• This topic has 21 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

ZZ Top bassist Dusty Hill passed away  at his home in Houston Texas, according to band members frank beard and Billy Gibbons

ZZ Top bassist Dusty Hill dies at 72 (msn.com)

grew up listening to zz top RIP Dusty and prayers to the family and friends.

Anonymous

NOOOOOOOOO

I had tickets to seem them in 2020 but the show was cancelled due to Covid… I still have the tickets but damn. I’m so glad I got to seem them a few times in the last few years. They were always awesome.

RIP Dusty…

— Abbie 😒

Anonymous

Heard there still a show going on in Mississippi don’t know anymore on.  Friend emailed told me about him dying today.

Damn, too young. Love ZZ Top. One of the few bands I haven’t seen live that I really wish I would’ve.

Nancy
      Lady

Bummer, it’s definitely a loss to classic rock. And ZZ Top had one of my favorite album cover of all times (Eliminator), I still have it on vinyl down in my basement.

Birel

Anonymous

His music always put me in a fun and happy mood. Definitely will be missed!

A big loss to rock. First time i saw them was at Boston Commons park it was a free show in the early 1970’s saw them about 10 times after. Going to put some ZZ Top on now.

Anonymous

Some of my friends saying back in High school they remember ZZ top playing at proms and events. they were labeled on a sign then as ZEE ZEE top.

Donna

Anonymous

The name was a bit confusing to a young Canadian like myself at first. Is it Zed Zed Top? Lol

Prudence
            Ambassador

AA Bottoms! We lost a good one

Anonymous

Being in my home town of Port Arthur how ZZ top started back in 70’s Don’t know if still around but suppose to be a water tower with ZZ top name on it.

Anonymous

I’m really sorry to hear that, as a fan and as a Houston girl. Not to mention it always hard to hear about someone years younger than you who passes.

Hugs,
      Bettylou

Anonymous

Isn’t it sad.?…apparently he passed peacefully in his sleep….

R.I.P. ” sharp dressed man”

Grace x

Prudence
      Ambassador

I heard it on the X!

Peacefully in his sleep.

Alice

Anonymous

how my grand father died in his sleep.

Thanks Donna,
      A great loss. ZZ Top are one of my favourite American rock bands.
      La Grange is one of my favourite songs from them.
      Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Fond memories of cruising down the road playing my Eliminator cassette – a lot.  Playing it very, very loud! 😀😎

RIP Dusty. Thanks for the music and the memories.

RIP Dusty. I loved ZZ Top. Great rockers. I loved the song and video for “Legs.” To this day, I still have ZZ Top silver logo key ring, purchased when I saw them in concert.

Anonymous

Wow still got my key chain too still use it. Do hope they locally where live do something special in the area since they are from my Texas town living in now.

Hugs

Huge loss for rock. RIP Dusty.

And we lost Jeff LaBar, from Cinderella. Rock Heaven is awfully full.

Xoxo, Dani

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘All the Arts – Music, Movies, TV and More’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?