Dear Readers, thank you for all your wonderful responses to last week’s poll about crossdresser occupations. I learnt two things: Firstly, the set of careers I offered in the poll was woefully inadequate – thanks for all the comments – the set of careers staffed by the transgender community is as diverse as we are. Secondly, there is some truth that engineers are everywhere in the transgender community. Of the almost 600 responses more than 100 transgender woman are in engineering.
Where Does Your Feminine Persona Need The Most Work?
All of us have one area that challenges us the most in feminine presentation – which we worry about or at least consider when we’re out in the world. Personally I find my voice to be the most difficult area for me to get comfortable with. I’m blessed to have a wonderful voice teacher who is helping me unleash my feminine song, but it’s hard work, and I still find it too easy to slip back into old habits.
In this weeks poll, inquiring minds want to know… where does your feminine persona need the most work?
More Articles by The Author
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019
- You Are Enough
- We Can Make It Into Something Wonderful
- Meet Your Crossdresser Heaven Ambassadors
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019 - January 28, 2019
- You Are Enough - March 5, 2017
- We Can Make It Into Something Wonderful - February 26, 2017
- Meet Your Crossdresser Heaven Ambassadors - February 15, 2017