by theunrealangelawagner

You’ve seen me in this dress before. I found it at Torrid, and posted a selfie of me trying it on in their dressing room. Needless to say, I just had to buy it. And now, almost 5 months later, here’s a photo of me wearing the dress at home. I’m glad everyone gets the chance to see it because, to me, this is the official photo of the dress.

EnFemme

Angela Wagner

Even as a boy, I thought girl’s clothing was more interesting than boy’s clothing. I dabbled with crossdressing in my early 20’s trying on my sisters’ clothes — but didn’t take it very far because very little fit me. Eventually my attention turned to my career — getting my degree and teaching at a university. So my crossdressing laid dormant for decades. But the itch never totally went away. When I retired, I realized that the time was right to try my hand at crossdressing again. Except this time I got serious. The internet provided me with women’s apparel that actually fit me — and delivered it to my front door. YouTube taught me how to apply makeup and other tricks to feminize my appearance. And I had the time and freedom to experiment. The result is that I was able to create Angela, a woman whose beauty and femininity exceeded my wildest expectations. I’m sorry if that sounds vain, but I’ll never forget the first time I saw her in the mirror, fully realized, staring back at me. What a rush! If only my 20-something self could see me now! I joined Crossdresser Heaven about three months after I got back into crossdressing, and it changed my life. The support and love I feel from this community has given me the confidence and courage to take my crossdressing to the next level. I now go out in public as Angela — something that I honestly thought I would never do when I began my crossdressing journey. So what’s next? Going shopping with my CDH friends, a professional makeover, and a convention or two. Stay tuned.

Latest posts by Angela Wagner (see all)

5 1 vote
    Josie Jones
    Lady
    2 months ago

What could be better than a “good cleavage day?” What a great look, love the dress, the boots are great and you look just lovely!

Jessica-Renee Delorme
    2 months ago

Hi Angela, I absolutely love your “official photo” dress!! I loved it so much, I purchased the same one at Torrid shortly after I saw your first photo wearing it.
    However, I personally think it looks better on you than it does on me, but I am so glad to see you wearing it again. And, I might add, a “good cleavage day” is always a good day :

Marie Chandler
    Lady
    2 months ago

Wow! What a cute dress and I like how you styled it with those brown, suede boots. Head to toe, this is a really pretty presentation. Needless to say, your cleavage is impressive!

Maeve Johnson
    2 months ago

Love the dress (and the boots)! This is a very good look for you! You look classy and beautiful!

Jenna Garrett
    2 months ago

This dress is beautiful on you I love it

Peggy Sue Williams
    Famed Member
    2 months ago

Looking good, Angie! Love the way you took this photo by the
    fireplace. That dress fits you perfectly!

Juliette Parfois
    Lady
    2 months ago

Official Praise:
    Like Josie, my eyes were drawn to the curves of your good cleavage day and, I have to admit it was a fine view. Oh, and the dress suits you well! I was trying for a good cleavage day myself but sadly exploded my bra!

Patty Phose
    Famed Member
    2 months ago

Great to see you looking so good.

Susan Sue
    2 months ago

Beautiful dress Angela. It looks wonderful on you!

Barbra Heaps
    Lady
    2 months ago

You look lovely Angela love the dress! You are leaving yourself a little exposed lol.

Barbra