by jennconn

I was watching the news last week when I noticed the traffic girl wearing a beautiful mini skirt with a tight top and some black high heeled boots. Needless to say, I was completely inspired to put together a similar look. Luckily I was able to find this houndstooth mini skirt along with the black body suit to at a reasonable price. The last thing about this outfit is that there was a lady that I worked with who had the exact same outfit, I always looked forward to the days that she wore it. I really love the look, and was especially anxious to try it out myself. I was more than happy with the way it turned out.

EnFemme

Jennifer Connolly

I have been a life long heterosexual crossdresser who loves women, but only recently have I had the opportunity to dress completely. While I am private in my 2 separate lives, I have now had the opportunity to reveal myself to the outside world by attending an event at a transgender makeover studio and going out to eat afterwards. I am now after significant progression in my dressing able to communicate freely with others on CDH I have been out with friends under special circumstances and have enjoyed meeting the friendly people on this site in person I have posted several pictures in my private gallery and a few more that I really like in the public gallery so far. I would love your feed back on any of them. I will try to respond to anyone’s comments.

Latest posts by Jennifer Connolly (see all)

Angela Wagner
Managing Ambassador
Famed Member
2 months ago

I shouldn’t admit this, but I too have gotten fashion ideas from traffic and weather girls.
They are some of the most beautiful and fashionably dressed women on television. Kudos to you, Jennifer, for so wonderfully capturing that look. I almost expect you to tell me what tomorrow’s highs are going to be.

Angela Wagner
Managing Ambassador
Famed Member
Reply to  Angela Wagner

In the meantime, I have something to tell you. I see that this photo has been selected as one of the featured photos for the day. Congratulations, Jennifer!

Sophia Taylor
Lady
2 months ago

Jennifer, you look gorgeous in that outfit! I have everything to make this look (except for the exact print of the skirt) and will be trying to replicate it sometime soon.

Sophia Taylor
Lady
2 months ago

Jennifer, I can’t wait to see myself too! Trying to find some good quality time to dress with my busy schedule is challenging.

Kim Dahlenbergen
Kim Dahlenbergen
2 months ago

Lovely outfit and you look great in it!

Davinia Hart
Lady
2 months ago

Omg Jennifer, you look fabulous in that outfit. I have a houndstooth mini myself, love wearing it. On you it’s smart, sexy and everything works perfectly. You’re one stunning gal honey xoxo

Evelyn Lorenzo
Lady
2 months ago

Simply beautiful. I love your outfit and you look astonishing. I have something similar.
Love it
Evelyn❤️

Kris Burton
Lady
2 months ago

This lovely outfit is beautifully put together by you, enhancing your figure in a subtle but most alluring way – just like the traffic and weather girls do!

Roberta Broussard
2 months ago

Girlfriend, you look amazing. So feminine, you are truly a beautiful woman.

Roberta Broussard
2 months ago

I just booked two trips for next year. My first one is in January going to Panama City, Panama for 12 days to see the Panama Canal and tropical forest. The second trip is in Aug. Going to Italy for 10 days then To Switzerland for another 6 to ride the Glacier Express train thru the Alps.

Angela Wagner
Managing Ambassador
Famed Member
2 months ago

OMG, Roberta! that sounds phenomenal! I can’t wait to see your pictures!

Elaine

Lovely

Jenna Garrett

You look gorgeous

Michelle Wayne
2 months ago

Jennifer, you always look so perfect. And this picture is another example. You are such an inspiration to many of us!