by theunrealangelawagner

I had a major dress-up session over the weekend. Unlike some recent sessions, I put on full makeup and tried on a lot of new outfits. The outfit you see in this photo is one of them. I haven’t had a big dress-up session like this in more than two months. I’ve been having some health issues lately. So it was nice to be able to put on makeup, wear something pretty, and make myself look beautiful. I really needed this — it was a great pick-me-up.

EnFemme

Angela Wagner

Even as a boy, I thought girl’s clothing was more interesting than boy’s clothing. I dabbled with crossdressing in my early 20’s trying on my sisters’ clothes — but didn’t take it very far because very little fit me. Eventually my attention turned to my career — getting my degree and teaching at a university. So my crossdressing laid dormant for decades. But the itch never totally went away. When I retired, I realized that the time was right to try my hand at crossdressing again. Except this time I got serious. The internet provided me with women’s apparel that actually fit me — and delivered it to my front door. YouTube taught me how to apply makeup and other tricks to feminize my appearance. And I had the time and freedom to experiment. The result is that I was able to create Angela, a woman whose beauty and femininity exceeded my wildest expectations. I’m sorry if that sounds vain, but I’ll never forget the first time I saw her in the mirror, fully realized, staring back at me. What a rush! If only my 20-something self could see me now! I joined Crossdresser Heaven about three months after I got back into crossdressing, and it changed my life. The support and love I feel from this community has given me the confidence and courage to take my crossdressing to the next level. I now go out in public as Angela — something that I honestly thought I would never do when I began my crossdressing journey. So what’s next? Going shopping with my CDH friends, a professional makeover, and a convention or two. Stay tuned.

Latest posts by Angela Wagner (see all)

5 1 vote
    Josie Jones
    Lady
    27 days ago

We ll I can say you look wonderful and I hope you are feeling as great as you look. Hope you are feeling better.

Thea Patrick
    27 days ago

Dear Angela,
    …one of if not the best ever ‘pick-me-ups’ is what YOU DID….I see you grabbed your boot straps and lifted…
    God Bless You, Angela.I hope it’s what the doctor ordered and what you needed, since you deserve the WONDERFULLY WHIPPED-UP WOMAN of the WEEKEND AWARD.
    Sincerely and With Love,
    Thea

Linda mm Magliore
    Lady
    27 days ago

You are looking very lovely Angela. Glad to know you’re starting to feel better. Wishing you the best of health and happiness.

Peggy Sue Williams
    Famed Member
    27 days ago

Pretty, I love the skirt, the top too.

Where’s Angel? Often our feline companion senses we are not feeling
    well, and they stay close to us.

Janice
    27 days ago

Angela darling. I am sorry to hear about health issues. I hope they are now behind you. You are a beautiful looking women and always present yourself in fine fashion.Also you alway have such nice things to say in your response to others. Simply Mah-velous. Love. Janice.

Christine Thomas
    Lady
    27 days ago

Angela, what a lovely summer dress. You look so comfortable and relaxed. Is that a CD (Christian Dior) belt?

Julia Reynolds
    27 days ago

Great outfit, hope you feel as good as you look soon.
    J

Danica Daroy
    27 days ago

Such a pretty outfit Angela!!❤️ Is this a 2-piece with skirt and top? Love the top. Does it come in RED?? Lol!!❤️❤️

Michelle Wayne
    27 days ago

Angela, What a fun day for you! And of course you look stunning again! I hope you are feeling better and will continue to feel well. You certainly look well!

Marg Produe