by theunrealangelawagner

Today is a big milestone for me. It’s the one-year anniversary of when I returned to crossdressing, after decades of dormancy. I was basically starting from scratch. On December 1 of last year, I received my first shipment from Amazon. Two skirts and two blouses. (I still have them.) And it just took off from there. Never in my wildest dreams could I have predicted where I would be one year later.

EnFemme

Angela Wagner

Even as a boy, I thought girl’s clothing was more interesting than boy’s clothing. I dabbled with crossdressing in my early 20’s trying on my sisters’ clothes — but didn’t take it very far because very little fit me. Eventually my attention turned to my career — getting my degree and teaching at a university. So my crossdressing laid dormant for decades. But the itch never totally went away. When I retired, I realized that the time was right to try my hand at crossdressing again. Except this time I got serious. The internet provided me with women’s apparel that actually fit me — and delivered it to my front door. YouTube taught me how to apply makeup and other tricks to feminize my appearance. And I had the time and freedom to experiment. The result is that I was able to create Angela, a woman whose beauty and femininity exceeded my wildest expectations. I’m sorry if that sounds vain, but I’ll never forget the first time I saw her in the mirror, fully realized, staring back at me. What a rush! If only my 20-something self could see me now! I joined Crossdresser Heaven about three months after I got back into crossdressing, and it changed my life. The support and love I feel from this community has given me the confidence and courage to take my crossdressing to the next level. I now go out in public as Angela — something that I honestly thought I would never do when I began my crossdressing journey. So what’s next? Going shopping with my CDH friends, a professional makeover, and a convention or two. Stay tuned.

Latest posts by Angela Wagner (see all)

5 1 vote
    Elaine
    3 months ago

Very nice Angela. What a great idea.

Kris Burton
    Lady
    3 months ago

A lovely retrospective Angela – quite a haul for a year’s time! I hope you enjoy your vacay as well!

Patty Phose
    Famed Member
    3 months ago

A year of looking great. I also took a break from crossdressing when my kids were growing up. When they moved out, I started again.It was great to feel that excitement thrill and pleasure again.I assume you felt the same things.

Anyway, enjoy your cruise. Hope you get some Angela time in.

Jenna Garrett
    3 months ago

You have come a long way baby and you look so beautiful and your an inspiration to all of us girls

Jill Edina
    Lady
    3 months ago

Very impressive Angela you look awesome in all your women’s attire. Hopefully you will be dressed in some cute little sundresses on your cruise. Enjoy

JackieBoy
    Famed Member
    3 months ago

I still like your latest posting the best. It is such a classic look, sure it reminds me of my sister, but we are sisters aren’t we?

JackieBoy
    Famed Member
    3 months ago
    Reply to  Angela Wagner

You made me smile. I enjoyed your comment. What Islands are you going to hit? I hope you have great weather. Although I have traveled a real lot. I have never been on a Cruise much to the Chagrin of my wife.

Chrissy Daniels
    Lady
    3 months ago

Happy Anniversary Dear Angela! Enjoy your cruise (drab?) – and send postcards!

Josie Jones
    Lady
    3 months ago

And a beautiful year it was. I think I can speak for all our friends on CDH to say we are looking forward to more Angie in 2024. Enjoy your cruise!

Jaynee Laparte
    3 months ago

Angela, Wow, so many great looks! As I have said before, you look good in everything! I hope you have smooth seas and a wonderful cruise.