by jennconn

I bought this dress not knowing if I’d like the color. After I got it, I thought, well, I live in FL so it’s the color of orange juice. So I’ll keep it. Plus, as you may have heard it rains here a lot, so there was nothing else to do on a rainy day, but to get dressed. I hope you like it as much as I do.

EnFemme

Jennifer Connolly

I have been a life long heterosexual crossdresser who loves women, but only recently have I had the opportunity to dress completely. While I am private in my 2 separate lives, I have now had the opportunity to reveal myself to the outside world by attending an event at a transgender makeover studio and going out to eat afterwards. I am now after significant progression in my dressing able to communicate freely with others on CDH I have been out with friends under special circumstances and have enjoyed meeting the friendly people on this site in person I have posted several pictures in my private gallery and a few more that I really like in the public gallery so far. I would love your feed back on any of them. I will try to respond to anyone’s comments.

Latest posts by Jennifer Connolly (see all)

Angela Wagner
Managing Ambassador
Famed Member
28 days ago

The color of that dress practically pops out of the screen, Jennifer! You look absolutely marvelous wearing it. And I love how you’ve added all those silver accessories!
Orange you glad you bought that dress?!
[(sorry)]

Angela Wagner
Managing Ambassador
Famed Member
27 days ago

And I’m happy to announce that this photo has been selected as one of the featured photos for the day. Congratulations, Jennifer!

Nicki Johnson
28 days ago

We have been on vacation the last couple weeks and I haven’t been on here much but I opened up the app and there was a ray of beautiful Florida sunshine ☀️. Truly beautiful and so classy!

FrancesKay
Lady
28 days ago

When you wear this dress you will get lots of squeezes. You look great in this dress!

Anna Redhead
28 days ago

I absolutely love this outfit, such a wonderful colour, which you combined well with a good choice of accessories. This ensemble has a total wow factor.

JackieBoy
Famed Member
28 days ago

Wish I could carry off that look. I really like it

Janice
28 days ago

You look very nice in your orange dress Jennifer. Good choice on jewelry and those gorgeous nails. You look beautiful. Love. Janice.

Mona
28 days ago

Love this orange dress on you,
Jennifer. Great fit and style. What’s it made of? It looks like some type of shiny crushed velvet? Anyway, way to carry the flag for those of us here in the Sunshine State (with occasional torrential downpours).

Fran LaRosa
28 days ago

One of Florida’s colors! The sunshine girl from the sunshine state. I’m orange with envy. Lol 🥰

Michelle Wayne
27 days ago

Jennifer, what if I like it more than you do? You look so wonderful! OMG, the necklace and earrings are incredible. How pretty you look.

AnnaBeth Black
27 days ago

It’s a lucky thing for the girls at CDH that it rains a lot in Florida!. Beautiful as always Jen!