- September 27, 2021 at 1:01 pm #549168Amber ScottParticipantRegistered On: June 30, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 178Has thanked: 306 timesBeen thanked: 783 times
Many of us probably look at tutorials but what else do you like to watch? For me, I’m hooked on train view and abandon mine exploration videos.
What are train view videos? They put a camera in the window of the drivers cab and let it roll. It’s like your sitting next to the driver watching the scenery go by. Many of the newer videos are shot in 4k or 5k and can last 60 mins up to 4 hrs. You see parts of countries the average tourist never see’s. It’s kinda voyeuristic.
What are abandon mine exploration videos? People go down into abandon mines and explore them. Some of these people are nutz. They repel down shafts and explore tunnels/drifts that are down right scary.
I also love animal rescue videos. Heart braking and heart warming at the same time.
Be safe. Love and Peace.
- December 14, 2022 at 3:30 pm #701422Christine RelleumBaronessRegistered On: March 1, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 94Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 302 times
One of my most recent outfits was inspired by someone I follow on YouTube and social media, who regularly posts about being in an interracial relationship and living in her husband’s native country, South Korea, along with their 2 children, 5 and 1 year(s) old.
Aside from that channel I also find myself watching most of the content Simon Whistler puts out on his growing number of channels, as well as live streams from an English language Korean radio station, Al Jazeera and Ryan Hall Y’all.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Christine Relleum.
- December 14, 2022 at 11:12 am #701365
- November 11, 2022 at 7:02 am #691162AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
As a part time gamer, most of what I watch are video game related videos. Whether they’re tutorials, play through challenges, info videos, or whatever else. I also like watching music videos from groups like Skillet and Momolamd (don’t judge). I also watch battle breakdowns and histories of ships, aircraft, and more.
- November 10, 2022 at 9:12 pm #691069Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 130Replies: 1207Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 5107 times
In no particular order..
1/. Old (prop driven) plane videos. EG DC 3’s, 4, 6’s Lockheed Constellations. (Here in OZ we have the worlds only currently airworthy one . I toured it a month ago.) Flight sim videos too.
2/. Old OZ Rules football games, especially where my team wins… (why bother watching if they lose)
3/. Guitar instrumentals. (I’m old enough remember and revere Hank Marvin and the Shadows. Have the Fender “Strat” to prove it).
3/. CD makeover/transformation videos. (Learn a few new tips..)
4/.”Interesting videos” of 2 CD’s together “enjoying themselves”. ( I love it how they pour cups of tea and share cupcakes between them!!!!!….)
- November 9, 2022 at 9:51 pm #690805
- November 9, 2022 at 8:19 pm #690794ChloeCDuchessRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 14Replies: 682Has thanked: 2604 timesBeen thanked: 3321 times
Well, I’m a subscriber to three (totally!) different sites, Rick Beato, who breaks down music and performers from the 60’s to the present and what makes their music good…or great. Dr. Becky Smethurst, an Astrophysicist who has weekly discussions on the Cosmos, and Bart Ehrman who breaks down how the Christian Bible was created, especially the New Testament.
Other than that I’m all over the place although I’m currently fascinated by F1NN5TER who has found a way to crossdress and get people to pay him for it. I also find little things here and there that strike my fancy like videos of 60’s and 70’s music groups that I loved back then.
- November 9, 2022 at 6:39 pm #690762
- November 9, 2022 at 4:40 pm #690745Wanda OvahearRegistered On: October 19, 2022Topics: 6Replies: 244Has thanked: 1075 timesBeen thanked: 850 times
For music I either go with my own iTunes library or Spotify. I was using Amazon Music but this latest update where they forced shuffle play on the free version riled me up no end. I don’t mind the commercials on Spotify because I listen to commercial FM in the car.
I do follow a few musicians on YouTube you can hear and see four of them (and an unknown bassist) here:
I follow a few auto repair channels, Chris Fix, Ford Tech Maculocco and have lots of automotive and other how-twos saved.
I follow other gear/petrol-head channels: Aussie Supercars, Goodwood, and Jay Leno’s Garage are just a few of them.
I also follow some political commentary channels I like.
I have a separate account and email for crossdresser interests: How-tos, some hypno-meditation, transformation demos, etc.
- November 9, 2022 at 3:31 pm #690732Peta MariLadyRegistered On: September 30, 2020Topics: 31Replies: 616Has thanked: 974 timesBeen thanked: 3129 times
- November 9, 2022 at 3:54 pm #690735Amy CatrelleLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2022Topics: 11Replies: 253Has thanked: 638 timesBeen thanked: 1127 times
- November 9, 2022 at 3:03 pm #690726
- November 9, 2022 at 3:01 pm #690725Rozalyn RichardsLadyRegistered On: July 27, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 713Has thanked: 731 timesBeen thanked: 2772 times
I like to watch music videos, and clips from TV series and clips from movies, and sometimes I’ll watch some of the news you get to see a lot more of the world news that they don’t put on the main stream media channels, I like to keep abreast of current events and see what going on X
Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀
- November 9, 2022 at 2:20 pm #690718Allysa GrantLadyRegistered On: November 1, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 252Has thanked: 1857 timesBeen thanked: 999 times
- November 9, 2022 at 2:04 pm #690713LadyRegistered On: January 2, 2022Topics: 11Replies: 253Has thanked: 638 timesBeen thanked: 1127 times
I don’t spend much time on YouTube and when I do it’s mainly for educational purposes or to see the latest movie trailers. CD tutorials are a must now (who thought this ‘hobby’ could be so complicated?) and a favourite of mine is Crossdressing Lifestyle with Sophie Summers. My go-to clothing brand What Katie Did have some good videos on retro underwear that I enjoy and those usually send me off on other related tangents.
I’ll watch a lot of tutorials on DIY/home repair on the few occasions when I can be bothered to take my eyes off the TV and attempt to rescue my flat from falling apart, but I usually end up borrowing money to get a man in to fix it. That, by the way, is not an option when it comes to fixing my make up…
…at least not where I live. x
- November 9, 2022 at 1:15 pm #690679Lauren MugnaiaDuchessRegistered On: November 1, 2021Topics: 24Replies: 644Has thanked: 10626 timesBeen thanked: 3645 times
I love music videos, some of my favorite musicians are Mark Knopfler, Hans Zimmer, Brian Crain, and anything from the 70’s/80’s. I like watching Rick Steves travel videos, and I’ve always been entranced by railroads and like watching train videos.
- November 9, 2022 at 12:25 pm #690666AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Like a lot of us, I like to watch crossdresser videos and stills. There are some amazingly beautiful CDs out there where it’s hard to believe are actually male. I’m a pilot so I also watch aircraft videos There are some amazing aircraft out there. I also watch a lot of music videos. I am hooked on bands like Steely Dan, Fleetwood Mac, Heart, Eagles, and a few country artists.
- November 9, 2022 at 11:44 am #690662Nikki Just NikkiLadyRegistered On: September 29, 2022Topics: 5Replies: 107Has thanked: 879 timesBeen thanked: 715 times
- November 8, 2022 at 6:28 pm #690497Michaela JaneLadyRegistered On: December 9, 2016Topics: 31Replies: 466Has thanked: 620 timesBeen thanked: 1403 times
I also like the train cab rides but also really enjoy the narrowboat rides in the same vein. A cam set up at the bow of the boat as it leisurely chugs along the UK canal network at 2mph. Try this one, just local sound & the engine purring along.
- September 28, 2021 at 1:17 pm #549760AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
anything from music videos to female how to’s to animals. Seen one earlier of a woman walking out to her car where left the door open and was shocked a bear was inside the car. She tried to slam the door shut but the bear escaped while she was running into the house.
- September 28, 2021 at 12:31 pm #549726Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 31Replies: 1810Has thanked: 13008 timesBeen thanked: 9089 times
Of course like all us girls I’ve used the tutorials on youtube and have learned a ton about presenting female. Repair videos are great too and have helped me out on mower and vehicle repairs. I love to camp so watching a video of a new place I’ve never been is very helpful.
For a while the wife was into watching videos of abandoned houses all over the world. Some were really spooky like the people just got up and walked out the door leaving everything behind.
- September 28, 2021 at 7:32 am #549558Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 925Has thanked: 1003 timesBeen thanked: 4237 times
I usually listen to music, especially when working out. When I hear a song but I don’t know the title/artist, I hit up youtube to see if it will come up.
When I am stuck on a game, I look up youtube vids to see how people resolved the area or how they got thru a particular spot in a game. It also helps when installing mods for a particular game too.
Make up tips; my recent search was how to put on tri colour eye shadow.
One a few occassions, simple how to home reno projects and car maintenance vids. Not like I would do any of those but it gives me an idea on how it is performed.
- This reply was modified 1 year ago by Wendy Swift.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.