Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls! So how many of you actually write consistently on your wall? I find it cathartic. I can write things to family members who have hurt me, explore my feelings and emotions, recall memories, ponder life. It is a wonderful means of expression, and I get guests from time to time who leave a comment, which I LOVE!

So if you don’t already, consider making your wall one of your daily stops here at CDH.

Besitos!

Kelly

Anonymous

Perhaps I misunderstood the purpose of the Wall. Kind of an online diary? I good way to post thoughts without creating a new topic.

Thanks, Kelly

Hi Eileen, as I understand it that was the intent of the wall and how I have chosen to use it. I delete the posts about me replying in forums as I don’t want to clutter it.

Besitos

Kelly

Morning Kelly,

Yes, as you know that’s what I use mine for. When ever I just what to post something, but not tell the world, I post it on my wall. Its sort of the exercise where you write a letter but never send it. It can be very liberating at times. I do wish more people would use it this way, it would make CDH much more interesting and revealing! I invite anyone that wishes to visit my wall.

Lisa Leigh

Hi Lisa! Yes, I have you to thank for the idea!

Kelly

Hi Kelly.  Thank you. I didn’t know what that wall was to be used for or how to use it so much appreciated.

Have a blessed weekend

Susan

Diana W
      Lady

I never really thought of using my wall that way  It makes sense and I’m going to start using it as a journal.

Good morning Kelly,

In all the time I’ve been on this site, I never gave much thought to talking to the wall lol. I stumbled upon yours when checking out your profile after reading some of your sharing.

I almost felt like an intruder at first and I hope you don’t mind that I added.

I may start using mine a bit more.

I’m glad you’re here with us and enjoying being yourself.

Hugs, Olivia

As an afterthought, might it be a good idea for admin to put together some kind of tutorial maybe actually showing some of these hidden gem features that many of us have simply overlooked.

Hint hint, nudge nudge, wink wink lol

Hi Olivia! I do not mind at all you visiting my wall, while some posting are personal, I do put them there with the expectation of sharing them with the community. This is a safe place where I feel I can truly express myself without shame. It was my friend Lisa Leigh who told me she used it for that purpose I had not even noticed it was there before she mentioned it.

You are welcome anytime Olivia, not sure there is much to see but you are most welcome!

Besitos

Kelly

Anonymous

Thank you, Kelly. I’ll check it out x

Thanks for the tip Sam!

Hi girls, I’m new here, and even though I’ve already introduced myself, I’m just learning the web site.  Thank you so much for the information about the wall.    I so much enjoy reading all of your comments, stories, etc.  I hope so much for my wife to accept Cheri, but she has threatened to leave, so I’m in the closet still.  I under dress daily with panties, nylons, and waist cincher.  Every once in a while she is sent out of town for a week or few days, and it becomes time for Cher’i to enjoy herself in solitude.  Again, I love reading all your comments, make up tips, dressing tips, and information about other sites to read up on.

Love,

Cher’i

Welcome Cheri!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?