by nickicd

This is what I’m thinking about wearing in the evening to the casino if I don’t wear a dress.

EnFemme

Nicki Johnson

Been a CD since childhood. Married 46 years to my very supportive wife. I'm 65 years old and still loving it! I would love to make a friend or two to go out with. Huge dream of mine to go out dressed up in public but could never do it alone.

Latest posts by Nicki Johnson (see all)

Josie Jones
    Lady
    2 months ago

I think this outfit is perfect. Comfortable and feminine. It looks like a great bet for Vegas or wherever you are gambling .

Jenna Garrett
    2 months ago

This outfit is perfect you look hot

Angela Wagner
    Managing Ambassador
    Famed Member
    2 months ago

My goodness, Nicki. What a dilemma you’ve got! This is your third Las Vegas outfit that you’ve shown us. All of them are fantastic. You look gorgeous in each of them. How do you choose which one to wear? I sure wouldn’t want to be in your shoes.
    Actually, now that I see the lovely heels you’re wearing, I think I WOULD like to be in your shoes!

Sophia Taylor
    Lady
    2 months ago

Nicki, that outfit will be great! That sweater dress looks very beautiful.

Roberta Broussard
    2 months ago

Looks wonderful, hope you have fun wearing it.

Sabrina (Brina) MacTavish
    Managing Editor

I’m a fan of pictures that you need to look hard at to find the “guy” You did a fantastic job with this shot of showcasing your womanhood. You look lovely, natural, happy, and feminine. Nicely done 🙂

JackieBoy
    Famed Member
    2 months ago

How stylish, feminine and graceful you look

Rita Perillo
    2 months ago

I ADORE that outfit, Nicki! As you can see from my photos I’m a big fan of leggings, so that outfit you have on is fabulous! Love tunic tops and short dresses or sweater dresses like you have on. Simply wonderful.

Lauren Russell
    Lady
    2 months ago

You look amazing in all the pictures and all the outfits are great Nicki! I particularly love the dress with the boots and the blue dress.

Julie Day
    Julie Day
    2 months ago

Nikki that is a lovely outfit and you look so pretty. It is a nice casual look but also very feminine. Love your hairstyle it looks gorgeous.