store that are beautiful that I wear. I also love velour and my favorite is silky lacey nylon nighties. There are times sleeping in A satin slip is A real turn on. I do have several nylon and silk pj’s that I sleep in at times, It’s nice to have so many choices.
- December 19, 2021 at 9:03 pm #591251
- May 19, 2021 at 2:02 pm #493849Jane MansfieldLadyRegistered On: December 27, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 226Has thanked: 365 timesBeen thanked: 803 times
My first time wearing a silk nightie was around 15. My sister had one, but she went toand put on the same one,and realized it was gone.
My mum and sister knew from that time I loved crossdressing.
I hsve just bought a new blue silk nightie, and pair of pj’s.
The thrill goes on.
- May 19, 2021 at 11:12 am #493821Stephanie KennedyRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 20Replies: 1126Has thanked: 8840 timesBeen thanked: 4842 times
Hi Sarasue I blame my sister for my desire to steal and wear her clothes. She always had the cutest nite gowns and I just had to feel what it was like to wear them. I fell in love with that feeling and still enjoy those feelings today with my own.
- May 19, 2021 at 4:44 pm #493903LadyRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 27Replies: 262Has thanked: 1059 timesBeen thanked: 1436 times
My dear sister gave me my first nightie, my mom also gave me some slips and nightgowns, my sisters friends also started giving me there outgrown clothes and all the silky things I so loved. So no steeling or taking things, no guilt or shame.
- June 23, 2021 at 6:21 am #508587Brenda StevensLadyRegistered On: December 10, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 79Has thanked: 1667 timesBeen thanked: 400 times
What a lovely beginning with a dear sister and mom to get you started. Love your story and wish it could have been mine but here I am today…wearing a lovely nylon/chiffon nightie, bra with forms and silky pink nylon panties…Life is Good!!
- May 19, 2021 at 5:02 pm #493906Lucinda HawknsLadyRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1379Has thanked: 84 timesBeen thanked: 1811 times
its nothing more then having your own night gowns to wear to bed. but also nice that other girls give you some night gowns and other things to wear. wish my niece would give me some night gowns and other things to wear, she helped me with make up for Halloween one year and i think she knows i like to dress up.
- May 19, 2021 at 10:06 am #493805LadyRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1379Has thanked: 84 timesBeen thanked: 1811 times
my first time wearing a night gown well i can not remember, but it was so priceless did not turn back either. it was so nice and sexy to sleep in a silky night gown i fall sleep like a baby woke up and could not take off. now in my 50s still wear a night gown to bed. under dress a lot during the winter time.
- May 19, 2021 at 4:48 pm #493904
- May 19, 2021 at 8:47 am #493782Michelle CrossLadyRegistered On: January 8, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 55Has thanked: 30 timesBeen thanked: 218 times
Around age 12 the first item I tried was a pale blue nylon nightie that my mom had stored in the dresser in my room . Not sure why I picked it up and marveled at how it felt and for some reason took off all my clothes and slipped it over my head. As it fell around my body it was like an electrical charge went through my body. Soon my body was tingling and I rubbed the nightie against my skin and had my first “experience”. Later in life I married and bought my wife several sexy nightgowns long and short. When I had the chance I would play or sleep in them. As I started building my own collection of clothes and stuff to dress in I found several nighties at thrift stores. My favorite is a short white nightie with a long penoir matching sheer robe. I consider it my honeymoon outfit!
- May 19, 2021 at 5:11 pm #493908LadyRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 27Replies: 262Has thanked: 1059 timesBeen thanked: 1436 times
When I was going on fifteen I was truly fascinated by my sisters nightie I found in our clothes hamper. I picked it out and was amazed how soft and silky it felt. Up to that time I showed little interest in girly things, I hadn’t intended to put it on at the time but wasn’t far from it. The door opened and my sister came in and looked at my standing there holding her nightie, I was in shock and didn’t know what to say but to my surprise she wasn’t angry but instead told me it was ok and asked me if I would like to sleep in A nightgown. I came out with A weak yes, she than gave me A clean silky nighty and said have A good night sleep, and that I did. I haven’t slept in anything else for over sixty years
- May 3, 2021 at 3:04 pm #487304AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Nighties were the next-to-last item to complete my femme wardrobe, and it was just over a year ago. I had been staying overnight with my wife in the hospital for a few nights, and one night, she sent me home. It was late, I was tired, and I craved a good night’s sleep. I borrowed her pink nightie that night, and had a wonderful rest. Bought some of my own, and I’ve been wearing them to bed ever since.
- May 3, 2021 at 3:45 pm #487325Jane MansfieldLadyRegistered On: December 27, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 226Has thanked: 365 timesBeen thanked: 803 times
My first exoerience was as a 15 year old boy. My sister had a pink knee length nightie, with some lace edging. I locked myself into a spare bedroom, but did not notice my mum and sister were watching.
Nothing was ever said, but they knew.
I laved wearing the nightie, and that began my journey.
- May 3, 2021 at 2:53 pm #487297Emerald VerdantLadyRegistered On: March 22, 2021Topics: 8Replies: 21Has thanked: 84 timesBeen thanked: 135 times
I wore a nightie for the first time about a week ago. It was a thick cotton one and I enjoyed it, but got way too hot. I don’t have a silk/satin nightie to wear (yet) and I want to avoid a spaghetti strap version as I am a very restless sleeper and I am afraid I would ruin it the first night. I do wear panties to bed nightly now.
- April 27, 2021 at 4:16 pm #484809Yvonne JacksonLadyRegistered On: January 24, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 33 times
Picture this. Our house had an enclosed sunroom and my bedroom window opened into it. Mum did the ironing and folding in that room and often left the bundles of clothes just outside my window. One day on top of the pile was one of her nighties. For some reason I reached out and took it. I wore it to bed on impulse that night. Well, my world changed there and then. I’d never known such a feeling and vowed to wear a nightie every night if I could. After a few nights, naturally the nightie needed washing so I snuck it out to the laundry and put it in with the washing. Lo and behold a day later there it was on top of the pile of clothes outside my window. Of course I took it and wore it again. One day the nightie was gone from my hiding spot. Oh, I’m in trouble now, I thought. But there it was on the pile of ironing outside my window again, so I took it again. One day mum came into my bedroom just as I was stashing the nightie, I think I got away with it and mum just smiled and winked and left. This went on for some time until, instead of a nightie on top of the pile there were bra, panties, slips and camis. Well. What would any girl do? I took the lot and wore them to bed and under my school clothes. Mum never said a word and took to hanging dresses in my wardrobe and storing some underwear in my cupboard saying she had no more room in hers. As you now would have guessed this was the start of my happy life as a crossdresser. Unfortunately we lost mum shortly after and I never got to really talk to her. She knew everything about me and I’m sure I could have opened up to her about my dressing. I feel I lost many an opportunity for some girl to girl chats if only I had spoken up earlier. Sorry, I’m in tears now. Must go.
Total of 32 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- April 14, 2022 at 4:08 pm #638762LadyRegistered On: December 27, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 226Has thanked: 365 timesBeen thanked: 803 times
It does feel so feminine to wear a nightie, I have to slide into bed though as it rides up lol. I have a red babydoll with fitted cups so I can wear my silicon inserts all night.
A night where I slipped into a sheer nightie, knee length, but was found out because I locked myself in a spare room. Why are you in that room, amd mum One of my nighties is missing.
The next day nothing said, perhaps some knowing looks and my mum dud start to ask me shortly before her passing but saw a pale look from me, and her Question was answrred.
Loved the feel, slept soundly, and I knew then more was to come.
Now everynight is silky, pink. Sexy.
- June 11, 2021 at 10:39 pm #503417
- March 9, 2020 at 8:33 pm #324835Jamie TaalLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 184Has thanked: 1109 timesBeen thanked: 1059 times
My first time was around age 16. I discovered a box my mother had that contained all of her nicer clothes prior to having children. Most of her clothes were of no interest except for a lavender night gown. It was very stylish from the late 1950’s. It could have almost been mistaken for a sexy dress you might see on Mad Men. It was a very silky satin A-line style that came just below my knee and had wide straps. When I slid it over my head and it glided down my boyish smooth body I was hooked. It had a very narrow waist and tie belt and fit my then very slender frame well. I wore it like a dress around the house and would lay around in bed for a time before my mother came home. It was always my go-to piece since it was so versatile. I miss those days, that nightgown and of course my much more petite body.
- March 9, 2020 at 12:38 am #324647
- March 8, 2020 at 8:08 pm #324634Jannie MurryLadyRegistered On: October 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 134Has thanked: 68 timesBeen thanked: 646 times
Many years ago I talked my girlfriend into spending a night with me in a motel.We went to a store and I bought her a baby doll nighty with matching panties .After a really enjoyable night I took her back to where she lived and after she got out of my car I noticed that she had left the nighty and panties in a bag in the car That night I tried them on and fell asleep wearing the nighty and panties .I couldn’t believe how good I slept so I decided to wear the nighty and panties again and again I had a unbelievable nights sleep. Now when I get the opportunity to sleep alone I wear baby doll nighties and matching panties every chance I get
- March 7, 2020 at 5:54 pm #324415Jennifer HeelsLadyRegistered On: December 11, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 136Has thanked: 1067 timesBeen thanked: 694 times
- April 14, 2022 at 1:16 pm #638729Inga RobertsLadyRegistered On: February 19, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 23Has thanked: 32 timesBeen thanked: 77 times
One of my nicest recent memories is sleeping in a lacy babydoll nightie with fine nylon, sheer-to-waist pantyhose high on my waist. My wife was away for a weekend. I felt so feminine and when I eventually fell asleep, slept like a log.
- May 19, 2021 at 10:00 am #493804
- March 7, 2020 at 4:51 pm #324388
- March 6, 2020 at 7:52 am #324022AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- March 4, 2020 at 11:23 am #323486Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 34Replies: 6131Has thanked: 11694 timesBeen thanked: 12437 times
I discovered nighties about a year ago and maybe 4 nights a week I would change into one and panties or course and enjoy a beautifully nights sleep. . Nothing special basically night gowns, neutral colors, soft fabrics and very comfortable. Not overly feminine so it doesn’t upset my wife as she dosen’t care for my dressing on a whole usually but would yes I always envision wearing a very pretty silky nightie, very lacy, so feminine with matching panties. So sweet and with a dream of being able to snuggle up with my wife who is also dressed sexy on a cold winter night. “Oh how I wish” …
- March 3, 2020 at 12:19 am #296417Annette ShortLadyRegistered On: February 29, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 21Has thanked: 67 timesBeen thanked: 104 times
`My friend Anna bought me a blue silk nightie and a pair of red stilettos for my last birthday… At first I took it as a joke.
Apparently she knew me better than I did…
Game changer! As in I am committed to finding a proper pair of pumps and every time I wake up in that nightie, my day goes better
- March 1, 2020 at 8:39 pm #296213Rachel PlainLadyRegistered On: July 4, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 250Has thanked: 84 timesBeen thanked: 658 times
I sleep nude, and can’t cope with wearing clothes in bed normally. I do if I’m camping, unless it’s too hot, but otherwise … nah.
But I’ve had two girly nights away on my own this year, and wore a nightie both times. It was a strange feeling, but helped me feel femme the whole time. I wouldn’t do it as a regular thing though.
- February 28, 2020 at 3:19 am #281051DianeLadyRegistered On: August 6, 2018Topics: 24Replies: 246Has thanked: 200 timesBeen thanked: 745 times
My one and only experience of sleeping en femme took place last August when my wife was away. I wore a white satin nightdress and pink panties. My finger nails and toenails were nicely varnished. I decided to keep my breast forms on but opted to make sure they stayed in place with a pink bralette rather than the bra I had been wearing for most of the day as I thought it would be more comfortable. I loved every minute – the look, the sensation of satin against my skin and the overwhelming feeling of femininity. I can’t wait to do it again!!
- April 14, 2022 at 4:18 pm #638765LadyRegistered On: December 27, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 226Has thanked: 365 timesBeen thanked: 803 times
Hi Diane, a memory to treasure, and we need those in our lives.
A day of being feminine lifts the spirits and then we can achieve anything.
We are luckier now to have choices of where to buy clothing, but slipping on a sleek nightie, panties, cami. It is hard to beat.
- February 28, 2020 at 2:23 am #281030AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- February 22, 2020 at 8:42 pm #279775Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 12Replies: 781Has thanked: 623 timesBeen thanked: 3347 times
I must have tried on one of my ex’s nightie at one time. I don’t think I ever slept in one. But I don’t have any of my own.
I always sleep in women’s clothes, usually a skirt and top or a dress. So I can choose something silky if I want, or only a silky top, or only a silky skirt. If I have to get up early the next day to get garbage or recycling to the curb, I’m pretty much dressed (even if I’m not wearing breast forms, if I have a coat it isn’t that noticeable). Having to deal with nighties means one extra thing to change into (male clothing to a skirt and top in the evening to a nightie at bedtime), one (or more) extra thing to wash, one extra thing to put away, and adds more drawer space that is already full with other items of women’s clothes.
I have been waking up in the middle of the night and having trouble going back to sleep. Sometimes having something too silky can be a distraction rather than a help. I think I’ll pass on the nightie for now.
- February 16, 2020 at 9:25 am #277956Stephanie YorkLadyRegistered On: May 22, 2017Topics: 5Replies: 66Has thanked: 313 timesBeen thanked: 303 times
I remember buying my first nightie at Kmart. It was red chemise and the materiel felt like silk. I felt self self conscious standing in line. There was one person ahead of me with many items. Cashier had a problem with her purchase. Ended up having to take all the items out of the bags and ring them up again. It seemed to take forever. Flustered I think my face was as red as the nightgown. I loved it though and wore it to bed every night for weeks.
- February 16, 2020 at 7:40 am #277931patty williamsHostessRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 89Replies: 1568Has thanked: 2780 timesBeen thanked: 6094 times
Hi girls I had not tried a nightie until the other day I loved it so much.
It really was more of a long cami I think but I would love to get a pretty satin nightie to wear.
- February 16, 2020 at 7:31 am #277925Karen WilliamsLadyRegistered On: February 2, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 10Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 90 times
Only managed to sleep as Karen 2 times, 2 nights in a row. I went away for a training course with work and had my own room in the hotel. So the week before I bought myself a silk nightie. Each night I slipped into it and slept like a woman. Such a nice feelin having the silk next to my body, and waking up with breasts (forms of course).
- February 16, 2020 at 5:44 am #277902Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1793Has thanked: 1390 timesBeen thanked: 5242 times
I’ve been sleeping in pantyhose, for as long as I’ve been wearing pantyhose, starting at age 4. I dreamed, fantasized and longer for so many of the other pretty things girl wore. I wanted them so bad.
When I got my own place at 18, I began buying and wearing all those things. I bought several nighties. I loved how they looked and just adored their wonderful silky texture and feel. I loved wearing the nighties with silky sheer to waist pantyhose and heels. I loved this attire so much, I hated taking it off and always wore it to bed, including the heels, which often came off. I sometimes would leave the heels on the side of the bed so I could slip them on as soon as I got out of bed.
I love this outfit so much it has become my sleeping attire every night.
- February 16, 2020 at 5:34 am #277900Jin CrockerLadyRegistered On: November 15, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 495Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 1581 times
- February 15, 2020 at 11:22 am #277710Thaumas MasteringLadyRegistered On: February 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 8Has thanked: 71 timesBeen thanked: 26 times
My first time was sleeping in a bra slip. I bought it and came home. I put it on and decided to wear it to bed. I loved the silliness of the nylon. I wore it to bed almost every night after that.
- October 5, 2019 at 1:55 pm #231477Celeste StarreLadyRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 49Replies: 1378Has thanked: 382 timesBeen thanked: 5051 times
I guess it must have been this horrible looking but silky thing my mother wore that was called a muumuu or something like that. That would have been in my early teens. A little after that I got a job taking care of my neighbors pets while they were away on vacation and she had this gorgeous floor length night gown that I just loved. In any case vintage nightgowns,peignoirs,and bed jackets are my favorite things. I have a huge collection and wear one every night. I used to look forward every spring and fall to the big JC Penny catalog as they always had a new tall size floor length nightgown in silky nylon tricot and I would usually order one or two. Sadly those days are gone and women now wear pajamas or icky cotton or flannel nightgowns. I think Shadowline is the only place you can get a pretty nylon peignoir set any more and even those can’t compare to the ones that were put out by Jenelle of California for instance.
- August 7, 2019 at 8:21 am #204956Brittney AndrewsLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 755Has thanked: 50447 timesBeen thanked: 1827 times
In 2018 I bought my first nightgown. Its an ankle length white nylon pegnoir with see through lace cups and a sheer lace robe of the same length. Its from Intimate Attitudes by Shirley of Hollywood. I wear it often in my bedroom when I’m alone during the day. I love the feel of the nylon and the flow of the gown around my legs. It reminds me of the sheer white gown worn by actress Dena Dietrich in her “Mother Nature” Chiffon Margarine commercials from the 70s and early 80s. Those commercials were my first realization that I had a feminine personality.
April 2019 my wife and daughter went out of town for a weekend concert. I work weekend nights and knowing that they would be gone until Monday, I took Saturday night off and had my first sleep as Brittney. I wore my Smart & Sexy 2max push-up bra, as I didn’t have breastforms yet. I also wore my Dominique white nylon panty with lace front panel and added my Elegant Moments white satin garter belt and Leg Avenue white lace top stockings to feel my most fem and sexy. I slept so deeply when I woke in the morning I felt refreshed and new. All I could say to my self was: Good Morning, Brittney.
- August 3, 2019 at 5:14 pm #203930AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Hi ladies, years ago I had a lovely babydoll nightie with matching knickers. It was a plain joy to go to sleep wearing it and to wake up the next morning still wearing my gorgeous nightie. Not an experience I’ve been able to repeat but the memory remains! Hugs, Helen.
- August 3, 2019 at 4:11 pm #203917AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Only once, and not long ago when my wife was hospitalized for 3 days. I spent one night at home, and I slept in a pink polyester nightie she no longer wears. I remember having a wonderful night’s sleep, and I want to wear it every night – but my wife isn’t that accepting of my CD yet.
- October 5, 2019 at 1:31 pm #231465AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
UPDATE: My wife has become much more accepting of Bettylou, and I can now wear my pretty ankle-length blue nightie straight from my evening bath…and I’m having the best night’s sleep I’ve ever had. Wish I had done this sooner.
- July 31, 2019 at 3:11 pm #202850Davinia HartLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 108Has thanked: 330 timesBeen thanked: 220 times
My first experience was about 20 years ago with a cotton nightie. It felt good, but then a few years later my wife gave me one of her silky nighties, a bright red one too. That was just amazing, and she said she liked it on me too. Pure heaven! And oh so femme. I have a number of them now and have not worn anything else since.
- July 31, 2019 at 1:41 pm #202801DianeLadyRegistered On: August 6, 2018Topics: 24Replies: 246Has thanked: 200 timesBeen thanked: 745 times
- July 31, 2019 at 11:24 am #202779Alicen ThairmsLadyRegistered On: July 15, 2019Topics: 50Replies: 411Has thanked: 1585 timesBeen thanked: 1275 times
- July 31, 2019 at 10:00 am #202752LeahBaronessRegistered On: June 13, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 342Has thanked: 6124 timesBeen thanked: 1403 times
- July 30, 2019 at 8:50 am #202439helenmarieLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2018Topics: 11Replies: 185Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 613 times
Hello Sarasue, I am not sure when I first wore a nightie, it was probably when I was 14 or 15, I tried my mums on. It was a nylon nightie, it felt so soft & silky to the skin, I did not want to take it off. Over the years I have tried cotton, silky, nylon/polyester & the baby doll ones, but the feel of silk/nylon are the best. Now [ as I get older ] I wear cotton nighties most nights, except when the weather is warm, then I can wear the silky/nylon ones & enjoy that feeling again. love, Helenmarie
- July 30, 2019 at 3:40 am #202315Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1793Has thanked: 1390 timesBeen thanked: 5242 times
I’ve been wearing pantyhose since I was 4. I hated taking them, off when I went to bed. One night I kept them on. I loved it. Ever since I have slept in pantyhose. I used to just sleep in pantyhose and a short but in my late teens when I got into fem dressing I bought some nighties. They were so nice. Silky and wonderful. I wore them with my pantyhose in the house and to bed and still do.
- July 30, 2019 at 12:25 am #202282AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- July 30, 2019 at 12:02 am #202281Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 112Replies: 1009Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 3945 times
My experience is not as pleasant as you other girls. Thats cos a/. I have hairy legs and b/. I tos and turn a lot in my sleep and the nightie ends up in knots on my “bod”.
So PJ’s for me an google “Ginia” for gorgeous “OZ” sleepwear
4 users thanked author for this post.
- December 20, 2021 at 2:12 pm #591549Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 112Replies: 1009Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 3945 times
About five months ago I deceided that all my body hair had to go and I would add a silk nightgown and dressing gown to my nightwear collection of femme pajamas including (yet again…) silk(Hey I’m retired, well into my 70’s and I “cant take my peniosn $$ with me… so…)
I also bought a black satin silk full length nightie to complement the above.
Now on warmish nights, I sleep in panties, a silk cami and a AAcup bra. (I’ll go back to a C Cup and my forms soon!!)
Feels so femme to have these lovely garments on my poor creaky old bod!!
Reinforced my the necessity for “nightie up, panties down” when nature calls in the middle of the night
- May 20, 2021 at 7:38 pm #494353
- July 29, 2019 at 8:38 pm #202244Katie TurnLadyRegistered On: August 3, 2017Topics: 17Replies: 42Has thanked: 216 timesBeen thanked: 335 times
What a great topic. I had my first time trying on a satin nightie I bought at Victoria’s Secret. I slipped it over my head and felt the satin sort of wash over me. It just felt so sexy and just right. I slept in it that night and felt like a woman for the first time, and I realized I had always felt that way.
My first beautiful silk nightie was from Julianna Rae. I wore the first time I was with a man. It was black and slinky, and wonderful. He came to my hotel and we chatted for a little. When we felt comfortable I changed into my nightie. I felt so vulnerable standing before him. It was the first time I was held as a woman by a man. It was the first time I kissed a man.
To me, nighties are me as a woman at my most feminine and vulnerable: draped in softness, clothed but naked underneath, and soft.
- June 12, 2021 at 1:17 pm #503717LadyRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 27Replies: 262Has thanked: 1059 timesBeen thanked: 1436 times
Welcome to the good life and take the wife out for A nice dinner.
- June 12, 2021 at 12:11 pm #503708
- May 20, 2021 at 3:21 pm #494264BaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 112Replies: 1009Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 3945 times
Ah yes Genevieve, Ginia is Pricey, but Gina is also amazing, gorgeous, lovely, etc etc x1000 times. And I worked hard enough all my life to afford it. I’m well into my 70’s and could be dead tomorrow, (we all could be… so….)
I’m in celebration mode with Ginia. I’ve finally become hairless. Just bought my first Ginia nightie and tried to sleep in it last night….Loved the silk on bare skin…. Problem. It’s winter next week down here and the room got far too cold……..So sadly back into the pj’s and thermal cami.
Roll on spring..
3 users thanked author for this post.
- May 19, 2021 at 4:51 pm #493905
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.