Local Chapters are member run groups that offer an opportunity for those in the transgender community to meet in person. When you join a Local Chapter you will have access to a private group forum, photo album and private group chat for the Local Chapter.
Please note that while the online features of Local Chapters are hosted on Crossdresser Heaven, Local Chapters are not sponsored by, vetted or endorsed by Crossdresser Heaven. Please use appropriate caution to ensure your safety before meeting others in person. Meet in a public place and let friends and family know where you will be.
If you would like to form a Local Chapter and host the Local Chapter on Crossdresser Heaven, follow these steps
- Read the Local Chapter Rules
- Talk with members about it
- Search the member directory for girls in your city, state, country or area
- Friend them
- Talk to them
- Form a new Group or join an existing Group with an area-related theme like “Jersey Girls” or “Pacific Northwest Princesses”
- Talk with your Group members and encourage them to recruit other girls
- Send Robyn Drake a message or talk with her in chat
- Plan some events with your new Local Chapter!