by theunrealangelawagner

Today is my one-year anniversary since joining Crossdresser Heaven. This also happens to be my 200th photo. To honor the occasion, I decided to doll myself up and wear something glamorous.

EnFemme

Angela Wagner

Even as a boy, I thought girl’s clothing was more interesting than boy’s clothing. I dabbled with crossdressing in my early 20’s trying on my sisters’ clothes — but didn’t take it very far because very little fit me. Eventually my attention turned to my career — getting my degree and teaching at a university. So my crossdressing laid dormant for decades. But the itch never totally went away. When I retired, I realized that the time was right to try my hand at crossdressing again. Except this time I got serious. The internet provided me with women’s apparel that actually fit me — and delivered it to my front door. YouTube taught me how to apply makeup and other tricks to feminize my appearance. And I had the time and freedom to experiment. The result is that I was able to create Angela, a woman whose beauty and femininity exceeded my wildest expectations. I’m sorry if that sounds vain, but I’ll never forget the first time I saw her in the mirror, fully realized, staring back at me. What a rush! If only my 20-something self could see me now! I joined Crossdresser Heaven about three months after I got back into crossdressing, and it changed my life. The support and love I feel from this community has given me the confidence and courage to take my crossdressing to the next level. I now go out in public as Angela — something that I honestly thought I would never do when I began my crossdressing journey. So what’s next? Going shopping with my CDH friends, a professional makeover, and a convention or two. Stay tuned.

Latest posts by Angela Wagner (see all)

5 1 vote
    Mona
    1 month ago

I must say you glamorize very very nicely, Angela. What a gorgeous dress – what do you call that fabric? Anyway, Happy Anniversary to someone who has helped make CDH even more special since joining.

Linda mm Magliore
    Lady
    1 month ago

Happy Anniversary Angela! Thank you for being you. A shining light for our community.

Marg Produe
    Lady
    1 month ago

Congratulations Angela! You look fantastic. Hugs, Marg

Peggy Sue Williams
    Famed Member
    1 month ago

Hard to believe time goes by that quickly.

Nevertheless, that dress is very pretty, Angela, and so are you!

Fiona Finlay
    1 month ago

You’ve been so kind and complimentary on the shots I’ve posted Angela, it’s high time I had a go at spreading the love  🤗

That really is a gorgeous frock, the necklace goes perfectly with it and you just look so at home in it, completely feminine! Happy anniversary my dear 🙂

Staci Gal
    Lady
    1 month ago

Anhela… Congratulations… Your progression has been amazing. Have fun… Staci…

Sarah Car
    Lady
    1 month ago

You look great , a great ambassador for CDH

Thea Patrick
    1 month ago

Dear Angela,
    I’m taking off one of my MARY JANE’s and BANGING the HEEL on the table IN HONOR OF YOU!
    We THANK YOU for EVERYTHING YOU DO for each and every one of us.
    OUR HEAVEN definitely has a ANGEL(a)
    Sincerely and With Love,
    Thea

Jessica-Renee Delorme
    1 month ago

Hi Angela… As always you make that dress look absolutely stunning. (smile) The fabric looks light, flirty and very feminine. But, where is the ankle bracelet??? ; )
    And Congratulations on your 1 year anniversary with CDH !! It is amazing how quickly time goes by as I realized on the 20th, I had been a CDH member for my first year as well. This is an amazing community in which I am so happy to be a part of and share space.

Xeri Emma Zahn
    1 month ago

You, too. create terrific poses, Angela. Thanks a million to you for your kind words and strong encouragement. Huggs ❤️ Xeri