Woman’s fashion is never boring. Just when you’ve figured out which size to wear from the woman’s clothing rack, and which colors look good with your skin tone the seasons change and you need to start all over again! Not only do the fashions change with the weather, but even the stylishly chosen clothes from last year seem outdated. What’s a girl to do?!
As with most tough questions I usually find the answer lies in a therapeutic shopping session (in a responsible and non-debt inducing way, of course). There’s nothing like a cute new outfit or pair of shoes to instill bring you a new found sense of confidence and joy in your feminine appearance.
After browsing around a bit I found a few styles which made me smile – all in larger sizes (16 and up) perfect for the crossdresser. The first is a stylish 3/4 length cardigan that will keep you warm as the temperature outside starts to sink. This is perfect for the first few months of fall, and can even be worn next season as winter begins to gently turn to spring.
I know that many crossdressers enjoy wearing short skirts – the right skirt can make you feel sexy, desirable and turn heads in the right kind of way. For fall I enjoy the elegance and sophistication of longer skirts, and this gorgeous bias cut skirt is a treat for the season. You can pair the skirt with tops from the conservative – ready for work – to a fun and flirty blouse in your favorite fall colors.
So as the leaves start turning to crimson and gold, don’t let your wardrobe fade to gray. Many stores are rolling out specials and you can always find something to fit your budget if you shop around enough.
Have fun, and be cute!
P.S. Crossdresser Heaven is now available for the Amazon Kindle Reader – if you don’t have a Kindle already, Amazon just released a new version of the Kindle ebook reader which is even smaller, lighter and has longer battery life.
More Articles by Vanessa Law
- A Few Changes in Our Family
- I Want to Live Like That
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- A Few Changes in Our Family - April 15, 2021
- I Want to Live Like That - August 29, 2020
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness - March 22, 2020
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019 - January 28, 2019