You can almost feel the anticipation. It comes but once a year. It’s the time when crossdressers can express their true selves without fear of ridicule. So it’s time to glam up!
Last year at Halloween time I wrote a post describing some of the many crossdresser halloween costumes that men can choose from during this season. I thought this year I’d share some more of my favorite costumes and inspire you to take a bold step out crossdressed this year!
Who doesn’t want to look as glamorous as Marilyn Monroe in her heyday? When you crossdress as Marilyn you’ll get to dress to the nines and show off your flirty side. As an added bonus, you can coordinate this costume with your loved one, who has the choice of many public figures who had steamy relationships with Marilyn.
After years of trying to convince my wife to go as a sexy school girl, I figure that perhaps she wants me to lead by example 🙂 If you decide to crossdress as a schoolgirl this Halloween, be warned. This costume will require a feminine physique to pull off well. If you’re looking for a school girl costume a bit more forgiving of the male figure, try this still sexy yet less revealing schoolgirl costume.
Halloween Crossdressing Advice
A few things to keep in mind when you’re out crossdressed this Halloween. The most important thing is to have fun! Don’t worry what people will think, everyone is dressed up. Don’t worry about being too feminine – you can just say you’re getting into character. If you’ve nervous of revealing your secret, don’t dress in everyday woman’s clothes! The more backstory you can provide about your costume, the safer you’ll be. Having to explain why you just happen to have the perfect matching blouse and skirt could be…interesting.
Trick or treat!
More Articles by Vanessa Law
- A Few Changes in Our Family
- I Want to Live Like That
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- A Few Changes in Our Family - April 15, 2021
- I Want to Live Like That - August 29, 2020
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness - March 22, 2020
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019 - January 28, 2019