- August 30, 2020 at 4:14 am #379153HariettaParticipantRegistered On: December 13, 2016Topics: 97Replies: 221Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 1201 times
- August 31, 2020 at 2:51 pm #379590Jin CrockerLadyRegistered On: November 15, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 284Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 726 times
I have my own hair. Currently down to my belt. I have an andro cut but usually use a girly style with ribbons, bows, barrettes, sparkly clips. Even when dressed male, my hair has some girly touches.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- August 31, 2020 at 7:49 am #379485Sandy JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 401Has thanked: 823 timesBeen thanked: 1745 times
I have switched from a wig to my own hair. I have not had a hair cut since before Christmas last year and now my hair is down to my shoulders and on the sides it is naturally curling at the ends. The only thing I thank covid for ( it was an excuse not to cut my hair ).
Now, as I have mentioned on several threads here, in 2 days I have an apt at Ulta to color my hair and to cut ( clean up the ends ) my hair. This will be my first time out in feminine mode interacting with people. I am so scared and excited at the same time. Can’t wait!
- August 31, 2020 at 6:24 am #379460Wendy MeLadyRegistered On: July 20, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 45Has thanked: 15 timesBeen thanked: 241 times
As I mentioned in another thread when I was younger I let my hair grow down to the middle of my back, at work I put it in a low ponytail, I remember a secretary once asked me if wanted her do bangs for me. I had it colored to cover some grey, I loved to go to a salon and have it straighten, I couldn’t it as nicely as they did. After a lengthy hospital stay it was so knotted it couldn’t be combed out so I cut it off. My family never really liked it anyway because I was often referred to as a women when out. I don’t like wigs they get too hot for me but that is what I’m stuck with now.
- August 30, 2020 at 6:06 am #379222TerriDuchessRegistered On: May 17, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 173Has thanked: 176 timesBeen thanked: 542 times
I have been wearing my own hair for about 25 years. I started by going into a salon wearing my wig and asked the hairdresser if she could style my own hair. I took off my wig and never put it back on since. My suggestion to others if you are nervous is go into a salon and show the hairdresser a pic of you dressed and ask them if they could style your own hair. The worst that can happen is that they say no.
- August 30, 2020 at 5:48 am #379219Stephanie KennedyPrincessRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 606Has thanked: 3789 timesBeen thanked: 2244 times
Hi Harietta In the past I only had wigs. I was always reminded by the ladies when i went into the office that my hair needed cutting when it began to grow over my ears. Its been just about a year now since my last real hair cut. I have had the ends cut and cleaned up a bit. I am just going to allow my hair to grow out and later decide what is the best style for lets say a mature stylish lady. Not ruling out a wig in my future but prefer to maintain own hair.
- August 30, 2020 at 5:35 am #379218
- August 30, 2020 at 5:12 am #379167Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 18Replies: 1834Has thanked: 3389 timesBeen thanked: 6286 times
- August 30, 2020 at 4:29 am #379156
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.