This week’s transgender success story comes from a lady who knew early on who she was meant to be. Despite pressure from some, she pursued her dream to become the woman she is. While Jennifer’s story on Crossdresser Heaven may be short, her struggle and acceptance over many years is a legacy she will enjoy for the rest of her life.
If you have a crossdressing success story you’d like to share with other readers at Crossdresser Heaven, please take a moment to submit your story. Whether you’re just stepping out for the first time, going through a transition, or are still coming to terms with your husband’s crossdressing your words will be like dew drops in the desert to others in the transgender community.
Jennifer’s Transgender Success Story
Hi I’m Jennifer and here to tell you my crossdressing sucess story. It started when I was five and started putting my sisters bras and panties on and had a big turn on with it on and then started playing dressup with the local girls. When I was 8 I knew I wanted to be a girl and started wearing girl’s panties to school and some of the students found out and started to make fun of me but it didnt stop me. I started to crossdress fully when I was 12 with the local girls and when i was home alone.
I went out fully dressed in public when I was 16 with a GG friend and thats when I discovered thats the person I want to be and feel more comfortable being. For the next 10 years I dressed every chance I got and had alot of support with my GG friends and then I decided to go full time and everyone said if that makes you happy go for it and I did it and began my transition to Jennifer and love every minute of it and with the help and support of my GG friends they made it happen to bring out the person I was to be. I now dress and work as Jennifer full time and currently taking hormones to become the woman I want to be.
More Articles by Vanessa Law
- Win a Free Makeup Prize Bundle from Jecca Blac
- A Few Changes in Our Family
- I Want to Live Like That
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- Win a Free Makeup Prize Bundle from Jecca Blac - March 11, 2022
- A Few Changes in Our Family - April 15, 2021
- I Want to Live Like That - August 29, 2020
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness - March 22, 2020
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019