I received my membership renewal forms for Tri-Ess yesterday. I thought I would share the comments I wrote, as I declined to renew.
After much soul searching, pain and gnashing of teeth I have realized that crossdressing was ‘something I did’, not ‘who I was’. Through God’s grace I’m being healed each day, and led deeper into my true purpose in this life.
I thank Tri-Ess for their support as I found my true purpose. Even though I believe differently for my life, the grace and hope you extend to thousands of others is a priceless treasure.
My challenge to you is this – what is your true purpose in life?
Is crossdressing helping you to fulfill this purpose?
If the answer ‘yes’ to the second question comes from deep within your soul, I wish you all the best on your journey through life.
If you can’t answer ‘yes’ to the second question, I urge you to spend time finding your true purpose, and invest all your passion and energy into that. If crossdressing was not part of it, you’ll find it’s grip on you fading with time.
Please take some time to look at some of the resources I’ve linked to. They will be helpful for you, no matter where your true purpose lies.
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019 - January 28, 2019
- You Are Enough - March 5, 2017
- We Can Make It Into Something Wonderful - February 26, 2017
- Meet Your Crossdresser Heaven Ambassadors - February 15, 2017