Fox may not be the most transgender friendly network, but the reporter made a good point. While our right to expression is protected, we cannot apply a different standard to other groups. No matter how much you may disagree with the war in Iraq, the military still has the right to recruit. That’s the tough part – the law protects us both equally.
Hopefully in the future we can bear this in mind, otherwise we’re going to have our mouths full…
Latest posts by Vanessa Law (see all)
- Scholar Program – Transwomen’s Social Support for Medication Adherence - April 6, 2019
- Crossdresser Heaven Site Updates for January 2019 - January 28, 2019
- You Are Enough - March 5, 2017
- We Can Make It Into Something Wonderful - February 26, 2017
- Meet Your Crossdresser Heaven Ambassadors - February 15, 2017