More by the same author
Latest posts by Mona (see all)
- Proud to be a Goodwill Girl - October 24, 2021
- My Season of Doubt and Shame Part 2 - January 24, 2021
- My Season of Doubt and Shame: Part 1 - November 21, 2020
- Media Review: Casa Susanna - November 8, 2019
- A Hilarious Look at the Challenges Most Crossdressers Will Face - April 12, 2019
BUT, what is that you are standing in front of? Is it a rug. Either way another winner, winner chicken dinner in blue
Nothing gets past your eagle eye, Jackie. Yes, it is indeed a rug. For a change of pace, I set up my little photo studio out in the garage and used this sisal rug as a back drop. Hey, at least baby got out of the corner for once.
Yeah, baby doesn’t need to be in a corner. You are funny in so many amusing ways
Why was this photo archived? It’s gorgeous! Thanks for putting it out there.
Mona, this is one of my all time favorite photos of you!
That dress is encredible and looks like it was designed for that figure you’re sporting in this picture!
Those shoes are the perfect compliment to the dress.
Love the hair and makeup as well!
Fabulous work girlfriend! XOXOXOX Scarlett
Mona you look great really like your hair up.