Halloween yesterday was a blast! I hope your crossdressing Halloween escapade was similarly awesome!
I dressed up as a witch, and had fun sharing candy, scaring kids and looking wretchedly evil (in a feminine sort of way). Some of my friends remarked in glee at the dark purple / almost black nail polish I was wearing. Even though a late night wine run had other shoppers calling us ladies while admiring our costumes I don’t think anyone suspected. Noone knew about my crossdressing secret (mwuahahaha).
I wouldn’t be too awfully sad if I had been outed, but I’d like to think I pulled off a crossdressing escapade without a hitch. What about you? Was your Halloween a successful crossdressing experience?
Did you keep you crossdressing secret?
Let me know, in this week’s crossdresser poll.[poll id=”14″]
What is our favorite Halloween look?
From last week’s poll, it looks like the woman of Crossdresser Heaven like to femme it up! Feminine and ‘Sexy and Sultry’ win out over ‘Plain Jane’. [poll id=”13″ type=”result”]
More Articles by Vanessa Law
- Win a Free Makeup Prize Bundle from Jecca Blac
- A Few Changes in Our Family
- I Want to Live Like That
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- Win a Free Makeup Prize Bundle from Jecca Blac - March 11, 2022
- A Few Changes in Our Family - April 15, 2021
- I Want to Live Like That - August 29, 2020
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness - March 22, 2020
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019