Happy New Year!
2015 has been a fantastic year, and you’ve played a huge part in making it special. Back in July the Crossdresser Heaven community did not exist. There was no forum, or private messaging. No chat, and no Ambassadors to help others on their journey.
In just 5 months you have helped build the safest, most welcoming and fastest growing transgender community on the planet! We have a social network where members can make friends, create and join groups, and share private messages. We have forums, photo uploads, realtime chat and a chat app for Android (iOS coming soon). Together we have blossomed!
Today we have 3,060 members in our community, 660 of whom were active in the last 10 days. Collectively our members have posted 4,029 forum posts, uploaded 933 photos, written 6,631 article comments. In the last 10 days 1,300 status updates were shared on our community, along with tens of thousands of chats.
Thank you for being part of this! There have been a few bumps along the way, and you’ve endured them with patience and kindness.
Please take a moment to thank our Ambassadors who have helped make Crossdresser Heaven an encouraging home. Codille, Claudia, Cynthia, Jane, Maxine, Denise, JessicaLynn, Joanna, Zoe, Nola, Christine and Jasmine – thank you for welcoming each new member, listening to the joys and struggles of others, sharing your wisdom and giving us all a place to call home.
2016 is going to get even better!
We are just getting started, and we have big plans for Crossdresser Heaven in 2016. To shine a beacon of light and love to everyone there are three areas of focus in 2016:
1. Grow the community to 15,000 members, with 5,000 active every 10 days.
2. Launch and expand the Crossdresser Heaven author program and give everyone a voice to share their truth boldly with the world. Publish 100 new articles.
3. Go mobile and launch mobile apps for the community and forums and finish launching Chat on iOS.
Together we have touched lives and brought hope. In 2016 we will share our highest love with anyone looking for a home. Together.
P.S. If you would like to be among the first to join the author program and share your writing with 1,000s of readers please click here to contact me. I’ll let you know how to get started.
More Articles by Vanessa Law
- Win a Free Makeup Prize Bundle from Jecca Blac
- A Few Changes in Our Family
- I Want to Live Like That
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- Win a Free Makeup Prize Bundle from Jecca Blac - March 11, 2022
- A Few Changes in Our Family - April 15, 2021
- I Want to Live Like That - August 29, 2020
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness - March 22, 2020
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019