Over the weekend I was thinking about you, and about the journey that I’ve taken. In many ways I’ve been tremendously blessed. My self discovery, the support I’ve had along the way and my transition have all worked out about as well as I could have hoped. Yet I know that for many of you the road has been harder. Perhaps you’re just starting out, or perhaps you’re a loved one of someone who is on their journey and you’re hurting, confused and scared.
I realize that for a little while yet I still have something I can contribute back to the community. Even though the memories of my former life are fast fading into the distant path, I know I’ve walked a path that for many is still shrouded in mystery and tainted with anxiety.
I think 2014 will be a year where many of you will experience breakthroughs. I know there will be heartache, but there will also be joy. Each step along the journey to discovering your true self is a magical and beautiful endeavor.
To start the next year off right I’ve done some tinkering and improved www.crossdresserheaven.com. You’ll find it now works better on your tablet and mobile phone, and should load a lot faster. You’ll also be able to login with Twitter, Facebook or Google+ to leave your comments (don’t forget the 3 steps to keep your feminine identity secret).
So, dear readers, it looks like you’re stuck with me for a little while longer 🙂
While I’m around I’d like to know what you are most interested in hearing more about. Please drop me a note in the comments and let me know what you would like me to share.
More Articles by The Author
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019
- You Are Enough
- We Can Make It Into Something Wonderful
- Meet Your Crossdresser Heaven Ambassadors
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019 - January 28, 2019
- You Are Enough - March 5, 2017
- We Can Make It Into Something Wonderful - February 26, 2017
- Meet Your Crossdresser Heaven Ambassadors - February 15, 2017