Just lounging by our fireplace!

1. Sharon LaRue 5 days ago

Wow Scarlett!! Each picture more beautiful than the NEXT!! You are just amazing and super taste in clothes (borrowed from your beautiful wife or not) just LOVE your look! Thanks for sharing and anxious for the next round-and… news flash-my wife says you are beautiful–she thinks (and I agree) you could be a model!! Love your smile-please keep the pictures coming!! Love ya-Sharon

2. Linda mm Magliore 1 week ago

This is about as good as it gets. Just gorgeous. Pretty, feminine, and stylish.

• Author
      Scarlett398 1 week ago

Hi Linda! I love all of your sweet compliments. It’s notes like yours that keeps me motivated towards the perfection of cross dressing. I have two important goals to reach in each photo shoot while getting my girl on as Scarlett.
      First, I want no one to think that’s guy in that dress, skirt, or top trying to look like a girl! I wanna be a total girl where no one in public or by looking at my photos can tell I’m nothing but a girl!
      Second, I try to capture cute, sexy, and classy in every picture I take of Scarlett. Sometimes when I raise my dress up a little too high, the classy part might go a bit by the wayside but it’s fun to show off a little more leg from time to time!

Thanks for such kind and encouraging words in your sweet note, Linda! XOXOXO Scarlett

3. Tammie Swenson 1 week ago

U look fab u must love the kitchen
    as most photos by stove lol

• Author
      Scarlett398 1 week ago

Hi Tammie, I do love our kitchen…It’s spacious with gorgeous custom cabinets, top of the line granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances which aren’t very fun to keep clean, a deep double sink with a really fancy and versital Moen faucett. and tons of cabinet space. The reason why I take so many photos in there is because there are five different angles I can take photos from without moving the camera and tripod more than three feet in any direction and with as many photos as I shoot, it makes things so much easier than lugging the camera and tripod all over this house.
      Sometimes I take over 400 photos in a given photo shoot and change into as many as 10 different outfits throughout a 4 to 6 hour session…not to mention the two hours so pull everything out and put on my makeup and nail polish and then the two hours to put everything away and take the makeup and nail polish off before that sexy redhead of mine gets home! It’s a lot of work. That’s why I can only do it about once every other week.
      However, the process of cross dressing is fun, sensual, exciting, challenging, sexy, and exhausting all at the same time!

My favorite photos are the ones by our fireplace!

Thanks for liking my look and pictures, Tammie, and have a super rest of the week! XOXOXO Scarlett

4. sandra saunders 1 week ago

Lovely outfit and looking sexy.

• Author
      Scarlett398 1 week ago

We both do a really good job of throwing clothes together and looking sexy! Love ya, Sandra! XOXO Scarlett

5. Kathy 1 week ago

So pretty. The dress, hair, makeup, jewelry, your figure all compliments your lovely smile. You go girl.

• Author
      Scarlett398 1 week ago

That’s so sweet to say about me, Cathy. Each time I get my girl on and and change to a new outfit, I always shoot for cute, sexy, and classy in each photo. So happy you loved everything about this picture!

XOXOXO Scarlett

6. lyla james 1 week ago

So pretty !!

• Author
      Scarlett398 1 week ago

This gorgeous, sparkly dress cost me 12 bucks at Marshall’s! What a bargain!
      Got luck on this one and no zipper in back – YIPPIE!

XOXO Scarlett