1. Cissy D 6 months ago

Just beautiful. Wish I could look as good as you.

• Author
      Hannah Jeanne Charlton 6 months ago

Thanks Cissy!

You are always so kind. Just be yourself, that’s good enough

Hannah Jeanne

2. Bianca Everdene 6 months ago

Love the summer dress Hannah, and looks a perfect day to be out in it, and as usual you look so happy and confident.

3. Liv 6 months ago

oh wow Hannah. So cool that you went out. You look so wonderful. Would love to join you next time. Go girl!!!

• Author
      Hannah Jeanne Charlton 6 months ago

I guess we are pushing each other because I saw your photo outside and figured..”I can do it too!”
      Just waiting to have a professional take some high quality pictures.

Thanks again,
      Hannah

• Liv 6 months ago

πŸ˜‰ so nice we inspire each other. Way to go. Really brave to take the step!!
        Hugs, Liv

4. Marianne Tornander 6 months ago

I guess there’s nothing that’s going to stop you now. Go for it girl but don’t be over confident. Every girl has to be aware of the dangers that may lurk around out there.

Marianne

• Author
      Hannah Jeanne Charlton 6 months ago

Marianne,

Thanks for the advice. I was uncomfortable while dressing in the car. I felt vulnerable then. But then I was in a different town. Once back at my home town I knew my surroundings and was okay. I am not overconfident- just confident.

5. Kara Kelly 6 months ago

Lovely dress on a lovely lady.

6. Rochelle 6 months ago

Hannah, you always look so beautiful, and amazing. You look so relaxed and confident. I would love to be able to go out and have a girls day with you. Hugs Rochelle.

• Author
      Hannah Jeanne Charlton 6 months ago

Your great Rochelle!

I was extremely relaxed I don’t know why …maybe all of the practice. Someday I’ll be able to go out with my “sisters ”

Thanks for your sweet message.

Hannah

7. Stephanie Stanek 6 months ago

You’re looking very comfy in this outfit and it’s exciting to see you out in public. The more you get out there, you will continue to gain confidence. Maybe, you can meet me in DC someday

8. Sally Kensington 4 months ago

..and when you arrived at the park in your pretty dress and smiled, the sun came out

• Author
      Hannah Jeanne Charlton 4 months ago

Thanks for the kind comments:)

It was a beautiful day! It was the first time that I was in public view of hundreds of people.

A different experience for sure

Hannah