by melissapenning

I am glad I checked in to learn it was Nation High Heels day. This should be a national joliday, lol. Wish all ladies here a lovely day. 🩷πŸ₯°

EnFemme

Melissa Penning

This is my 3rd time joining CDH. My two departures have been to maintain my marriage. I have been married more than 40 years and have come out to my wife on several occasions, some by choice and others by mishap. So far she has not been able to accept me. I don't blame her a bit because she never bargained for this, but I do long for the freedom to express who I am. I have had feminine tendencies since I can remember with my earliest memories from age 4. As a child I prayed God would change me to a girl. By age 11 I was dressing as completely as I could using my mom's and sister's clothing. I am a Christian and know that God loves and accepts me. He is at work in my life to bring me to the person He wants me to be. I often don't trust Him, but He is helping me there also. I love expressing myself completely. I want to fit in and be accepted. I love to show off, lol. Don't we all. I love to use my feminine voice. I know I am read by other women, but am coming to accept that, though I am not able to go out publicly right now.

Latest posts by Melissa Penning (see all)

Angela Wagner
    Managing Ambassador
    Famed Member
    1 month ago

Thanks for contributing to National High Heels Day, Melissa. And what a great contribution this is! Beautiful dress, gorgeous heels, and both in such vibrant colors! And you look marvelous wearing it all. Practically the very definition of eye candy!

Angela Wagner
    Managing Ambassador
    Famed Member
    1 month ago

I thought joliday was meant as a pun.

Angela Wagner
    Managing Ambassador
    Famed Member
    Reply to  Angela Wagner

Anyway, this is no typo. I see that this photo has been selected as one of the featured photos for the day. Congratulations, Melissa!

Jennifer Connolly
    1 month ago

You look beautiful Melissa, and I just love the shoes too!

Tonya Johnson
    1 month ago

Love the color combination of this outfit Melissa. You look wonderful.

❀️ Tonya

Peggy Sue Williams
    Famed Member
    1 month ago

Wow, this photo makes a statement, Melissa!

Love the colors, the curves, everything, you look beautiful!

Sophia Taylor
    Lady
    1 month ago

Melissa, that is a beautiful dress and fabulous heels!

Nicki Johnson
    1 month ago

Melissa you look fabulous in that dress and heels but you look great in everything you wear.

Staci Gal
    Lady
    1 month ago

Melissa…. That is a very cute picture, you look wonderful. As for high heels, I have been wearing heels since the 90’s, love wearing heels, such a classy shoe style. Heck, it was heels that got me into crossdressing. Have fun… Staci…

Thea Patrick

Dear Melissa,
    Wouldn’t ya know. I’m chatting with Melissa yesterday, and look at who’s on the Featured Photo page today!

Nice going Mel. Remember Tom Jones?

“Well, she’s all you’d ever want
    She’s the kind they’d like to flaunt and take to dinner
    Well she always knows her place
    She’s got style, she’s got grace, she’s a winner. She’s a Lady.”
    …..Mel, that song was about YOU!

Stay well, Keep on Guard, and Continue to Enjoy what you love doing.
    Sincerely and With Love,
    Thea

Janice
    1 month ago

Hello pretty and adorable looking lady. Love the look and pose. Nice to see you enjoying National heel Day. Love. Janice.

Janet Jorgenson
    1 month ago

Love the outfit and happy high heels day!

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.