Another skirt borrowed from my wife’s closet.

1. Cindy Robert 2 months ago

Scarlett you always look amazing! Just wondering do you have your own closet for all you outfits and shoes? That great smile of your goes with anything you have on! Love Cindy

• Author
      Scarlett398 2 months ago

Hi here Cindy! Yes, my sexy redheaded wife finally agreed when we moved into our dream home that has about 6 or 7 closets that I could finally start storing all of Scarlett’s things here in our new home and I could have two closets and an entire bedroom to store my girly stuff in! Kinda shocked me about two weeks before we moved in when I asked her if I could finally get all of Scarlett’s things out of that temperature controlled storage unit which caused a logistical nightmare each time I had an opportunity for another Scarlett photo shoot!
      Great question by the way Cindy. My wife isn’t into cross dressing and doesn’t ever want to discuss it with me and I adhere to her acceptable limits she places on my cross dressing thrill which we’ll save for a future note!
      Thanks for the compliment on my smile. A lot of girls have told me that’s their favorite curve on me!
      Love ya Cindy and thanks for writing me. And if you ever have anymore questions, I love to answer any questions of offer up any advice to girls who ask for it! XOXOXO Scarlett

2. celestemarie 2 months ago

looking really good Scarlett go girl take on the world looking like that

3. Roberta Thomas 2 months ago

Wow,you have amazing legs and look great.

• Author
      Scarlett398 2 months ago

Thank you so very much Roberta! I got those legs from my mom who’s no longer with us anymore! XOXOXO Scarlett

4. Cahira 2 months ago

Great pic and outfit Scarlett!

• Author
      Scarlett398 2 months ago

Hey Girl Friend…I love you and everyone was worried about you because you are from North Carolina and we haven’t seen you on chat in a few days. I wasn’t on there last night because we moved date night from Saturday to Sunday and I was very busy with that redhead of mine last night.
      We saw another fascinating movie called “The Simple Favor” – It was a wild murder mystery and kept us guessing especially at the very end of the movie!
      How are you doing and did the storm wreck anything of yours?
      We were very worried about you! XOXOXO Scarlett

5. lyla james 2 months ago

Wow ! Scarlett , you look absolutely amazing .

• Author
      Scarlett398 2 months ago

Thanks Lyla for sending me a short sweet note. You all inspire me to give it my all every time I get my total girl on as Scarlett!

Love ya, XOXO Scarlett

6. Sapphire Ribbons 2 months ago

Dear Scarlett, Your beautiful smile highlighted with sexy red lipstick just gives a sense of how happy you are.I also am happy to see how radiant and pretty you look. Your makeup is flawless and those eyes,WOW! Lets not forget about your fashion… spot on girl ! Rocking them pencil skirts and revealing those sexy legs! Now lets talk about the backdrop. Your always in the kitchen and not cooking anything( I guess looking so damn sexy you just dont have to !)hehe. You would look sexy anywhere,babe, even on a lawnmower!!

XO, Sapphire

• Author
      Scarlett398 2 months ago

I love the entire paragraph Sapphire! What a wonderful and inspiring note to always give it my best when getting my total girl on as Scarlett!

That sexy lipstick, in case you wanna give it a try, is by Maybelline and is Cherry Red and has the #635 clearly displayed on the tube of the lipstick. I get it at Walmart for about $4.50 and it’s almost the exclusive lipstick I use. The only time I use a different color is when I’m going to wear several burgundy tops and dresses during a photo shoot and then I go with Maybelline #645 which is very close to the color of the dresses and tops.

Sapphire, I just love your femme name you’ve chosen for your girly self! I think it’s extra sexy!

The reason for using the kitchen for the backdrop for most of my pics is the fact that there are four different angles I can take photographs from – two from different locations on the counter top and two from the floor (one by the fridge and one over by the stove). These four places in the kitchen keep me from having to lug that Nikon D3100 camera sitting atop the Vivitar tripod all over the house and garage. It’s so much easier just to change angles within the kitchen. But I do love those extra sexy pics sitting on that Husqvarna 56 inch deck zero turn radius lawn mower with a huge Kawasaki engine on the back of it! That’s the best $2,999 I’ve ever spent in my life! Not only is it sexy to sit on in a dress, it cut my mowing down of this new 1/2 acre yard from 2 hours to about 20 minutes!

Thanks Sapphire for sending me one of the sweetest notes this year! I really appreciate the time and effort you put into writing such a sweet note!

I love you! XOXOXO Scarlett

7. Deanna Dior 2 months ago

You look very cute in that skirt. Don’t give it back.

• Author
      Scarlett398 2 months ago

I’m not Deanna, I put that little cutey in my closet but she can borrow it anytime she wants to wear it again! But right now, it’s in Scarlett’s closet!

XOXO Scarlett

8. Patty Phose 2 months ago

Amazing and beautiful as always

• Author
      Scarlett398 2 months ago

And always a sweet and beautiful note from one of my biggest fans!

I love ya Patty and always look forward to your encouraging notes!

XOXOXO Scarlett