by julie-slowinski

A little bit of blonde

Julie Slowinski

Been dressing at home for many years, but recently went out for the first time (see evolution question below for details). Went solo that time, but would like to make new friends to meetup with for the next outing. Hoping to meet like-minded CD's in my area and elsewhere - we never know where our travels will take us and what opportunities will arise.

Latest posts by Julie Slowinski (see all)

0 0 vote
Tiff Any
Tiff Any (@tiffanni)
7 months ago

Beautiful , you look fabulous & happy ☺ Tiff

Nicole M
7 months ago

Hi Julie, like your latest pic. All in all love your choice of wardrobe. I dont have an actual wardrobe morw of a suitcase out of site.

JackieBoy
JackieBoy (@jackieboy)
7 months ago

Fantastic where have you been?

Peggy Sue Williams
Peggy Sue Williams (@catgurl)
7 months ago

Excellent, more like gorgeous! Very appropriate and tasteful outfit for going out shopping, dining out, etc. You having a slim figure adds tremendously to your presentation. Ha ha, I can only dream, I tend to be a big curvy girl, must shop at Torrid and Lane Bryant. I can achieve curves, but I am still a shorter and larger girl. Anyway, back to you. I can still remember that beautiful photo of you taken in Philadelphia, after a night out on the town. Keep the photos coming, you are a very pretty girl!

Scarlett398
Editor
Scarlett398 (@scarlett398)
7 months ago

Where in the heck have you been Girl Friend? I’ve really missed you and so happy to see you back. These photos of yours are gorgeous. You just keep getting prettier and pretter with every photo! Please keep them coming and don’t leave us for such a long period of time again!

Love ya! XOXOXO Scarlett

Kim Austin
Kim Austin (@shonagh)
7 months ago

Hi Julie,
I love everything about these photos. You look beautiful and your outfit and jewelry are really nice. Gorgeous.
Kim.

Helene van der Tee
7 months ago

You look fab, love that outfit.

Stephanie Green
Stephanie Green (@stephanieg)
7 months ago

Beautiful, Julie.

Kara Kelly
Kara Kelly (@sg7pm)
6 months ago

I love the blonde hair !

Stephanie Cross
Stephanie Cross (@stanley)
6 months ago

You look really pretty with that color combination Julie!
Thanks for sharing!