Viewing 54 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

For those of you ladies who have sisters, do you resemble your sister when dressed?  I have a sister but I don’t think I look very much like her when dressed.

No. My sister takes after my mom’s side, fair skin and blond hair. I take after my dad’s side, olive skin and dark hair.

I have a daughter who looks like me, dressed or not.

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

No I don’t because she is a step sister but it was her clothes that I started with. She move in 1970, put her hand on my cheek and said” be sure and stay just as you are” little did she know.

I haven’t seen or talked to her since, by now she must be in her 70’s.

I’ll add a follow up question curious as to replies:

How many CDH ladies here have sister that ‘knows you’re a crossdresser? ‘ Did she ever catch you, did you try on her clothes as a kid or teen, and lastly did see tell your mom and dad?🤔

AnnaBeth Black
        Duchess - Annual

I had two sisters, I don’t think I look like either when I’m dressed. One of them in particular unknowingly supplied me with a seemingly endless supply of clothes and pantyhose. I don’t believe that she knows to this day even though we are extremely close.

I resemble my late mother when dressed.( I am sure she suspected it was me wading

into her lingerie drawer, but never said anything)

I have a younger sister who has no idea of Giselle’s existence.

Meghan,

If my sister ever knew I tried on her clothes, she never said anything about it, nor did my parents.  I have never confessed to my sis that I am a crossdresser.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I don’t look like my sisters but I did try on their clothes – a lot. I was occasionally dressed up by them when younger but that was in ‘fun’, little did they know.  I have come out to them and they swear they never knew. My mother was the first I told and she also states that she never knew either. It matters not as they all accept me now and I have told them about my dressing and am forgiven.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I look NOTHING like my sister.  Different physical features.  Different styles.  Different vibe.  ZERO similarities.  I wouldn’t want it any other way!

I love my sister BTW.

/EA

Hi Kerri,

Not at all.  I’m taller and have a different hair color.  Our fashion style is different too.

Alice

Syndee
      Lady

I have been told that I look like my mom but never that I look like my sister. I think we just have to different of style for us to look the same.

I have two sisters. My sister Robin is my real-life twin born two minutes apart

we don’t look to much alike. My older sister Sandy I could pass for her and everyone in my family has always said you look like Sandy may be that could be one reason I want to be female

I was put up for adoption as a baby, but recently was able to reconnect with my biological family. Brother anyways. He sent me tons of photos. I do have two half sisters, and we look nothing alike. There is a very definite resemblance to my father and brothers.

No fairy tale ending though.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I don’t have any siblings so I had to answer no. However a couple of years ago another CD and I were trading outfits and wigs, and she gave me a wig which was much like my Mom’s hair as well as a dress similar in style to what she often wore.

It took till show started showing my the pictures, then my jaw dropped, I looked so much like my late Mom, it was uncanny. My wife knows I dress and is supportive, so I showed her the shot without saying anything and she was immediately flabbergasted by the similarity!

Amy

I do look like my sister but I am an almost perfect carbon copy of my mom.  So much so that I sometimes say “hi mom” when I first see myself in the mirror each day.  The physical imprinting is sometimes really eerie.  Marg

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Cos I never had any sisters, I’m in “the look like my mother when dressed camp”..

Caty.

Well, I look more like my sister when I’m dressed than I do when I undress but, no, not really.

I will say, though, that my young self seen via de-aging/gender-swap apps looks like both her younger self and pictures of my mom as a pre-teen and teenager.

I’m 8.5 years her senior so no interest in her clothes, just my mom’s. I don’t know what my sister knows of my dressing past or present.

I replied No, however I do see my mother. I love my dear mum and I’ll be visiting her next month, she’ll have just turned 96!

I answered no. My sister and I are the same height and are both UK size 10 to 12. She has naturally blonde hair and I wear a blonde wig. Apart from that we don’t actually look alike.
      Karen xx

No, we do not look like siblings.  She is barely 5 feet tall and I am just a bit over 6.  Thank God she’s older, so there was a time I could fit into her clothes when I first started dressing.  That would be about 60 years ago.  XO – Julia

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

I answered yes, but I am just a much larger version. I have two sisters, and all my life we have all been told we look like each other. So with a little femme embellishment, yep, I become the much larger girl in the family.

Well I might have some similarities but don’t think I look like her.  When I came out to her and she wanted to see pictures and she was very accepting and joked about how my legs look nicer than hers.  Lol.

My wife says I do look like my sister, but I think more like a cross between my mother and my aunt (moms sister)

Anonymous

Hi Kerri.

No, I don’t look like my sister. A lot closer to looking like my mom I think.

Sadly, I was one of 3 boys, never having experienced the luxury of having a sister. When I dress up and add a touch of faceapp, I do look like my late mother when she was in her 30s.

J J
      Lady

I do not have a sister, but I do look like some of my cousins when I am dressed. The other day my wife saw me for the first time fully dressed and commented I look like my mother. I asked if that was good or bad, and she said, well maybe more like one of your cousins. She had seen me in dresses, skirts, lingerie, et cetera, just never fully dressed with wig and some make up. We had a lovely dinner  and the evening ended well, so it was not an issue, just a new experience for us both.

One of my cousins who I don’t look like, commented that I do look like one of our other cousins.

Hi girls,
      My answer is yes, when I transform I look more like my sister (who is younger than me) than I thought and in fact I have an anecdote about this: On one occasion when I was with a friend of mine (who knows I’m a CD) I showed her some photos of what had been my most recent crossdressing session but without telling her it was me, she knows my sister and in the photos I was wearing one of my sister’s dresses and my friend had already seen photos of my sister wearing that same dress and when she saw my photos she told me: “Your sister looks so pretty”, I almost burst out laughing, she was surprised by my reaction and when I saw that I explained to her that the girl in the photos she was looking at was not my sister but me, when I told her she was first surprised and then she laughed and laughing she said: “OMG, I swear I thought you were your sister, you look identical, well, you look a little more mature, you look like her version from a few years in the future haha”. So in summary yes, when I transform my sister and I really look alike haha,

Greetings to all girls

Hi…I rarely write, my bad, but this really caught my eye. Sofia and I have quite similar stories, different eras perhaps as your photo is devastatingly gorgeous and i am 68 !!! ‘Nough said. Although i really must run, i wanted to say thank you and if i get a few later, i will write my story in one of my two sisters outfits in the 1960s.

My Best and with Love, Jaime

Hi Jaime,
          I am glad to know that what I wrote really caught your attention and I am also glad to know that we have similar stories despite being from different times, this is one of the aspects that I really like about CDH, it allows CDs from different places and ages to interact around the world and nothing, I thank you for your comments and hopefully if you write your story because I would like to read it.

Thanks and regards, hugs and kisses to you Jaime, Sofia

Dear Sophia,

My apologies for the delay in responding to your kind note. I have not for my messages in a week. Thank you very much for taking the time to acknowledge life more contribution to your thread. Hope to talk to you again sometime in the future, please feel free to send me a message at any time… I promise to be more diligent this time !!

Best, Jamie

Hi Jaime,
            Don’t worry about that, the truth is that in the last few months I was inactive here at CDH, in these last few days I have been reintegrating and I hope to be able to be here as before. I appreciate your apologies and you’re welcome, dear, I also hope to talk to you again in the future and thank you for your kind invitation, you are also welcome to send me a message whenever you like. Thank you also for your promise,

Greetings and I hope you are well, Sofia

My very Best !!!

Revel
        Baroness

Sofy,

Thank you for sharing this story with the sisters that was funny and flattering for you at the same time! Haha. I liked it. Estoy seguro de que tu hermana es muy bonita por lo verdaderamente hermosa que eres. 🌹

Rev ❤️

I don’t have a sister, but I do resemble my mom especially when I wear dark lipstick

Wow, that’s my story, glad to hear I’m not alone.  In my case the resemblance is striking; even my wife has remarked how similar I look to my mom. It was very unnerving at first – when I first saw myself in the mirror I braced myself to be scolded  for staying out too late on a school night.

I share a father with my sister. Despite having different mothers when in full makeup she and I look very much alike. We don’t talk much but we have pictures of each other. Interesting topic. Thank you.

Celestine,

Thanks for your reply.  It is so interesting reading about other people’s life experiences.

Rhonda Lee
      Baroness - Annual

I don’t resemble my sisters but this reminds me of an experience I had when I took my profile photo to a framing shop to have it framed. After working at length with the proprietor to choose the best matting, etc. I could not resist asking if the pictured lady resembled me. She looked back and forth between the photo and me several times, finally remarking that there were common features, asking if we were related. I only wish I had had the presence of mind to give her a multiple choice question: Do you think she is 1) my sister, 2) my cousin, 3) my daughter, or 4) me?

I do indeed have a sister, but look nothing like her when I’m en femme. However, photos of my femme self show that I very much resemble my Dad in a dress and wig. When he was younger, of course — if alive today, he would be 99. Thankfully, I look more like a 70+ y/o man in a dress!

Revel
      Baroness

I voted yes. My sibling sister “Rev’s Sis” is younger than me, and I’m taller than her. However, I do resemble her when I transform in some of my photos. When she visits me once in awhile, we have so much fun with our “sister and sister” photo shoot. Haha. She loves her older sister, Rev. 😊

Love you, sis!

Rev ❤️

Hi!!…Long time girl friend, hope that you and all whom you love are well and happy…if not, please tell the person to pray for. You both by way of seeing you here will be in my completely, totally and with underscore BOLD…. great prayers !!!! LOL…I try though for my buddy’s

Anonymous

Yes. Wife thinks I resemble my youngest sister. Definitely same nose and facial shape
      Hugs

Edie Majeski
      Baroness

I said no when I dressed. Even though my sister and I do look similar, being brother and sister, my sister has never worn makeup the way I do, so, when dressed, I don’t look like her. Happily, she says I do a better job with makeup.

I have five. I sometimes resemble two of them when they were younger. I think I look better than all but one of them. Biggest difference is I try and they don’t I think. Wonder how good they could look? A side note. I am safe to say I am way better looking than my ex.

That MY Sisters, Is one excellent answer / response good for GD YOU !!!         (i think i do too look better than the former and always mother of our children…but set that aside, and that i am bound to a wheelchair, i am really certain that all dressed up i look…well maybe not better, but pretty damn good !!! how’s that ! Best and with my Love, Jamie

i do not have a sister, if i did she would know i dress up and most likely help me with make up and teach me how to apply cover up and foundation, and even show me how to put on nail polish or buy stick on type. what kind of perfume to buy. and what size bra to get, style of dress or skirt and blouse

Trish White
      Baroness

Thanks for the post Kerri, sadly I never had any sister(s) just 3 brothers. But the cool thing is I was looking through pics of my Mom and Dad and found a pic of my Mom walking in downtown Calgary and I look exactly like her. The same legs, same face but alot smaller boobs, lol.

Trish

What an interesting question!  No – Holly looks nothing like her sister… but [male name] looks very much like her.  You’d have thought that it would have been the other way round, surely?  How can it be that becoming “more feminine” could make me look less like a known lady?  (Sister may not be the most “Girlie Girl” in the world, but she is both beautiful, feminine and… BEAUTIFUL!!)  I suppose that the answer is what we all know – we all have both masculine and feminine sides – and that works for GGs as well as all the MTF (and, – hopefully) FTM folk on this site.  People look as they inevitably look – but most of us here just wish we looked a little more feminine……  Holly XXX

I’ve replied yes. In certain photos I do look like my sister. I’ve even got her photos and tried to replicate her look. The way she smiles with her head held in a certain way.  Some similar clothes and poses.

I would love to tell her about Carol her older sister.

Carol ❤️

When I was younger the first thing people would say to me is you look so much like your mother. It always embarrassed me. Years later when I started doing makeup I thought I looked so much like my sister. My mom and sister have the same features, Now I would take it as a compliment. If she only knew

Not my sister but my wife did a Snapchat girl pic of me and said I look like our oldest daughter I have to agree. My wife dose not know I’m a crossdresser or does she?

Hiya Jill; the answer is YES!  She knows and is being subtle about telling you…  Maybe time to come clean?  If so – good luck!  Love you:  Holly XXX

My CDH-Sister, Paulette, and I hope we look like sisters when we dress. I think we are trying for the same look; blonde bob hair and double-take clothes. I think that when we dress, we don’t want to leave any doubt that we are feeling feminine! Nice to have a sister who shares the same interests!

Yes, we do indeed look alike, but don’t forget it was you who were stealing all the boys away because you were prettier!

Now Sis, don’t go making up stories. It was never your boyfriends I was interested in. It was always the girls. That’s as true today as it was way back then. But, hey, I always suspected you were more into spending time with the girls than listening to testosterone-laden youths bragging about sports and beer and beer and sports!

As we both know, blondes DO have more fun!

People thought my sister and I were twins growing up, although we’re a year and a few months apart in age. I feel like I look more like her when I’m not wearing makeup! However, I’ve used FaceApp in the past and when I use the gender swap filter in that app I could practically be her twin

I do not look like any of my three sisters, but I do look like my mother when she was younger and I also look like my daughter if there was a photo of me dressed with them it would look like a generational photo of three beautiful women lol.

No, I look nothing like my sister, mother or grandmother’s. However, I look a whole lot like my late aunt when she was in her late 30’s. I was looking through some old family photos and came across a picture of her, posing in the same pose as one of my pictures from a few years ago. They were almost identical. As I looked at other photos of her, there was a clear resemblance. There were also some resemblance between my great grandmother and me but those were black and white photos.

Not my sister, but I look very much like my cousin. I really feel sorry for her 🙂

Cerys

I don’t have a sister, but I certainly bear a strong resemblance to my mother when dressed. Oh, the emotions that surged through me when I first noticed! It’s when I knew for certain that I was meant to be a girl.

Yes. Honestly, we have the same nose eyes and face.
      My daughter and I also have a definite resemblance. She tried one it hose apps that ages you. She sent me a picture, I thought it was a photo of me.

Anonymous

I look more like my mother when fully dressed with make up on.

After my first professional makeover I looked just like my sister. So disappointed as she’s butt ugly.

On the second session with a different service, she asked what I was looking for and I replied ‘to not look like my sister’.

Poor woman looked like a rabbit caught in headlights. She didn’t know me or my sister and had never done my makeup. Have to say, she did an excellent job and I did not look like my sister.

I look more like my mother.

I sometimes look just a little bit like either the younger or the older sister.

Mostly, I look like my mother.

Years ago, when my wife and I regularly had “dress-up” evenings at home, I once was deeply gratified when she stood back after doing my make up and arranging my hair and said: “Wow! You look just like your mother!”.

I have now reached a level of comfort and self-asssurance that I seek to cultivate my own feminine look.

Hugs,
      Katherine

I have 3 older sisters and I when I am femmed up I look very similar to one in particular, my youngest sister who is just over a year older and I have a cousin who is the same age and we are scarily alike, not that she knows, I hope lol.

I wish I had a sister!

Harriette
      Lady

To look like a sister, first I would need to have a sister. I wish.

OTOH, I probably am the one of my brothers who looks closest to my mother.

I voted “yes” because when I brush my hair out at night I see my sister. Not really the dressing per se, but still an “en femme” moment.

Viewing 54 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?