Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I found this awesome Ted Talk by JoAnna Ferrari. I want to share this with everyone!

Nancy
      Lady

Thank you for sharing that, Kay. There is good advice in there for everyone.

Birel

Thanks for sharing Kay.

A wonderful woman that so many of us who have our ‘secret self’ can relate to, whether it’s to fully transition or merely a love of the world of femininity denied to us, by the barriers our society has built making it soooo hard to break through and just go for it. When you do break down those barriers, many inside our own heads, it can bring immense joy, but there is also a cost which she talked about, losing so much, and almost succumbing to all the negativity thrown at her. Brought a tear to my eye.

I do not wish to transition, I am straight, but still probably too much of a coward to just let the Bianca in me out fully. Would I be happier in myself, definitely. But am I strong enough to survive the s@!t storm that would ensue?  potentially losing all that is dear to me, that I have spent a lifetime building? probably not!

So happy she has come out the other side a stronger person, living the life she wants to live, no more secret self.

❤️B

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

That was amazing Kay thank you.  The struggles to make ones way.  A fight I never would have had the courage for in ” the old days”.

What would be  In a perfect world …..

Very good and moving talk. Thanks for recommending it.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘All the Arts – Music, Movies, TV and More’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?