by amydoll

I bought this skirt to wear out with some sandals when summer finally comes along, and I love the pattern, the length and how it sways gracefully when I walk. I think having a translucence to it gives a nice silhouette of my legs, although my only worry is that with being tall, the inner slip may be a bit on the short side and I'd hate to go out looking indecent- please let me know what you think πŸ™‚

EnFemme

Amy Hughes

Hi! I'm Amy, 40 something CD from UK midlands. Not really sure what to put in my bio to be honest. I'm lucky enough to be able to work from home most of the time which is when I do most of my dressing, and usually manage about once per week. If I could, I'd probably dress every weekday if it wasn't for those pesky webcams on conference calls most days. I really enjoy going out and about dressed but unfortunately I don't get the opportunity to do it very often unless my SO is away for the weekend. Slowly building up my confidence to a bit more each time I go out, but still a long way to go yet.

Latest posts by Amy Hughes (see all)

5 1 vote
    Christine Thomas
    Lady
    1 month ago

Amy, what a great outfit, the monotone black top emphasising the black and white patterned skirt and the wonderful strappy sandals. It looks great on you. The top also allows your blonde hair to be highlighted.
    Hugs
    Christine

Lucy Bancroft
    Ambassador
    1 month ago

That’s a lovely skirt Amy.
    I bought one last year with similar colours, but a different pattern.
    As you say, the way it sways when you walk is really nice.
    Personally I think the inner slip is fine. Mine has a similar one, it felt odd at first, but I soon got used to it.
    The skirt goes really well with the top and sandals.
    All in all, a wonderful outfit!

Samantha Marie
    1 month ago

Hi Amy , it looks fabulous, so elegant and the black top sets it off .

Angela Wagner
    Managing Ambassador
    Famed Member
    1 month ago

I agree with everyone above. Not only is that skirt beautiful, but you’ve paired it so well with the black top and black heels. It’s a great outfit and a wonderfully feminine look.

Julie (Jules) Anderson

B-e-a-u-t-u-f-u-l-l skirt, sweetheart!!!
    Hugs
    Jules

Michelle Davis
    1 month ago

You clearly are a lady of style Amy that knows how to put an outfit together. It is all lovely and professionally done.

Fiona Black
    1 month ago

I love long skirts. That one is very pretty.

Anna Redhead
    Lady
    1 month ago

That’s a really stylish outfit. The inner slip is fine

Kathy LaDonna
    Lady
    29 days ago

Love the long skirt. The pattern is nice and it looks good on you.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.