by catgurl

I took a close up Friday morning just before I departed for the nail salon. The morning sun was illuminating my face nicely. Dolly Parton and I are the same exact age, and I know I use far less make up than she does, so I figure my skin is in pretty good condition, considering our ages.

Peggy Sue Williams

Lifelong heterosexual CD, completely out of the closet. Earliest memory is of getting into my mother's cosmetics and wearing her high heels, maybe at four years of age. With assistance of two girls who lived across the street (one was a frequent visitor), I sometimes dressed completely as a girl, starting at age five. Wife was aware of me being a CD, when we first married. She is supportive. Served in the U.S. Navy for 22 years active duty, employed later in civilian life as an electronics engineer. Now fully retired. Served on the administrative board of the local Tri-ESS chapter, until the chapter lost direction and purpose, after a Queen Bee managed to dominate the group. Long time members resigned large numbers, allowing Queen Bee to make the chapter her personal fun club.

Latest posts by Peggy Sue Williams (see all)

FrancesKay
1 month ago

You look great today, Ms Peggy. I love your lipstick and eyes!

Janice
1 month ago

Good afternoon Peggy Sue. You are looking as darling as ever. Of course you are gleaming, for you got your nails done. I would say your face looks nice and smooth. You are a pretty lady. Sending love. Janice.

June
1 month ago

Maybe it’s genetic, maybe it’s your skin care routine… whichever it is; it is working for you!
You are lovely!

Mona
1 month ago

Your skin is in great condition – Dolly has nothing on you, Peggy Sue. Great portrait taking advantage of the morning light.

Deborah Sullivan
1 month ago

Wow Peggy Sue you have skin I would die for.

Debbie Burns
1 month ago

You look fabulous great job on the makeup.The hair and smile tops it all off.You look beautiful.