Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Sorry not sorry for the click bait title.

Yesterday I got ma’amed.  Produce clerk at the local grocery.  He was probably 19.

No makeup.  Zero effort trying to be femme.  Just my longish shag.  Little boobs.  Skinny jeans.  Rock tee.  Chuck Taylor’s.  And a smile.

Not the first time this happened.  But the first time I made zero effort.  Just me being me….and 10 months of hormones.

Felt great.  A small win on an otherwise forgettable day.

Just wanted to share.

Congratulations Emily!  You must have floated out of the grocery store.  And that made your day.

Alice

Emily Alt
        Managing Ambassador

It did.  Helped me forget a rough day at the office.

Trish White
      Baroness

That is so awesome Emily, isn’t it wonderful when you have your femininity confirmed. You just feel warm all over and get the biggest smile ever on your face, right. One time I was by the entrance to a restaurant talking to another girl when two guys came out and the one guy looked at me and said to his buddy “isn’t she cute”. I was on cloud nine for days after that.

Love,

Trish

Emily Alt
        Managing Ambassador

Yes it is Trish.  I’m still thinking about it.  That brief interaction lasted just a few seconds.  But it lifted my mood and made the day memorable.  Here’s to many more for both of us!

Hugs, Emily

Anonymous

Tonite I dressed in a black pencil skirt, nylons a d heels. A red blouse , wig and minimal makeup.  I went to a Kohls and spent 15 minutes looking at lingerie.  There were several women in the store shopping.  None of them paid the slightest attention to me even though I was over six feet in heels.  It really boosted my confidence. Getting out enfemme is becoming more fun and less scary for me.

Kerri

Emily Alt
        Managing Ambassador

Totally agree Kerri.  Confidence and a smile will take you far.  It does become easier and more enjoyable.

Emily

You’re very pretty. Here’s wishing you many more pleasant experiences like that!
      Hugs,
      Fredrika

Emily Alt
        Managing Ambassador

Thank you Fredrika!

Anonymous

Congratulations, Emily.  I can only imagine how good that made you feel.

Emily Alt
        Managing Ambassador

I’m still smiling Stephanie!

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Great post, Emily. I top that only with my weekend adventure. While getting ready for my class reunion and going out shopping, being asked ‘ what is your maiden name’, still brings happy tears to my eyes just thinking about it.

. Cassie

Emily Alt
        Managing Ambassador

Agree that would bring a big smile.  Wonder if I’d get a reaction if I used my dead name, LOL!

Loved reading this ❤️ sounds wonderful Emily!

Emily Alt
        Managing Ambassador

Yeah it was.  And the thing is we carried on normally.  I didn’t correct him and he never let on that he made a mistake.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?