by alexforbes

So, I finally got a chance to dress yesterday, though the marathon session featuring eight outfits and two different wigs took place entirely in a hotel room. It was a nice hotel room, though! Tons more where this came from, fortunately. Dress and shoes from SHEIN.

Alexandra Forbes

I'm a guy. I like women. I like the company of women, I'm married to a woman, and I like to dress up like a woman now and then because it's fun. For me, crossdressing is an art form and an excuse to meet like-minded folks, not the expression of gender dysphoria. I should note that my photos are not doctored up with apps or significantly modified using Photoshop, though I do adjust color, contrast, and that sort of thing. It is important to me that my photos are genuine, with wrinkles, pores, and all. If they aren't genuine, I'm fooling myself and others. I take this art form pretty seriously, so if you don't have much of a profile, no photos, or your photos are obviously fake or heavily photoshopped, I will probably not respond to a friend request. I'm not here to indulge sexual fantasies, talk about fetishes, or discuss what sort of intimates I wear to work (I don't). My hope is to find people who are interested in discussing "The Craft," or the art of crossdressing. I'm also keen to ponder the nature of sexuality and gender, fashion, and makeup techniques. However, I always try to respond to correspondence - we should all help each other out. I enjoy engaging with anyone, frankly! My Flickr page can be found here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/andreaforbes/

Latest posts by Alexandra Forbes (see all)

5 1 vote
Roberta Broussard
2 months ago

Oh Alex, i love that dress. You look absolutely wonderful in it. So very pretty..

Sabrina (Brina) MacTavish
Managing Editor

Fantastic photo in all regards! You look amazing and the colors are terrific πŸ™‚

Janice
2 months ago

Alexandra you are gorgeous darling. You have a whole different look about you. I love it. The pose, the look. Beautiful. Sending love. Janice.

Barbara Heller
2 months ago

Oh Alex .. I had to take a double take! That picture oozing with beauty, femininity and elegance. You look great! What’s not to love about you!!..Hugs and Kisses

Patty Phose
Famed Member
2 months ago

Stunningly beautiful.

Scarlett398
Editor
2 months ago

Wow Alexandra! A whole new look! I love it! However, you know how you and I are chin length girls with more straight hair than curly.

This dress and pose of your’s is as classy and sexy as it can get!

No hose, beautiful legs and feet, and so very feminine!

Looks like that hotel room I was hemmed up in while in Atlanta. But still ended up with some great shots like this one.

Can’t wait to see the rest of the dresses! Love ya Alex! XOXOXO Scarlett

Jill Marshall
2 months ago

Alex, that is a gorgeous dress, I love the color and detail, not to mention the bare legs and sandals to finish it off! So pretty.

Rozalyn Richards
2 months ago

Love the dress Alex you look so stylish X
Hugs Rozalyn X

Katherine Leigh
2 months ago

Beautiful! Love everything about this photo!

Kris Burton
2 months ago

A beautiful dress and photo Alexandra = so feminine in such a lovely way. Looking so forward to the tons more where this came from.

Β©2022 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.