Dear Readers, thank you for all your wonderful responses to last week’s poll about crossdresser occupations. I learnt two things: Firstly, the set of careers I offered in the poll was woefully inadequate – thanks for all the comments – the set of careers staffed by the transgender community is as diverse as we are. Secondly, there is some truth that engineers are everywhere in the transgender community. Of the almost 600 responses more than 100 transgender woman are in engineering.
Where Does Your Feminine Persona Need The Most Work?
All of us have one area that challenges us the most in feminine presentation – which we worry about or at least consider when we’re out in the world. Personally I find my voice to be the most difficult area for me to get comfortable with. I’m blessed to have a wonderful voice teacher who is helping me unleash my feminine song, but it’s hard work, and I still find it too easy to slip back into old habits.
In this weeks poll, inquiring minds want to know… where does your feminine persona need the most work?
More Articles by Vanessa Law
- A Few Changes in Our Family
- I Want to Live Like That
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- A Few Changes in Our Family - April 15, 2021
- I Want to Live Like That - August 29, 2020
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness - March 22, 2020
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019 - January 28, 2019