The first time a man puts on a dress he looks like – a man in a dress. In our minds we picture ourselves as dainty, feminine and gorgeous, but we’re actually a man caught wearing girl’s clothes. Looking good as a woman is a hard thing to do – just ask any lady who has spent an hour doing her hair and makeup!
If you’re just looking for some quick tips on what to wear the first time you cross dress then my previous article is the right place for you to start. If you want to look fabulous, and pass as a genetic woman – then read on!
There are seven aspects to looking great and passing as a genetic woman every time:
- Wearing clothes that make you look good
- Making sure your curves are in the right places
- Feminine body movement
- Hairstyle that feminizes your face
- Natural makeup
- A feminine voice
- Loving who you are as a woman
Do we want to look like men wearing dresses?
NO! If you’re like me, the image you hold of yourself is as a beautiful movie star, not a guy in drag. The truth is that we can all look and feel beautiful – but it takes some work. Over the next few weeks I’m going to share with you some of the secrets to looking like the woman you see inside – to cross dress for success.
If you’re eager to look fabulous today, I highly recommend Lucille’s Stepping Out Secrets. You’ll get all the tips and tricks you need to be the woman you are, and complete your male to female transformation! I used Lucille’s resources when I completed my transition many years ago, and she is the real thing!
Before we get started though, I want to share with you the biggest mistake men make when they wear woman’s clothes. This is probably the number one reason why cross dressers fail to pass, and end up looking like a guy in drag instead of a passable woman.
Before I share it with you, think for a moment on how you picture yourself as a woman. Let me guess, high heels, short skirt, dramatic makeup and plunging neck line. Am I right?
The biggest mistake the transgendered make is that:
When men cross dress they try to look like a whore
Not many woman would be caught dead wearing 6″ heels and a mini-skirt that barely covers their panties. Yet cross dressers try to dress like this – they’re dressing as their own fantasy girl. Take a tip from genetic woman – most of the time they are dressing for their girl friend, or to impress other woman. They are trying to out do other woman, not fulfill a man’s sexual fantasy.
Even if you’re lucky enough to have all the other attributes of a woman, if you dress like a whore you will stand out.
In the first lesson (coming next week), I will teach you how to wear clothes that make you look good, so you can cross dress with confidence.
More Articles by Vanessa Law
- A Few Changes in Our Family
- I Want to Live Like That
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- A Few Changes in Our Family - April 15, 2021
- I Want to Live Like That - August 29, 2020
- Hope in Despair, Light through the Darkness - March 22, 2020
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019 - January 28, 2019